Strato's F2P Metalworking Blog ~ Taking a break

Trials of the F2P Metalworker

Also a notorious cabbage bomber out of boredom.

To all, I'm sad to say that I've retired from training WC or firemaking, until the day that yews are free from the clutches of the bots. This is my boycott, my strike. And, idc if it only affects me, I'll not train those two until they are freed. And thus, I want 50 to 55 WC before I go members, therefore I will not go members until the yews are freed.

Join my boycott!!!

After trying to obtain a mssive amount of body talismans at the hill giants, my prayer level has gone up to 35!

Note: I've leveled up mining to 64 (!!!)

~~Prayer has gone up to 36 now, after getting a Genie and using his lamp! I've only got 7 levels, total, to go until I get 40+ all F2P skills! :thumbsup:

Currently retired from RS, got some stuff to take care of.

[hide=A party!]There is going to be a party once I hit level 70 mining!!! I'll post the details later, but I'm back in action on the mining!

stratotanker.gif

Also, the party will be on World 37. BE THERE! Details to come. (Bring Cabbages!)

I plan to cabbage bomb the Varrock banks and the area around the fountain.

The party will start at the Monastery, and work it's way to Edgeville, then to Varrock.

Party is in about 330k exp.

Also, a smaller form of it will be when I attain 40+ all f2p skills.

I'll only have 40 cabbages for cabbage bombing, though, so be prepared. (To represent 40+ all f2p skills.)[/hide]

[hide=Progress Report]-- Long Term Goals --

stratotanker.gif

stratotanker.gif

-- Short(er) Term Goals --

stratotanker.gif

stratotanker.gif

stratotanker.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Recent Activities]Been mining a LOT!

~In other news~

I' ve managed to up my mage level to 45, and I have finally made 50 (wrong! Now it's 51!) smithing! If you are looking for me, I'm either at Draynor Bank, or at the Draynor/Lumbridge Coal Swamp Mines grabbing coal and mith ore, making mith bars.

For those interested, I had 30 mith bars up for sale, in order to cover the cost of nats. Soon I'll have 30 more for sale again, to buy more nats.[/hide]

[hide=Current Tasks to Accomplish]I'm trying to up my RC to level 40-ish (It's level 36.) and my prayer to 42, at the highest. The closer goal fr prayer, though, is 40.

Also, see the bit about "A Party!"[/hide]

[hide=Current Activities]I've been at the Mining Guild lately, and the hill giants, the wilderness (pking), and also hanging about near Al Kharid smelting my ores up.

Also, I've been buying nats, at a price of 300gp each. I can negotiate on price, but it has to be acceptable. ~not at the moment~

Currently, I'm low on cash, so I'm not buying nats now. (bought 300 iron ores from KSA)

[/hide]

[hide=My Bank]bank.png

Sets of full monk are for sale, with the holy symbol. The nats aren't for sale, the mith bars are out of stock, and the laws are ALL MINE!

I'm stockpiling coal for the Apocalypse--erm, I, uhh, I mean making steel bars.

The cakes are now for sale. Drop me a note on here with an offer for them (each) and how many you want (not making any more.)

Note: After selling 90 mith bars to a friend, I've attained the holiest of holy Bucket Helms! [it's a Rune (H1) helm. Check me out with it, it is in the Many Faces of Stratotanker section.]

Donations kindly accepted.[/hide]

[hide=My stats]stats.png

Stats increased:

None since last pic update

Goals: +2 STR (55), +2 ATK (54)

Only 7 levels to go till I've attained 40+ all f2p skills!

(Note: I'll also have a small party once this is attained.)

[/hide]

[hide=The many faces of Stratotanker]str3.png

The Killer Monk. Who likes to party a lot. (And needs to go to an AA meeting after finding the Mining Guiild beer barrel.)

str2.png

The Beast in your closet when you were six.

str1.png

The Creepy Frog that likes cabbage bombing. And mining coal. And generally scaring the heck outta the little noobs.

str4.png

Apparently, painting metal buckets and flipping them over, then wearing them is very fashionable. I think I'll go with the flow here.[/hide]

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

My font?

:-#

Heheheh....

Um, dunno how to tell you this, but I kinda photoshopped another sig, I think it was a draynor one, for the font. I edited it though, in order to get the right letters, so I still claim parts of the font to be original.

-.-

Why do you ask, though? Do you want me to make ya a sig like that?

I'll only do it if

• I get credit.

You provide the background image.

I don't get a horrible time constriction.

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

good luck, but you're not supposed to mention "donations are appreciated" in your posts... other than that, good luck =)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Lucky cabbage for going in the wildy.

Every time I don't have cabbage, I've been pked.

And, note the number.

:-w

For those who get it, please say so, but without ruining the significance of the number for everyone else by divulging why it is important.

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

To all, I'm sad to say that I've retired from training WC or firemaking, until the day that yews are free from the clutches of the bots. This is my boycott, my strike. And, idc if it only affects me, I'll not train those two until they are freed. And thus, I want 60-ish WC before I go members, therefore I will not go members until the yews are freed.

Join my boycott!!!

This will do the opposite effect, leaving a spot on the market for the bots! Fight against them! Rise up to de-throne their evil regim over the F2P yew market!

P.S. Nice stats. Good luck making it to 99! Watch out for golems!

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Great stuff there, and I hope to see yah wit ha trimmed smithing/mining cape XD.

Anyways I noticed you from the huge "meaning of names" thread which i posted on the 12th pag e yesterday and not its nearly doubled to about 21 pages lol.

Anyways back to subject, great goals and I hope you make it. If I was you I would mine 3 iron ore then drop 3, I always did that and made it to 84 on my other account. My friend who has 99, did it on granite but iron ore is the second best. Smithing wise, smelting steel bars is gr8 money making and xp.

Pairing smithing and mining is alright, but the fastest is best when separated from each other.

-Power mine on iron ore (fav spot for me in f2p is alkharid mines)

-Smithing, smelt bars (steel proves the best) <--- thats if u have no money to blow

otherwise if you have money steel plates is fast yet not as bad as mith or addy (210mil i think i calced it to a while back, Iron pl8s was 100mil around)

66 mining on this account and its tough to train it knowing i have gotten to nearly 85 already, but 70 smithing so that feels like an acomplishment. (blew my chance for 85 smith, had the cash but I got 72 con lol)

Anyways I hope I helped in any way, and I hope to see yah out there in the mines. Also I hope to see yah with 99 mining and smithing XD

edit: oh and i just read how you are boycotting XD nice, mining and smithign are prob the best things then. Hard to macro so there are nealy none out there. cept if u get to 86 smithing or so, dont sell rune axes in bulk XD usualy funds macros using em to cut yews.

black_firexp.png

AMEN!

And, It's my goal to get the trimmed/gold.

Which means, I need 2+ skills at 99. Therefore, why not combine my 2 favorites?

That's why I am combo training.

Anyways, just made 20 steel pl8s, and went pking. Only got a lvl 38 noob, but got some mithril stuff from the drop.

Also, I need to update my stats again. I advanced a few levels yesterday.

sig-2-itsaratflail.png