Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

hello im knitewulf im lv 73 my favorite skills are magic and wcing i was a member for 3 months (march 2006-may2006) i quit from may 2006 to november 2006 and now im playing again i like to pk so if any1 is around my lv please pm me :thumbsup:

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I'm Chillonn. I've been playing for almost 2 years now, I'm level 92 and I'm looking foward to working with the Tip.It forums.

My current goal is 65 slayer. :)

Chillonn.png

Sometimes it is better to be silent and be thought an idiot, rather than open your mouth and prove it.

The awnser is always yes, except for when it is no, because then it is maybe.

hyt! :D

i've been playing runescape for... :-k 2 years... maybe more (?) on and off, through a lot of accounts..

i live in australia, and we don't wrestle crocs, have kangaroos and koalas in our backyards or have wombats under or houses :wink:

i'm playing right now as innocent ice

so...

drop me a line, okay? ::'

~ Acolyte of the OoC ~

Hi, i've been playing runescape since may of 2006. I really wish i had played longer, but thought this game was noobish. :wall: Now I can see it's really awesome and incredible. My favorite stats are runecrafting (abyss pkers ftl:P), slayer, and herblore & farming (even though it's not that high).

Living in the U.S. just having fun playing rs and with my friends. Most of which i destroy in every skill but sometimes they surprise me.

Seriously wanting guthans for slayer and plan on doing fight caves once I get the money with 75 range! Fire cape for the win!

The tipit community seems great, and I hope to learn a lot of things here while adventuring on runescape. 8-)

hi, my in-game name is Ashfaq_Rulz and my combat is 80 , real names Ashfaq. i ve been playing for nearly 2 yrs, wid a 6 months delay when my parents forbid me to play rs as they thought it is too addictive ( they still do ). i ve been f2p player for ever and would love to use the members server for a change. i m 15, i m in the 9 th grade now. i love playing basketball and m in the starting 5 for the under 16 team of our school team.

I feel a little old reading this thread. I've been playing since the spring of 2001, practically the start of RS. I was in high school then, and I only got my own computer this year, so I never really had the chance to level up. Most of my friends list is made up of people that are long gone, and I only play sporadically. Same deal coming on Tip.It, of course. I've been using the site since RSClassic, and it's really come a long way. Anyone who wishes should feel free to pm me, with the understanding that I don't sign on regularly and may not get the message for a while. I will definitely pm back when I get the chance. Any of you oldies out there, please let me know you exist. I would love to hang with some players that don't call me a noob just because I have low levels or don't know what the deal with all the new stuff is.

Sir__Robert.png

Yep, name is Puska Jammu and i have been playing for like 4-5 years. though, last 2 years have been pretty slow (like 1 log per month). But still, tru oldschool :D Mostly i like mining n fishing, though combat is cool too. As u can see, my stats are pretty rsc fashioned but im trying to get em up now :D

Fletching 99 Achieved 8th of October 07 || Attack 99 Achieved 3th of November 08 || Max Questpoints 7th of November 08

Hi! My name is Angel, and I'm new to TIF and RuneScape.

I started playing this great game on december 23rd, so I guess I'm a "noob" but I don't waste my time, before I started playing I've looked through the Tip.It site and these forums for tips and help.

I only know a bit about runescape atm, but tip.it is guiding me through the basics. :D

I'll show you my stats and bank.

STATS

111aaqe3.png

BANK

111aadf4.png

All the stuff that in squares i got from a drop party.

I got the 10,000gp from the stronghold of security.

That's me!

I'm usually on world 126 or 113, feel free to say hi!

coming soon.

My in game name is Lisaz. (I'm a guy, it's only my nickname (please remember that)). My favorite skills are magic, fletching and smithing. I like to PC. Now I'm getting lvl 70 agility. If you want to see how i'm doing this - read in my topic named "Lisaz's goals" in BlogScape

I want to say first that i am a guy, becouse when people see my username they think i am a girl.

Hey, ppl!

I've been playing for like 3 months and currently my main's lvl is 50. I like PKing but most of the time I get pwnz0red by Mages and Rangers, but I believe I didn't by Warriors. I usally train my pures (see sig), but sometimes I find myself playing my main (1337meleelol). I'm mainly on World 25 and private chat is on, so feel free to talk with me! :D

My pure is what you call a "main".

Hello, I'm x 20 x..

I have been playing Runescape sicne I was in the 7th grade.. I'm now in the 12th grade. I was around for the beginning of runescape.

I have quit runescape, but as of today, I am now playing again. I've deleted my friends list and started back on this character fresh. If anyone would like a good loyal friend, I'm your man. I have found mining iron ore with and empty friend's list kinda sucks. haha.

Hello all,

First of all nice to meet y'all :). My runescape name is Callofktulu, new character but have been playing runescape on and off since it first started off.

If anyone would like to chat ingame to cure boredom or anything then feel free to add me, my private is always on.

( No...Please add me! Training is boring alone! :P)

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Callofktulu

Plastic+Poet.png

i'm djo0. I've been playing rs since classic, but only played seriously after rs2 came out. I like doing quests, playing pest control, and I am one of the 3 people in the game who actually enjoys farming. :) I also like pking with a team.

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~