Hacked, Gettin' back what I had. - Bank updated! -

Hello, welcome to my make-my-stuff-back topic

About me

My rsn is Singitsj007, I live in Holland. I like to play soccer and tennis when I can, and also ofcourse RuneScape :P .

I'm 14 years old, and do have a rl, I have some rly good and close friends, and a little brother(9) who is everything for me.

Wtf is this about?

This is about me being hacked, like a month ago.

I was just walkin' around edgy, looking for PK'ers to PK.

My mom called me to diner so i logged out, standin' in full Dharoks, Whip and PK supplies. When I came back I tried to log in, but it said my password was wrong. I was like wth?.. am I stupid or something? :-k

Well, I'm not :P . So i tried to get my acc back for about 3 and a half hours, wich turned out it was a waste of my time..

That happened 4-5 weeks ago, and about 6 days ago my cousin told me he knew a good acount, wich he saw. He told me the account was pwnage n stuff, and I was kinda jealous cuz i wanted my main account back too.

So I tried n tried everything and after 7 hours of trying jagex proved me right :D I had it back. I tried to log in, and it said "your account is currently disabled, check your message centre for more details".

There, in the message centre, i saw I had 9.0 out of 10.0 blackmarks :shock: . When I last logged in on this account I had 0.

Also I had a 6 days ban.

I waited the 6 days, and today is the first day in 5 weeks in could log in :ohnoes: , I checked bank.. and there was nothing (wich isnt that weird, after 5 weeks :P)

Me, Now

This is me right now

62xb13o.jpg

Wc'ed the 60 willow logs :P , I'll be updating the bank once in a while to see my progress.

4r1mp88.jpg

That's me after 7 days, have palyed for 3 days 1 and a half hour a day..

Well, What have I lost:

Abby whip, full dharoks, 50 super sets, 400 sharks, 3,2m cash, rune stuff, runes and other normal stuff

I'm trying to get back on my feet by cutting willow logs untill I have a rune axe, then cut yews/magic logs till i have some PK supplies (I'm a big pk geek).

Any donations ofcourse be accepted :-w :thumbsup: , every tiny little bit helps.

Donations

4xw6ooj.jpg Thnx man, wub ya!.. made it go lot more easy.

4u1qlib.jpg U too Thnx, Helps me alot with wcing!

`Singitsj007

I just got 7 offences put on my account, I have 3.3 blackmarks, but it was my own stupidity and I deserve it <3:

Have you complained to Jagex?

Nah, just apoligised.. would make it worse only:P

ouch......

i would donate but i need loads more money than i have atm so sorry

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

dude, i really hope you can get this all back. that would be huge, and hopefully you will. hopefully youll even get more back, anyway good luck. everything is better the second time you get it (cept food).

AH blackmarks... I got 7 for "macroing" This game ment for 13+, but i guess we all have the typing speed of a 5 year old :(

GOod LUcks

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

whats a blackmark? sorry about the hack man it stinks when no lifes take over your account :x

A black mark is like a warning on your account...

Say if you break a rule (rule 1) you get a certain amount of black marks, some times 1 or 2 some times even a fraction of one like 0.3 of a black mark.

You only have 10 black marks, and when they are used up. Your account gets permeately banned.

Ps: I went a bit Off-topic sorry

Luck be a Lady

Umm, Do you want a rune wc axe and a rune pic, cos thats what i got left on boris5000
\

If u dont mind givin m away, that would be awesome :o I would greatly appreciate that :D

ill donate 45 cooked lobs and 400 cakes. it'll help you alot in combat and you're going to be the 10th person i donated too!

if you dont need them simply say no thank you. just want to help. :P

As with others I will take a look through my bank and donate some stuff.. Just me pm me next time you are on!

signaturevr3.png

Barrows Drops-{9} Ahrims Top, Torag Plate, 2x Veracs Brassard, Guthans Helm, Guthans Skirt, Torag Legs, Karils Top, Torags Hammers.

Good luck in real i heard it has Great graphics and it's 100% pvp

Cool man :o.. good u got ur account back and gl with gettin the stuff back, add me and ill look through my bank for some stuufs for ya to help :D

private is on

Cool man :o.. good u got ur account back and gl with gettin the stuff back, add me and ill look through my bank for some stuufs for ya to help :D

Ty bro :o Wub ya 4 life :D, keep on posting ppl.