Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hey, im PixA. :thumbsup:

Ive been playing RS since July 06. It didn't take me very long to get a membership but at about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.50 a month its about the same as two pints lol.

At the moment im level 58 cause I dont like combat that much, my hightest sat is Mining which is 61. My aim is that by July all my Sats are over 50 (5 already there so just 18 more to go :-k )

Ive spend all day on RS making Cheese :-s

I did all of the F2P quests without any help but this was the first site that came up in google when I needed help with my first P2P quest, it really has been a big big help with everything

:thumbsup: Great Job Guys! :thumbsup:

Aiming for all Levels to be at 70 or higher by December.

0 Out of 23 Done (Must play more!)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im zipper my RS name is zipper0.1 im lvl 52 and i did dragon slayer on lvl 47 with full rune ::' but i got killed in wildy and i lost my rune legs scmmiy and shield :boohoo: i have lvl 45 fishing and cooking lvl 42 att 45 str 45 deff

ill talk to any one from rune tips on rs

sigs315.gif

trying to get 1k of shrimp ^^ don't know why help me if you want ty

Hello. As you can see, my name is St Shir. I've been playing for almost a year. Joining this forum because I've spent hours reading it and decided to make it "official" lol.

I am 21, so not really a tiny kid:) Private is mostly off so pm me here if you wish:)

sig.gif

Hyt tip.it :)

My name is Hazezor.. Ive been playing runescape now for 9 months.. =] :thumbsup:

Ive got big goals (such as 99firemaking, which i almost have :XD: ).. U can find my topic at Rate this part fee free to post =D

PM me if you'd like to know more ::'

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

Nubatman here. I have been playing faithfully for the past 6 months. At the moment, i'm just getting irritated with the scammers, but hell has a place for them.

While i play, all that i ask is that a person reads what i write (why waste both our times).

nubatman.png

nubatman.png

nubatman.png

Hi I am not new here, but I did retire and I am now coming back. My character in game will be Brutism, and he will be a 40 defense power noob. I am an old school player back to when they had 3 servers and such. I am starting over, so if you want to talk to me in game just add and I will be more than happy to reply.

Hi my runescape name is Duminasion. I started playing runescape on March 13, 2005. Just in time for the rubber chicken. I have been a member of runescape a total of 5 months. I'm am non member at the moment. You can most likely find me in the mining giuld, world 17, mining coal after school. My favorite skill is smithing it is 72 i hope to have it 99 someday (as many of us do).

Hi this ain't my first post but still...I'm at lvl70 combat, I have 116+ QP and I've played for a few months, though I'm rubbish.My greatest achivement is being poor and completly unable to make money(max money I've had is around 316k I think?)as I have no patience for flax picking, cannot high alch,fletch yew longs+...

sag2k.pngblackdragonanim.gif

usually logged on,private may be on friends.

They call me...Noob!

Wolf san in game - cbt level 68 I think while my main account is 83.

Started playing RS in grade 9 but my activeness in runescape began to decline in grade 11 even to the point where it came to a complete halt for several months. I still hop on for parties and holiday specials though. : ) Started playing regularly at night but that didnt last very long... #-o

Mining and smithing were my favourite skills but due to the lack of time, combat training on wolfie became dominant. Most of the time though, I like to talk to friends and hang out. But it seems like time has plucked them out of existence in RS as it did to me...I hardly see them anymore. :cry:

The only strong connection is art + runescape <3:I like to exaggerate as in detailing the simple graphics - like painting a rock or an empty canvas...Bleh, I just like making art in general : D \'

I hardly post in forums or even active for that matter.

*shrugs*

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Bit late I suppose but who cares

I'm solidus, I've been playing runescape for 2 and a half years. Got addicted by the whole "making materials from scratch" part, now I'm goal driven to insanity. I'm a skiller, I don't participate in combat related features and dissaprove of people who judge by combat lvl. I'm an abyssal rcer (double) and I love construction. I'm always looking for economics theories applied in runescape and will debate fircely about the evidence of an economy in runescape.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Hey my rs name is Sub Zero2010 (tried to register it here but some idiot chose to not let me)

ive been playing rs for nearly 2 years now and here r my stats:

untitleday1.png

and 101 combat

my favorite costume would have to be this:

111lh5.png

i made a guide of cw for my clan thought i might try and post it here but not allowed to and the pictures have stuffed up so gotta do it again :wall:

i am also going to start killing black knights soon trying to get master rank.

well thats my intro, wtf is this???? :arrow: #-o

D_5c1m_pwns

Hi. My name's Jordan, and I've just started my RS account, but I'm no 'noob', because I've been getting information and browsing these forums for about a month. My RSN is RadioMime, and I prefer skilling over combat.

My private chat is set to On , and I haven't made any friends from Tip.It yet but hopefully I'll have a good time here.

Feel free to PM me!

PS: I'm 13 years old, born in 1993 and I'm from Sudbury Ontario. I have an average of about 85, been playing guitar for about 2 years, and I like it very much. People say I'm a trustworthy guy too. :)

And I HATE 1337/LEET SPEAK.

RadioMime.

Currently: Wcing! Give me a HYT! :)

RSN: Jango0222

To the tip.it community,

Hi there. I'm Obsessive Passion, and my RS name is Suzaku Smiko. I've been playing the game on-and-off since Feb of 2002, and have seen immense changes, varying from the ridiculous 'need' to carry sleeping bags, to the advent of the new graphics engine - RS2. My main interests? Learning languages and travelling - I'm currently doing my sixth continuous year of French study. Aside: I'm a pedantic perfectionist.

Steering this post back on track... I'm F2P, always have been, probably always will be (I'm doing the Higher School Certificate this year - so lack of time is always an issue). Despite all the criticism floating around over the years, I've always loved RuneScape, which has kept me playing all these years.

I look forward to a great time on these forums.

>> obsessive passion.

Hi There! My name is Asmodeous4 but most people call me Asmo. Also, many people ask where I got my name. Well as I'm a bit weird :D , I decided upon one of Satan's name. And Asmodeous glared out at me. :twisted: Anyway, my favourite skill is Woodcutting and sometimes I do Mining for a long time. I'm not a member (hoping to become one) and combat level is 51. My highest level is Woddcutting, only 51. I haven't been playing long but i like playing around on RS when I'm bored. See You Around Guys......

Asmo

Hey i'm Monticelso, i've been playing Runescape on and off since about the beginning of 2002. Had many different characters, but I haven't played in a while. I am 17 years old and I live in England, I don't really play Runescape so intensly anymore just having fun and enjoying myself. Feel free to add me i'm usually on world 81 or 67!

Hey everybody! :)

I haven't really posted at all since I joined about a year ago. I've just been browsing and stuff, but I might post more. Right now I'm lv.78, and freindless as ever :cry: , so if anyone wants to be my freind, feel free to pm me or something. :wink:

I also reallt like the color green.

Respect it.

I'm also playing this neat game called Nodiatis. It is worth checking out.

http://www.nodiatis.com/?OuoSawSguy