Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

WEll first of all id just like to say hi.

My user name is Rune_Calum.

The main reason i joind the boards was really to find out about the N0valyfe story but i hope i can become a part of the community.

See you all round the boards.

mage,Rune%20Calum.gif

rune%20calum.gif

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyheyhey! Zany person has just discovered tip.it forums! ALERT! Zany person has just discovered tip.it forums! Set condition 1 throughout the site! I've been wanting to make an account n this site for some time, finaly had the inspiration to do so. Who knows? Maybe i'll even join the official guild ::' .

So heyz! I'm a fan of scifi, Runescape, fantasy, anime, martial arts and general internet mayhem. I'd really like to learn how to pk proper (if ya can teach me add me pl0x) and am glad that I've found this site a few years back.

Am I as zany and/or serious at times in Runescape as well? Course I am! HYT me ppl! :pray: MUSHROOMS, nanu-nanu!

p.s. the "set condition 1" gig = me big Battlestar Galactica fan (the new series and the old <3: ).

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Hey all I thought I would introduce myself, You will probably see me around making posts about me selling lots of iron because I am attempting to get lvl 99 smithing, and my first step is get loads of cash, So check out the pick 'n' apron bazzar for some of my sales ! See ya around

XDrX

Currently:

Selling Iron

Goal:

Level 99 Smithing

Bit late but.....

Greetings, my real name is Nick

on RuneScape i play under the name 'Swoooot'

this account is from RuneScape-Classic.

i started playing in the year 1999

i have played dead with this account for a long time but for the last 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý year i play fulltime on it.

atm, i'm very close to get my first 99, Magic (don't mind my sig ok)

:)

Retired

~Non Pc~

3111th To Magic 99

swooootpaid5xupngpf5.png

Hey ingame im billboard45! I wanna get to all i can achive in f2p before i become a member. For egsample...im done with fishin because i can catch swordies and thats the most a non-member can do. U understand?

Man this site is cool!!!

Holla, Holla Holla!

Nothing 2 say...jus that i am gr8!!!

Hello! My name is aaron I have been playing off and on for the past 3 years...None of my accounts have realy worked out.. and i finnaly found an account i like and im happy with.. and with all these new accounts ive made ive lost all my friends :(

I would like to meet you people

Im a nice guy :)

Add me ;D

Hello.

Just thought I might introduce myself here.

I've been playing RS for 5 years, but took a break for around 18months but i'm back playing RS since a couple of months, must say I enjoy it again =)

So if anyone would like to have a chat in game or so, just add =)

Au revoir!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Hi, I'm brand new to Tip. It and have a level 3 skiller called robed_archer she may not be much yet but she will be when I'm done. I know my stuff as I had a level 70 that got hacked :( but time rolled on and I decided I wanted a skiller, hope I make some friends here :)

Hi, I'm new to Tip. It but far from a noob. I know my runescape stuff!

I am a lil mage from Hawaii named: hisensei808. I have read and heard some much about tip it so here I finally am. You can add me on RS, user name is the same, however I keep my chat on friends most of the time (like 98%). My hobbies in game are: crafting, maging, runecrafting, maging, agility, herblore, maging, some cooking and some fishing/farming, but most of all: maging!!

Oh! and I love doing quests!! I am really looking forward to the upcoming quests (they better bring out that blood altar soon!)

So, if you think you would like me for a friend, reply here and let me know a little bit about you. However, I do not like rude individuals, so if you can't be friendly, I may take you off my list. Take care.

~A lil mage goes a long way~

I'm not new on these forums, but I never introduced myself so:

Hi, my name is Lode, and I play ArenaScape.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Hey there! I'm L1ght5aber1 and my real account is L1ght5aber. I'm glad I am here!

On December 10, 2007, after a long struggle, I finally gave up membership, as the only thing I did in RS, pking, was gone.

Jages, you just bit the hands that paid you.

Hi, I'm freshhhhhhhh, and I started playing RS 3 weeks ago. It seemed like fun, and I immediatly looked for a forum. Tried a place called RuneHQ, but I didn't like it. This place seems like fun.

My RS account is called Boobiebuster (name devised out of boredom, right now, I'm trying to get my combat to around 40. Then I'm going to work on skills.

Freshhhhh | 12-14-06 | Melee Pure

hey ive been playing rs for about 2years now and im not past level 90 8-)

i used to get my frends to come over and log on thier accounts so i can watch them browse tip-it forums i am a proud member of tip-it and neva flame my username's are nadal0227 (level 90) and s t r e pker (my pure) gimme a holar if im ever on im pretty much retired from rs...

aiamrichnj0.th.png

Hey whats up, ive been playin rs for about a year, through hacks and all. RSN is eggnog83 and i am active, combat lv 65. (not a pker....) Im an average skiller, and id say my best stats are 59 fish and cook.....

There's alot of bad people in the world, but you know what, they're just like slinkies, you can have so much amusement by just pushing them down a flight or 2 of stairs.