Is it possible to make a phat from scratch nowadays?

mrmyk

erkid"]If you have lives I don't think it's possbile.

How long did it take you to skill for one of those? or did you merch?

I tried to barrows for it a little while ago. No luck.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt. I got my Green when it was valued at 170m with only about 3-4 months of work at barrows. We can time me on my second one this time around lol. I'm expecting to get one if not by, then during this summer. Runecrafting works wonders. It's very possible to make 2m a day by simple clicking and watching a movie. 31 days x 2m = 62m a month with minimal work (in my opinion anyways). Then if you toss 91 Runecrafting there you could easily make 124m a month. :XD:

Slack_Tide.png

yes.

I"d say all you have to do is have a little luck. Go get high range (65+) then go camp at stuff like hellhounds that drop lvl 3 clues, and get third age and other rare clue stuff 8-)

hmm my theory will take you ages but try gteing a dragon axe then cutting 500mil magics its possible but will take long and i mean VERY long

right

600B and a few cenuries perhaps.

lol im just saying thats possible

are you sure it actually is ?

anyways rcing all the way =)

other options: Hacking, Scamming, Buying it online.... \' [/sarcasm]

it is possible.

i did a project on rs about a year ago.

i believe a blue was 350m at this time, to give u a comparason.

i was just hacked the person got rid of everything. i had easily over 1bill in rares, all from merchanting. so devistated i went right to merchanting again. started with 1 red bead i got from a imp. incase ur all wondering i got the idea to merchant from this item in specific from the 1 red paperclip thing guy.

anyways, i sold that to someone doing the imp catchers quest and got some money, wich i then invested into some coals, sold, bough more coal, and eventualy a rune scimmy.

i merchanted that rune scim and in 1 day went from a rune scim to full rune. after that i worked on addy t/g and black t/g armours. from there i went to guthix, then zammy, then sara armours.

after a while i had a set of zammy sara and guth, i merchanted them all at the same time till i had about 10m. i used that 10m to merchant santas (santas were cheeper at the time) from there i went to a mask set, d chains, and barrows. after doing that for a long time i got a purple and by last septempber 2006 i had a blue p hat, a yellow p hat, a cracker and many other assorted rares witch at the time came out to about 1.6billion.

i got sick of the game shortly after and by early octobre i lost it all staking.

so yes its easy to get a p hat in 4 months from scratch.

also if u plan to try this here are a few notes.

merchanting is not based on luck, its based on percentages. if u see 10 people selling and 1 person buying. you should also buy. and sell that item another day when there are more buyers.

someone sells a p hat for realy cheep and u werent there? its ur faul for not being there. a good merchant should be constantly moving around world 1 and 2 and always have money to buy the items he is looking for.

cash is always better then items in a trade, but sometimes its worth it to pawn off alot of hard to sell items for one realy expensive one, even if you do get ripped off. cuas in the long run, he will be selling those small items while u have already resold the item you bough and are merchanting something else now.

sorry for my bad english and horrible typing skillz. i would say u can get multiple p hats in 4 month, if u know what ur doing.

im back

If you spend 3-5 hours a day at the Mage Training arena, you could get enough mage books to buy a party hat. I spent 2 days of 3 or so hours a day and got 1 mage book. Sold for 5.5m. So you can get 30 in 2 months, which is 150m, maybe enough for a yellow party hat

You could do it staking,

But you need to have high valued items to stake.

I hear about people making 100mill+ a day from staking. But thats prob staking like dragon chains etc.

Start with 2m, stake it for 4, stake that for 8, stake that for 16, theres your d chain, start doing 5m stakes till you have 50m or so, do 20m stakes till you have 100m, do 40m stakes till you have 250m, do 70-100m stakes till you have 600m, do 150-300m stakes till you have a hat set.

You can do that in a day if you have the luck and know who to stake.

Well, deathslaya made 70m from barrows in 3 weeks.

So yes, its very possible

I agree. I made 15mil by doing barrows just 20 times in the last few weeks, as well as milking my kingdom 8-)