Party Fouls?

DragonFirenze

I was just watching Beerfest (Classic movie) and they have a section on "Party Fouls". A party foul is when you do something socially unacceptable at a get-together, ie. Breaking a jar, spilling something, passing out early etc.

So it got me thinking, whats the funniest party foul you've experienced and what did you do to that person/have done to you?

For me, one of my friends got far too drunk and passed out so i took him home then stuck around for a half hour with my other friend covering him with postick notes that said trivial information such as "You are at home", "You will be hungover" and whatnot. Took a photo and left, he didnt know what happened when he woke up, said he thought he fell through a shredder lol :P.

Share!

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 652648.ece

Biggest party foul ever :shock:

For those to lazy to read:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20,000 damages

stolen jewellery

Graffiti

Now all these are only red card fouls but the next is a true perma-ban from whatever league you like

[hide]Wedding dress of parents urinated on[/hide]

Do I win :D

Ah, party fouls. Instead of posting what I've fallen foul for a change, I'll digress into what we did to our friend here in London.

Basically, he was shocked to find himself in Newcastle Airport :P

Found out the other day that This Man is a really good friend of someone I know. Think what that night out was like!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1652648.ece

Biggest party foul ever :shock:

For those to lazy to read:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20,000 damages

stolen jewellery

Graffiti

Now all these are only red card fouls but the next is a true perma-ban from whatever league you like

[hide]Wedding dress of parents urinated on[/hide]

Do I win :D

I've been keep tracking of that little event over the news and papers - Its outrageous :lol:

Probably the best one i've found, with other friends, was when three of my best mates were incredibly drunk, we decided to to pull down their trousers, lay them on their stomachs in the hallway, and then place their hands down eachother backsides...

We then decided to order a Pizza and leave the hallway light on, so when he turned up, they'd be in full few - Sadly he never arrived though... I think he realised it was a fake :(

Ah, party fouls. Instead of posting what I've fallen foul for a change, I'll digress into what we did to our friend here in London.

thats cruel XD.. hilarious but cruel

Tk5SF.png

How about putting your drunken friend in a bathtub of ice water after cutting one of his kidneys out and selling it on the black market?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Uhh, well, my friend always gets totally wasted at parties, and then gets naked, so one time, we taped his pants on with duct tape so he wouldnt go streaking again, lolz :lol:

thats scary

Uhh, well, my friend always gets totally wasted at parties, and then gets naked, so one time, we taped his pants on with duct tape so he wouldnt go streaking again, lolz :lol:

thats scary

It is very scary, and mentally scaring...hence the need for strong tape :lol:

Hitman247m.png

me and my buddys got a little too drunk and somehow got our hands on spraypaint and we went on a graffiti spree and sprayed up the most ridiculous things thank god it was cleaned up the next day #-o

kirby-sig.gif

One time at a party i took about 4 packs of sticky pads and instead of making a flip book, i made the drawings and laid them out across the house....It looked animated if you followed it for a while...

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Didn't happen to me, but early in the party friend eat a whole pizza really really quickly (peperoni pizza) and later when he got wasted really badly for some unknown reason when he threw-up there was a whole peperoni in the throw-up, wall really sick

legends2.jpg

Found out the other day that This Man is a really good friend of someone I know. Think what that night out was like!

Wow, you do some crazy stuff, Bubsa. O_o

One time we kind of mummified someone's kid brother to a streetlight with tape (leaving his head clear). Then we kinda... forgot about him :-w

ha that reminds me of derren browns trick or treat where they put that guy to sleep in a photo box, took him to india reset up the photo box and wok him up...man that was funny.

i think the 2 simplest ones are, dipping someone sleepings hand in water, or putting shaving cream onto their hand and then poking their face, so when they try to bat your hand away they end up smothering their face in cream

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Ah soo many drunken times/friends its hard to say what my favourite is...

Simple ones as just tapping a bit of a wood and a girl kept running to the door thinking someone was there...

To filling a vodka bottle with water and getting my friend who was wasted to drink it all... and he thought it was vodka and was like 'yeah im king of the world, i lasted a whole vodka bottle...'

So many more, if i think of a funny'er one i'll post it :-#

Everythings funny when your drunk though \'

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Ah soo many drunken times/friends its hard to say what my favourite is...

Simple ones as just tapping a bit of a wood and a girl kept running to the door thinking someone was there...

To filling a vodka bottle with water and getting my friend who was wasted to drink it all... and he thought it was vodka and was like 'yeah im king of the world, i lasted a whole vodka bottle...'

So many more, if i think of a funny'er one i'll post it :-#

Everythings funny when your drunk though \'

*Edit* one scary thing happened when my friend was really wasted and he was asleep and started talking in his sleep saying the devil was coming to take him, and was like having spasums hitting the wall, was VERY scary...

Opps hit quote button not edit, my bad <.<

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie