HELP WITH gamer name

Defy

Make sure not to have some cliche or stupid name, like something with "dragon" in it.

Oh, and make sure the name isn't egotistical. Nothing worse than having a name like "I owned you" or "Master sniper" when you lose a Team Elimination game of GRAW 3-50.

Why do you say not 2 have dragon in your name if ur forum account has dragon in it?

bllllonz.png

Make sure not to have some cliche or stupid name, like something with "dragon" in it.

Oh, and make sure the name isn't egotistical. Nothing worse than having a name like "I owned you" or "Master sniper" when you lose a Team Elimination game of GRAW 3-50.

Why do you say not 2 have dragon in your name if ur forum account has dragon in it?

WHOOSH.

~

Sorry, always wanted to do that :-w . It was just intended irony :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Daangel ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Animal names are always cool in my opinion :P

Just think of something creative - and for Gods sake, don't use numbers.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Animal names are always cool in my opinion :P

Just think of something creative - and for Gods sake, don't use numbers.

oOOoOOoooO I'm a ghost! And a knight! With bad spelling!

Luciferpwns Is awesome.

add a few 666's to that and it'd totaly be a cool username.

And for an actual post on how I chose names, well, I just try and make something that sounds like a name for the said game. I generaly will use "Nadril" as my username for games (Came up with it years ago in Neverwinter Nights) although I've used many other usernames. Right now my counter strike name (for when once in a blue moon i'm on) is Careface.

Sadly only Lineage II players get that one. :(

Sentences an be funny ("a depressed clown" for example), for some reason I find that works well in fps. (like, "you killed a depressed clown")

Another friend tried typing random letters on a keyboard and finding something consistant. I did that for an online space game, came out with verzasus, as the name of a planet which I kind of liked because it was original despite being a bit weird

Also, I've seen people do funny things with spoonerisms (switch the first 2 letters of two words, "night wolf" becomes "wight nolf" quite amusing, my favorite being "fonster mox") not sure how that might work in gaming but it's probably worth a try

oh and here is some advice to not follow:

1. Said before, the numbers totally ruins a name.

2. anything remotely related to "pwn" and/or "leet" is lame.

3. what rebdragon says is totall true about the egotistical names, I find people with names are ironic. Promoting their "skills" indicate how week they are

4. No names from modern popular culture or popular characters (like "jack bauer" "cartman" well, you get the idea) however somtimes it might work, like the name of someone in a random piece of literature that FITS.

5. No random objects, (like "house3842" something i've seen in runescape) unless they can be personified

6. I'd keep away from personal interests (like "Anime fan", because what if your opinion changed?)

7. no demons, too old

8. no angels, too old

8. b no demonangels, it's not funny

9. no ninjas, done before *snickers* *points to nadril's thread on the ninjas*

10. no knights

could be more as well

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

My friend's name online is Cefy Jr. He just was typing in four random letters for a Zelda game and came up with Cefy. After that, he added Jr. Try to go for a simple name with no numbers. Numbers ruin names though I contradict myself with my new name. Fata1. Just choose something original, unlike my current name.

The best thing to do usually is to make a random name (that sounds cool, of course). Me, nowadays I just use "Reb" on a lot of forums and whatnot since I've kind of taken a liking to the name; "dragon" just doesn't work >_<. It's annoying when I have to put more characters in it, and I'll probably have to change it since it's only three letters long (thus increasing chances of someone else using it somewhere), but oh well ::' .

The name doesn't have to be entirely random though- parts of it can have meaning to you. I'd recommend you do that, but not make it so obvious that people can understand what your name means :P .

Oh, and if your playing, say, Xbox Live, pick a name like "Powerpuff" or "Cute Bunny". Nothing worse than getting owned by someone with those names :XD: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hmm i was just playing around on some games and i came across "unknown" pretty cool. HMmmm... Unknown

Most good names like that are already taken on every single game you can imagine.

If you're out of ideas try these generators (I'd rather make up my own but it's up to you)

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20010208b

And.. For the love of God.. Don't...Pick..Ub3r l33tn355 or anything like that :lol: It was original back in 1997, just don't. Unless it's for the cheesiness factor to add some fun in the name.

I.....Love....you <3: