Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hey, i'm fatal blo. But every1 calls me fatal. i joined rs early this year, and worked on my account, until i got bored :P.

My hobbies include maging, and blessing ppl with my unholy book

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey whats up im spartan11036 dont bother adding me some doorknob got on my profile said there phone number and got me muted im a combat 74 almost 75 i hate the noobs who are pure attack and are level 50 wielding dragon saying why can i only do one i also hate zezema imposters let me tell u this now wannabes zezema has no life u dont want to be him well i just had to say that i usualy train in the pits and on lessers or gaurds well late people

i pwn stupid noobs 24/7

Hello there all! I'm Biggieg333, and go by Big in game. I like to do quests and train cooking/fishing. I'm 13 years old, and have been playing since late 2004. I think my 2 year anniversary of Runescape was 3 days ago. I've been on the TIF for almost a year now. I'm always open to some steel pking or just a chat in game. Feel free to meet me anywhere on Runescape. oh, I'm also a memebr for 1 and a half months now. See you all around!

hello, im player 72985, iv been playing about 3 and a half years, but im still only level 73 and my highest skill is level 64 (i know, its pathetic)

feel free to pm me in game, im usually on between 4:30 and 10:00 MST

There are 10 types of people in the world:

-Those who understand Binary

-Those who dont

2utre3s.gif

Hello, all!

I am Kcross73, and I've been playing since November 2004 So a little over 2 years now. I could've gotten a yo-yo if i wasn't such a no-nothing noob at that time; I still have a rubber chicken, so back off! :wink: Recently I have been playing RuneScape on and off with use of TeamSpeak and a FPS combo (AA 2.7) but I still enjoy going on RuneScape and doing some things I enjoy like ice bursting in CastleWars or cooking lobsters on the Rouge's Den fire.

My homeworld is 70 and I love to go F2P PKing (I am a member). I also like cooking, magic, and I enjoy training combat on various monsters. Some people would say I'm "rich" but not really, I generally have about 2M cash in my bank along with other things (like raw lobsters, ehem). If you would like to be my friend, I have no problem with that...as long as you don't constantly bug me for help or beg me for free stuff.

Merry holidays to you all!

~Kevin

wildsig3.gif

Hi people!

I'm not a forum newbie so I know most forum rules but I'm about to read this froums rules.

I'm hoping this is a nice, welcoming community :D

My user name is Big_Tymer50 and I've been playing for 2 years, I'm only like, level 73 right now. I like to do other things such as gnomeball with friends, attending parties, quests, and leveling non-realated combat levels.

I like to play sports alot. I absolutely LOVE cats (and I'm a guy) But, sometimes I get really mad. A weird thing about me is, I'll be on someones side, but lemme tell you, I have a limit. If someone whines I may stick to them, but if they keep get annoying, i will get mad.

Hello, I'm Mstrgmr (Master Gamer). I've been a member of these forums for a few days, but never introduced myself. I have been playing Runescape since late May, and I'm currently just working on raising all my skills.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

um yea forgot to introduce myself......

i'm a runescape filmer and a member of the TET :P

well yea i love events and im a quiz show host as well

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Hey folks.

I used to play what is now RuneScape Classic years ago one summer, working to 66 fishing (Sir Aaad) -- then lost interest, and quit to focus on school.

Evidently now i've decided it's time to waste time again -- but i've been forced to go with a new character, Sir Zilfilad. He's on his way back, playing since 11 October 2006 -- and i'm back here, as I was with my old RS character years ago.

As of 20 December 2006 my total level is at triple-7 (yes, that's 777) in free-to-play -- but one day, I intend to pay.

I've pretty much ignored every other forum cept for recently blog, and much before marketplace and events i think.

anyway, i'm james. and hi. =)

member of GES, Guild of Elite Skillers. (Current membership 94 elite skillers)

Integrity. See beyond the gp, nicks, and skills. Create value for others, as you'd like done for you.

hsifreta.png

Ello o.O

I'm Scizorz, combat 107 with a total of 1625. Fire cape & Rubber chicken owner. You might know, or not know, me from RSE and the official forums where I can be found in the general and rants forum most of the time :)

Was to lazy to log in and post by myself here, I've read most of the threads here without replying. But well, here I am ;)

**Sciz, Slayer of Full Dragon**dpiconani212tk1.gif

-97/99 Slayer

-Green partyhat

-Combat 133

My name is Theo. My r.s username is ymc11. I like magic! MY favourite food is cheese. I like just randomly try to work out things on the computer. I want to be a magician when I'm older. I live on Mars... alright alright, England. I'm a friend of issy2 (she introduced me to the forum.) I play the keyboard and I learn stuff. I'm quite vague about things (as you may have noticed.) Bye for now. :thumbsup:

hat3pb8.png

I don't give out my runescape name because i have had my account stolen by hackers 7 times in the 2 years i have been playing :cry: but thankfull have managed to get it back before they cracked my bank pin so i only lost what i was wearing, which was a mud staff and d legs the last time, which was the most they have stolen at 1 time.

I don't think i'll be on the tip.it forums much but if any of you want help, or want to talk to me, just add my msn address.

Sup. I have high goals on Runescape but it feels like it is taking for ever, but I just how it is. My Runescape name is icedude325 and I just decided to join because will I've been going to Tip.it lately and I just wanted to join. So in a weird conclusion I like addy weapons/amror.

Hi, im Will Holmes, (Yes, it is my real name) and my favourite passtimes are minigames (especially pest control) and trying to make money in new ways. I am trying to find out the meaning of life in Runescape, and my fave skills are: Magic, Prayer (you guessed it, im a prayer noob \' ) Cooking and Crafting, I am a devout Saradominist, and I just love redberry pie.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Jedidude77

quester 4 life!

enjoys holidays

h8s n00bs

private always on

lover of RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---not obsessive---lol

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

hi im ham man 911

been playing for 3-4 mounths

but not very high level (7 att, 7 str, about 5 str,(5 magic i think,10 pray i think)im raising firemakeing and woodcutting right now(lvl 40 for both yay)combat lvl 9

and im F2P yay :wall: :shock: :lol: