hi, owr wait Hyt'z?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz!

sorry! i totally forgot to look at the details of your party, otherwise i could of made it =(

but gratz, now get your [wagon] up and start showing off! :D

See Lasse these people make skill capes suck.

Yeah they do since skillcapes obviously isn't meant to showoff with, let's just store it in the bank and look at it every once in a while. :|

ONTOPIC, despite any fight you and I had, and what we said to each other, Gratz. You deserve this cape 100%. Good work.

No, I really don't play anymore.

gratz!

sorry! i totally forgot to look at the details of your party, otherwise i could of made it =(

what the hell?

Once when im actually NICE to samurai, people say STFU between the lines.

if you're according to that message outkast r0se sent you, i had NOTHING to do with it. It's not my fault that i actually wanted to be friendsto samurai, instead of being a [puncture]head, which im often.

"these people". what the HELL does that mean? Because i say "show off". and guasto, its NOTHING to do with me that you dont have 99 mining yet, so get the hell out of blaming me!

I dont believe that i said anything offensive/not nice to samurai in that message, did i? NO! so what the hell was that about?

I think capes ARE meant to show off with. I dont think you are getting 99 mining just because you like mining? I dont think you'd get 99 mining if this was single player game. I think you do it so you can SHOW OFF. so i think you should include yourself to the "these people make skillcapes suck".

peace

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Guest geeman122
gratz!

omfg all you do is flame skill capes every post you make on samuria's blog it seems like you flame the mining skill cape every1 know thats why your getting 99 mining thats why alot of ppl get 99 mining. Oh and you said in you blog that you play 5-6 hours a day really dude go out and take a walk+1000 more thats bad for your health.

On topic gratz on 99 mining samuria :mrgreen: and free bump

gratz!

omfg all you do is flame skill capes every post you make on samuria's blog it seems like you flame the mining skill cape every1 know thats why your getting 99 mining thats why alot of ppl get 99 mining. Oh and you said in you blog that you play 5-6 hours a day really dude go out and take a walk+1000 more thats bad for your health.

On topic gratz on 99 mining samuria :mrgreen: and free bump

gratz!

what the hell?

Once when im actually NICE to samurai, people say STFU between the lines.

if you're according to that message outkast r0se sent you, i had NOTHING to do with it. It's not my fault that i actually wanted to be friendsto samurai, instead of being a [puncture]head, which im often.

"these people". what the HELL does that mean? Because i say "show off". and guasto, its NOTHING to do with me that you dont have 99 mining yet, so get the hell out of blaming me!

I dont believe that i said anything offensive/not nice to samurai in that message, did i? NO! so what the hell was that about?

I think capes ARE meant to show off with. I dont think you are getting 99 mining just because you like mining? I dont think you'd get 99 mining if this was single player game. I think you do it so you can SHOW OFF. so i think you should include yourself to the "these people make skillcapes suck".

peace

gratz!

Yeah they do since skillcapes obviously isn't meant to showoff with, let's just store it in the bank and look at it every once in a while. :|

ONTOPIC, despite any fight you and I had, and what we said to each other, Gratz. You deserve this cape 100%. Good work.

Agreed ... -.-

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

CONGRATULATIONS!@!&@#*$@*&R#^&@(@#&(*)

I'm going for 60 just so I can get in the guild. :)

But I'm only 43 <.<

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Just got this weird pm ... :ohnoes:

samuraidadlo1.png

:uhh:

what the hell !?!?!?!

edit: thats the guy who i met when i was goging for 99 mining at the mines i said that i had great fun with a friend rune mining and he asked

what friend is that and i said the cabbage :uhh:

99 Farming

Well after getting 99 mining i dont know what to do really i am unsure if i would like to go back to members or stay in free to play and it was probably because i didnt have a large cash sum to use to skill when im in members so i did some rune mining ...

ore count is 80 so far (over 900k) :D

jkfjd.png

^suicidal tactic of take a s... load of damage and hope to not die went wrong =P ^

runforthehills.png

^ i actully recived 1 ore from this , i logged in and noticed that 3 pkers (a ranger is cut out) were bashing up a rune miner so i ran in and mined the ore and escaped with a small chunk of health removed ^

runemininginvent.png

^ aghhhhh! most ores ive ever had in my invent (at one time while rune mining) and you can see why i was frightend to death collection the last ores bad food no prayer and level 46 wildy.

just thought i would post what i was doing.

99 Farming

Guest geeman122

runemininginvent.png

^ aghhhhh! most ores ive ever had in my invent (at one time while rune mining) and you can see why i was frightend to death collection the last ores bad food no prayer and level 46 wildy.

you had no pray with all that you do know there is an alter in levl 40 wild just to the west of the lava maze that takes no time to get to and recharge your prayer and next time you sell your ores invest in some lobs trout ftw :P im probably gonna get 60 craft and go rune mining

Good Luck, but i was wondering if you knew the exp per hour for powermining iron, and banking it.

al kharid chasm mines in a world with 1700+ players - 40-45k xp per hour. I mined for 3 hours today there and got around 130k xp total and my best hour was 45k xp.

Banking the ore i believe is 17-20k per hour at SW varrock mines

anyway, congrats on 99 mining. that is awesome! I cant wait to mine rune. 82/85...

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Good Luck, but i was wondering if you knew the exp per hour for powermining iron, and banking it.

what the other guy said.

runemininginvent.png

you had no pray with all that you do know there is an alter in levl 40 wild just to the west of the lava maze that takes no time to get to and recharge your prayer and next time you sell your ores invest in some lobs trout ftw :P im probably gonna get 60 craft and go rune mining

I do know that ... i do know how to rune mine i store my ores at edgeville

bank which is much faster then Falador and i had over 200 lobbies for

rune mining however i ran out the previous trip.

99 Farming