rate my skills and bank--- pure f2p!

Well, after lots of work I got these skills and this bank. A friend of mine also owes me over 5k iron bars and I'm gonna smith all the iron bars I have/get. I plan on getting 85 smith which is quite expensive. If anyone needs tips on how to make money or train some skills I'd be glad to help. I also have a mage pure which has a net value of near 1m but that is another account \'

Please rate this out of 10 \'

This is my bank. I still have some other stuff but I couldn't put that in 1 screen.

RSbank.jpg

Here are my skills and my favourite suit. Currently I'm trying to get my smith to 85.

Skillswithfavoritesuit.jpg

vsigcopyhj0.png

yes, I am a pker although pking earns next to nothing. In f2p people can escape way too easily. I like the fact that as a ranged tank, no one around my level can beat me though :D

Thanks for the positive replies :P

vsigcopyhj0.png

nice nice! 10/10

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

lol nice is that 10 mill worth of power ammys up there? ^^

Well, that depends how much each you value power ammies :P If you want, you can buy them all except 1 for only 4,5k each so that's only 4342,5k \'

Chelseaboy, it's quite simple. Just mine a lot :lol: The past while I haven't mined that much myself either but I do plan on becoming a rune miner and smither :wink:

Again, thanks for the positive replies, everyone :D

vsigcopyhj0.png

nice skills and bank. me luvs 'em. and how'd u get so many power ammys!? did u pk them? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NOA

I bought diamonds and turned them in to powers :P I pked some too but that was only like 4 :P

Fog, I know being f2p doesn't make me special but it's a lot harder to get rich in f2p than it is as a member.

Omid Birgani, I respect your opinion. I myself know a lot better free players myself.

Thanks to the rest :wink:

vsigcopyhj0.png

:D If there will be a race to 1100 total then I am definitely in because i am also f2p and my total right now is 1054 and I am lvl 80 combat, let me know

10/10 bank

7/10 skills (because i am better) :D

Corbud.png

corbud.png

1673rd person to 99 smithing! Monday, June 30th, 2008

Well, my cb level is 81 and no thanks for the race to 1100 total :-w I currently want to get 85 mining and smithing and that raises my total level quite slowly (especially mining) so I'm quite certain I'd lose :P

vsigcopyhj0.png