Most Unpopular Yew Tree In F2P

RayOxide

If you go to the Southern enterance of Varrock, and go east, there is a Yew Tree there.

Now, I was there today in my world (109) Which had about 1700+ People, But there wasn't even One macroer cutting that tree..

I hope this helps the people that hate Those stupid macroers.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow...not to bright man. I'm sure theres tons of macro-users that use tip.it and their gonna start flocking there....

thats my usual spot for cutting yews cause I see about only 2 macroners their in good worlds.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

oh wow...not to bright man. I'm sure theres tons of macro-users that use tip.it and their gonna start flocking there....

thats my usual spot for cutting yews cause I see about only 2 macroners their in good worlds.

Macroers aren't people. They have no souls.

EDIT: Siggified That ^^^

I said macro-users... <.<

Oh noes. :oops:

was that sarcastic?? <.<

No. Why would it be? I'm serious. I Didnt know people used macroes. I thought it was a program they bought and left them... :ohnoes:

if i am correct

a macro is a program you buy and download, then set up, and your character does everything automatically.

If someone wants more yews they take their littl noob account and set the program to cut the tree your talking about.

see what i am getting at here?

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I saw it like 2 months ago.

Had played like 2years and 3months back then and i didnt know there is yew :oops:

Do you mean you didnt know there was a Yew Tree there or something? I Didnt quite catch that,

Oh And Unor, That sounds awesome LOL If it wasn't against the rules, I'd Get it. -.-

That's a pretty decent spot i didn't even knew of it :P

Well i have a good willow spot, South Rigmmington, No one is there, best f2p willows there! =P~

Yes those willow are great.

As for the yew you speak of, never tried it.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

wat about the yews near melzars maze?

one of the most infested spots.

Anyway, i didn't notice this one..there's a lot of trees just assorted that are pretty abandoned.

nobody is at the trees near rimmington or no1 used to be. but its a little far from a bank

Being far from bank makes it perfect to firemake. :wink:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

You quoted yourself? :-k :uhh: :|

And I have seen macroers there.

At least 5 on that tree.

Times two on busier trees. :x :x

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

You quoted yourself? :-k :uhh: :|

And I have seen macroers there.

At least 5 on that tree.

Times two on busier trees. :x :x

Lol I did.. :XD:

Anyway, as for the Yew in that spot, I've went past it atleast 10 times getting redberries, because I like helping people... (In their quests) And I've only ever seen a maximum of about 3-4 Macroers there. So, I think, for the Yew Loggers (LOL) That want the Yew Logs, go there. Dont tell anyone suspicious though... ::'

Macroers aren't people. They have no souls.

EDIT: Siggified That ^^^

you've quoted yourself ? ::'