Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

My name is Taylor IRL Taytot in RS been playing for about 2 years. Im in grade 9 go to school with Moose585 who is also on this forum. I go to Campbell Collegiate in Regina Saskatchewan Canada. No I dont own a polar bear or live in an igloo and say "Eh" after every word. Some things I enjoy are soccer and listening to music. Feel free to add me ingame.

Draynor.net Dynamic Signature

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im baoding, ive been playing for like 15-16month. feel free 2 add me on aim or msn

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Hello,

My name is Garath, or on Runescape, Garath531. I am a pure woodcutter with a little bit of firemaking thrown in.

3z0wvmf.jpg

As you can see, I have a rune ax, but I can't wield it.

30m7b0z.jpg

These are my stats. As you can see, my stats are very very low-except for woodcutting!

2m26cyg.jpg

This is my bank. I had more money, over 60k, but I lost it when I was killed by a tree on the way to Varrock.

You notice that I have 184 yews, until my woodcutting is higher, I am cutting willows.

I am not a member, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game or on the forums. DO NOT e-mail me.

Thank you Garath

My favorite Latin to Englisth translation.

Equus in via est.

Meaning

There is a horse in the street.:P

KSAWoodcuttingShopWorker-1.gif

Hello, I'm Sal1981, same as my RuneScape name, 99 combat +1600 total.

I'm one of the leaders of SpiritZ. I don't know what else to say.

The first principle is you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool --- Richard P. Feynman

I'm lostdreamer3 on runescape (same as on here). Been playing on and off since 2001.

Favourite skills: Fishing, mining, and smithing (and recently thieving)

I'm usually on late at night EST.

Feel free to PM me as my buddy list is empty since everyone I know on here no longer plays. :) (that makes me a sad panda...)

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

Hey, I'm Langtree (RSN: teh_langzor), and I have been playing Runescape for a coupla months. My favourite skills are Mining, Smithing, and Fishing. Contact me in-game or on my MSN (Beware! Once I start talking, I may never stop :XD: !) I'm a Lv. 49 Combat.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Howdy

It's been a few years, people don't yell Cabbage! anymore... that'll take some counseling to adjust to. :lol: I've been back for a couple of months and have gotten back on my feet with my new Von Volcom. Well if anyone wants to remenis about the good old days or just chillax, I'm always looking for new friends to refill my friends list with Tipiteers so I don't go mad while I'm chopping trees, shanking lobs, whatever... I'm sleepy now... later. :yawn:

volcomxm2.gif

SIG BY MEH! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PS CS ADVICE OR KNOW ANY GOOD TUTORIALS! XD

- SELLING - | 100k Willows @ 30 ea

- BUYING - | NOTHING ATM

Hello, i'm lordi ilpe IRL Ile. I'm 15 years old and i live in Finland. I started playing rs few years ago, when my friend told me about this game. I have been playing about a year with this acc.

My previous accounts were scammed. :(

Curently i'm only train non combat skills, but someday i will train combat skills too :roll:

Feel free to add me ingame

Ps. I'm F2P, but maybe someday become a memb

Now training: Fishing 76/81 and cooking 76/82. Fishing salmons and trout at barb or

cooking at Al Kharid

Hi, Im Elol900, ive been playing for about 3-4 years. I have a relatively high total lvl for my combat, (In my opinion), i hope we all get along fine peoples! :thumbsup:

They caught Gob and nailed his pelt to a wall of one of their tribal walls in Karamjama. They ate pie there? Do you like pie? I do, pie is good.

Hey my name is Fieryrebel in runescape and I've been playing for a month or two now on this account. About two years ago I used to play on a members account got quite far until I got bored with the account and just got sick of losing all my stuff when he died.

Fieryrebel is lvl 46 combat and is a free world player. I'm online a lot during the weekends and when I'm not doing coursework so feel free to add me if you want to have a chat because some of the other free world players i have met aren't very friendly.

Howdy folks

I have been playing Runescape since 2001(2000?). Basically just did pure player killing back on the old Runescape, not a big fan of the the change. Anyways, I am back for a bit now and just got members for the first time. So easy to level, it is amazing! So far all I have done is Pest Control. My current statistics are:

80 Attack

80 Strength

40 Defence

76 Hitpoints

80 Combat

So from reading it looks like a ton has changed. Heaps of new gear. It seems I actually might have to do some quests in order to use it!

Right now my goal is to get reading for pking again, maybe try this whole staking thing out. Lots of work for me.

Well I'm Bobbington2, I originally signed up to the tip.it forums along time ago so that I could view somthing, but after than i pritty much left.

But now BOB is back!!1 :ohnoes:

I am 114 cb, and hate begging, rudness, and high levels refusing to talk to low levels becase of their stats! (everyone is equal untill they show what they are like)

I am a forum moderator on the official forums, so I should cause you no problems (infact I intend to prevent problems), and I have decided to start getting more involved with the comunity. So here I am!

I admire the forums here as they are a much smaller community, the official forums as im sure you know are disadvantaged by their size, we are forced to have stricker rules just to control this. over the last few days, I have noticed the community here trys to support its self, being a smaller community it seems to encorage maturity.

Well, I hope I benifit your comunity, and that I will contribute.

To the forum mobiel! :arrow:

sig2webzx7.jpg

Hi! Im vivejc, im a ranger and i luv to do well, pretty much anything, exepted violon :boohoo:.

I love wildy(even if im a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad pker)

I plaid this game on a first member account about 2 years ago and i started this one in the last 3 month

ps: Im not a noob who do fault, i'm just not english

If your reading this you have probably read my message. Any plaint can be addressed to http://www.cia.gov \:D/

Always selling trout/salmon

Have a nice Runescape day!

Hello all you tip.it-ers :)

I live in the Barossa Valley, South Australia and my RuneScape name is Bradley_006. I am level 99 combat and currently i am cutting yews, fletching them and then alching them. I was a user of Runehq until today when they removed my access to even have a signature, which... without cursing... annoyed me. I look forward to meeting all the regulars on this forum and meeting new friends.

I have a pure account, 28 combat with 40 ranged and strength which i occasionally work on. It's name is Jack_5parro (i am a fan of pirates of the Caribbean) yohoho and a bottle of rum... anyway...

I am age 15 and have had my Bradley_006 account since late September 2005. I am a RuneScape member have a total account revenue of about 30Mill or more (includes items)

I have a fairly fast computer, 2Gig RAM, 300Gig Hard Drive, i love it when i'm mining and the newbs call me a cheater for being faster than them! ^_^

This is all i'm going to write for now,

Sincerely,

Bradley_006

picture6sd6.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm Imatree8, I've been playing Runescape for about a year now, I love to mage, just got my membership in November, i've been looking for a cool forum for awile now and this one looked like the best :D

I hope everyone had a nice Xmas and are looking forward to the New Year.

-Imatree

~When Life Hands You Lemons Make Apple Juice, Leave Life To Figure Out How You Did It~

oops...

Forgot to post here... Hehe

Hey everyone! Me name is Caol Wolf. (For forum use only...) I like to come up with insame ideas about the game. Like a pure Preist... Well, taht won't last for long... :twisted:

Anyways, hope to see you all around!

s2ul6.gif

hpconverse1ee.png