Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there everybody! I am joining the Tip.it community. I have known of this site for a liong while, but until recently didn't show and interest. Lately i've been trying to attend TET events, and have come to enjoy them. Don't Judge my experiance by my players level though as I have been around on various accounts for a long time. I plan to keep this name though.

Facts about me

I enjoy gameing

I am Honest1s Brother (Seriously you can ask him if you want)

I like fishing and camping,

My Favorite in game skill is rangeing.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a member of this community.

[Admin Edit: Before anyone doubts his identity let me assure you he is Honest1's Brother so please no spam/flame etc. ~Alduron]

Tip.it Events Team fan!!!

Brother of TET Leader Honest1

Hi there everybody! I am joining the Tip.it community. I have known of this site for a liong while, but until recently didn't show and interest. Lately i've been trying to attend TET events, and have come to enjoy them. Don't Judge my experiance by my players level though as I have been around on various accounts for a long time. I plan to keep this name though.

Facts about me

I enjoy gameing

I am Honest1s Brother (Seriously you can ask him if you want)

I like fishing and camping,

My Favorite in game skill is rangeing.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a member of this community.

[Admin Edit: Before anyone doubts his identity let me assure you he is Honest1's Brother so please no spam/flame etc. ~Alduron]

Welcome to tip.it Brother.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

'ello everybody! I'm Khazargoth, and I'm not really new to tip.it. I had another account, but gave it away because I thought I was done with RS. I was wrong. I'm only lvl 37 now, but when I reach 75+ I plan to start my own clan. I've been in other clans, so I now how to organize it. Thanks for taking this time to read a little about me.

-Khazargoth

single_skill1167524752.png

hi im s t 3 v 3 o

been playing since phats,i play on and off now tho,can sometimes catch me on wood cutting or just sittin around in a bank : p

s t 3 v 3 o<-- original rs name. i am now (braa) untill i change it yet again.

give me a hyt some time prive always on..

world 99 home world <3

support scuba st3v3n's blog hes pro at scaping

sigva.jpg

I am Drapit. I've been playing for bout 2 years. Im a F2P/P2P hopper. i spent about 5 months on F2P.

What i like:

-Pking

-Pest Controlling

-Woodcutting

-Fletching

-Making friends

drapit.png

yea my runescape name is durza 33

i'm lvl 73...

pretty noobish compared to most of you guys....

i'm trying to make money right now....

then find a good clan....

so yea.....

and i'm not addicted to runescape :P

seeya around.

Hi. I've been playing for about a year and a half, but only during fall & winter. My favorite skill is fishing/cooking, but I try to give other skills a go, as well. The most money I ever had at any time was "only" 3.5 mil (but it was gone almost immediately when I bought an abyssal whip) and I "only" have about 5 mil worth of stuff in bank, so in case You were wondering how I got the name, that's it (there's other reasons too, but this is the first one that comes to mind).

Im Saukko93, I've been playing for about 8 months. My favourite skills are herblore, farming, slayer, crafting and runecrafting. I like Barrrows, KQ, Chaos Elemental, Dust Devils and my great friends :D. My private is usually on, add me if you want :).

Oh and I like to make PKers mad too, dds spec, melee prot, safe and run<33

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

I'm Redman4933, both here and on RuneScape.

My preferred combat type is melee, although I have some experience with both mage and range.

Being a White Knight of Falador, I spend most of my time killing Black Knights at their Ice Mountain fortress.

You'll hardly find me in the Wilderness, as 9 times out of 10, I get PK'ed! :wall:

Retired from RuneScape as of November 10th 2007.

orc_male120x.gif

This is what I am doing now. | My Website | My RuneScape Programs

Hey Everyone!!!

I have been playing Runescape for almost two years now. In game I enjoy merchanting, fishing, mining, woodcuting and haning out. I am currently a member but will be becoming F2P again soon. You can feel free to pm me anytime in game. I am a strong follower of the mighty Lord Zamorak. Other then Runescape I have a major obsession with the Harry Potter series and i'm also into web design.

Hi, and thanks for viewing my first post into the wonderful Tip.It forums. I, am Omega Zomby, fellow RuneScape player, new Tip.It forum user. I have used Tip.It for it's substantial range of calculaters, quest guides and such, so I thought I may aswell join the forums and meet the community!

Also, just as an introduction I am 13 years old, however, don't judge me by my age. I am much more than just a young'un.

I am currently a free worlder, with decent skills and stats. I am not much of a skiller, I mainly focus on combat, however I will soon boost my skills. My combat stats consist of 52 Health, 40 Attack, 53 Strength, 40 Defence, 56 Ranged, 41 Prayer and 50 Mage. I currently sit on a Combat Level of 58. I have also done quests upto Dragon Slayer, in order to wear my lovely Rune armour. I also enjoy the occasional PK, as my account is in good shape. I PK with either full Rune armour, a Rune Full-Helmet, Rune Plate, Rune Platelegs with D Hide in my inventory, for the occasional runner.

Anway, I hope I will come to enjoy the Tip.It forums and hope the community enjoys me just as much.

Private Chat: On, feel free to message me.

No actors. No scripts. No sets. AND1.