Armor set notes

My idea:

Full armor sets could be put into one single note, therefore, it would take up 1 slot. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Maybe it could be the same for the bank. That would help save alot of space if you carry more than 1 set of armor. It could be used for barrows, I don't know...

f203f1850c.png

My idea:

Full armor sets could be put into one single note, therefore, it would take up 1 slot. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Maybe it could be the same for the bank. That would help save alot of space if you carry more than 1 set of armor. It could be used for barrows, I don't know...

I think that is a great idea!

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I like the idea, but people mite try to scam by switching out the armour sets. Though it shouldn't be too bad. I support :thumbsup:

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Good idea, the only thing might be that it would be easier to scam people.

Really? How would they do that?

because people would only have to change or remove one thing, rather than 4.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

The different components of armor are different items, therefore, they should take as many spaces neccesary.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Good idea, the only thing might be that it would be easier to scam people.

Really? How would they do that?

Ya, I like the idea also, but the scam thing would happen, but it's a cool idea. People would remove the tiems of just one and scam more

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png

actually its harder to scam with just one thing, why do you think people scam with full veracs, coins and the scam where they put up cash and a few items. if you have just one thing its easier on the 2nd screen to see Absolutely Nothing! but with:

Verac Skirt

Verac Brassard

Verac Flail

Verac Skirt

it's less obvious

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

actually its harder to scam with just one thing, why do you think people scam with full veracs, coins and the scam where they put up cash and a few items. if you have just one thing its easier on the 2nd screen to see Absolutely Nothing! but with:

Verac Skirt

Verac Brassard

Verac Flail

Verac Skirt

it's less obvious

Yes but with 4 parts its much easier to switch one part without noticing, with only one thing you see any switch much better!

conplaatje3vl9.png

Seriously, when someone is trading you and your out in "la la OMGBBQ Someone wants to tarde me land" They quickly remove when it goes to the second screen, you don't seem o nocite or care, and *BAM* you just gave them your stuff free. Or You just traded for 1 item or something you didn't really want.

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png