What will the new Varrock look like?

lemontail

basically for me ,if jagex give varrock the mood and atmosphere of p2p citys like ardougne then it will be spectacular.jagex really did a good job with ardougne so it shows they have the knowledge on creating mood(yeah even with the graphics rs has :roll: )

tifsdac6mc.gif

Why not have the walls on the south entrance of Varrok very battered and broken down, and maybe a dark wizard will firestrike it every so often? That might be a good idea...

moi_extraire.gif

Yes, I do know I'm not ranked in any REAL skills.

I hope like a dark forgotten ghost'-ish town.

With people dressed in pink :shock:

Nah I just hope they make it look more..real :P

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

First up, Falador went white because it is the City of White Knights. Next, I hope it goes something like:

southern varrock should be battered and broken since theirs a load of theives and the 2 gangs their.the north should be posh with thesalias,the palace and the museum.

I quite agree, I find that Varrock is the most popular Town in F2P... Not sure in P2P, but it might..

So I think they should focus all their graphicalness ( :XD: ) On it

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 2 weeks later...
o.O I don't really care what it will look like as long as the bank is in the same place and there are still anvils... hopefully a furnace... >.>

They're not gonna change the actual content of the town, only the looks.

I personally hope that the walls stay stone, but only darkened a little, the bottom half should be in disrepair, with stains in the dark alleys and a couple of aggresive thieves, maybe even a few gallows, the top half should be very posh, but with heavy overtones of corruption and greed, like the palace should have glittering gold, the table should be full of food, crystal lamps, etc.

Also, could anyone post screenies of the old Falador?