how to train strength w/ whip

wassuploe

use a d scim to train strength, and a whip for attack/defence

gl

I suggsest same thing at least this is what i do

i would do that except i dont know how to wield a d scimmy. i heard u have to do some quest to wield it?? which quest is it? is it a difficult quest?

would i be better off not doing the quest and just using a d long to train strength?

F2P

use a d scim to train strength, and a whip for attack/defence

gl

I suggsest same thing at least this is what i do

i would do that except i dont know how to wield a d scimmy. i heard u have to do some quest to wield it?? which quest is it? is it a difficult quest?

would i be better off not doing the quest and just using a d long to train strength?

You need to do Monkey Madness, and it's not really difficult, just long and can get annoying at times. I have a d scimmy and I'd rather use it for str than a d long.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

ok i think i want to try to do monkey madness but my account is permanently muted. do you think that will affect anything with the quest?

if i dont do the quest, which is better to train strength: dds or d long?

F2P

ok i think i want to try to do monkey madness but my account is permanently muted. do you think that will affect anything with the quest?

if i dont do the quest, which is better to train strength: dds or d long?

No, you can just buy what you need from the forums, or make them if you can for the quest. If you don't do the quest, I'd use a d long.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

No, use a DDS. The speed, poison, and special make it more worthwhile.

The poison is a flaw in the dds, you don't get the xp for the damage dealt by the poison. Plus I can do more damage with a d long than I can a dds.

No, use a DDS. The speed, poison, and special make it more worthwhile.

The poison is a flaw in the dds, you don't get the xp for the damage dealt by the poison. Plus I can do more damage with a d long than I can a dds.

If you're worrying about XP on MM....Well, you need to get your priorities straightened out. If you really can't decide, bring em both. I've just found that a DDS is best for killing things fast.

I never understand why people say use a D Scimi, when you need to eventually train all 3 anyway.

By using a whip, you hit alot more often, so logically you're actually accumulating more total xp between the three skills, as to when you'd use just a Scimi for strength.

D Scim is best choice

I never understand why people say use a D Scimi, when you need to eventually train all 3 anyway.

By using a whip, you hit alot more often, so logically you're actually accumulating more total xp between the three skills, as to when you'd use just a Scimi for strength.

In the end.. you spend 3 times the time gaining exp in controlled as you do 1 by 1 in att, str, and def. So if you train Str 5 lvls higher, then wouldn't your max hit be higher and be able to hit high on monsters, thus killing them faster, and letting you kill more in a certain amount of time? :wink:

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

(Not read the whole thing so probably similar but...)

I use D scimmy to train strength. If you want fast levels then D scim and PC.

I done Monkey Madness at 79 combat with well rounded melees and 43 prayer. It's long and can be tedious but it's not THAT hard.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15