Construction.. the cheap way! all text re-warped!

Ryuuka

i hear the clay and limistone alot but you forget one thing... it would take more then 2000 hours longer!

nah would take to long.

and butler just makes the cost rise

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i won't be adding picutre because i will be leaving for a year in 5 days... going to study away from home for 1 whole year :uhh:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

"well not it is time for our new best friend, the good ol' oak. " Change not to now. You do that a couple times :P

Grr can't find it, but you did do the not thing a couple times and there was one other one but I can't find it.. <.< Great guide though :thumbsup:

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

• 1 month later...

nice guide :D

i think i discovered a little mistake though:

at "60+ section" you say:

mounted legends cape:

"from lvl 60 you will need to make 42,536 mounted legends capes this takes 127,608 teak planks and 127,608 teak planks take 63,804,000gp to make from logs into planks,to cut 127,608 teak planks you also need 4,557 rings of dueling, these will cost you 9,114,857 if you buy them 2k ea or around 4,557,428 if you make them you self. "

BUT: every inventory can hold 28 teak logs, so you did 127608/28 = about 4557

however you forgot to take into account that every ring of duelling has 8 charges, meaning 4557/8 = 570 rings of duelling

I hope my way of thinking is right :)

untitled6kv7.gif

99 fletch

99 Woodcutting

• 2 weeks later...

I myself find that Oak Logs are much cheaper.

What I do (this has got me up 10 levels in a few hours, and will get me to 60 in another few hours) is I buy Oak Logs from Varrock General Store on a free world. They cost 6gp ea. Bargain. This along with the 250gp cost of making them into planks, comes out at 256 gp per plank, instead of the 400-450gp cost from buying off players.

You may wish to use your way, but my way takes a little more time, but is MUCH cheaper.

saving 17 million by spending tons of extra hours on construction is not worth it for someone who can make 60m. Besides, if you have a very hard time making cash for construction you shouldn't consider lvling it in the first place. All the high level stuff costs a lot too.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

• 2 weeks later...

Nice guide 8-)

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just a bump for my guide so it wont go lost in the new forum :geek:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 3 weeks later...
look over ur math equations please...u devid the amount of money u spend by the amount of xp u get to work out how much xp u get for 1 gp....so pretty much ur guide is all wrong =\

Look at your spelling and grammer please

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Can I do an edit on this, Ryuuka? I will check for grammar and spelling mistakes. People aren't reading this guide because it is somewhat difficult to read, in that its English isn't fantastic. S0 what do you say? Can I rewrite it for you? It would be no trouble.

-Sand_Hill

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

Can I do an edit on this, Ryuuka? I will check for grammar and spelling mistakes. People aren't reading this guide because it is somewhat difficult to read, in that its English isn't fantastic. S0 what do you say? Can I rewrite it for you? It would be no trouble.

-Sand_Hill

long time since it was made so the my english wasn't at it's best anyways please do ^^

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 5 weeks later...

i finaly had to time to update the guide so here it is with it very one sandhill edit!

i will be working on the suprice exam calculations after i get 99 fm(tomorrow :thumbsup: )

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 2 weeks later...

no post since rewarp :wall:

ill just try and bump it :pray:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 1 month later...

Nice guide!

Appreciated the work on exp/hr and some of your suggestions.

To be honest though, getting any level "the cheap" way would be to gather the raw materials yourself so didn't really get the title...

I could make a post saying : Cooking...the cheap way! anf just tell people to catch their own fish ;)

Good job anyway!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Nice guide!

Appreciated the work on exp/hr and some of your suggestions.

To be honest though, getting any level "the cheap" way would be to gather the raw materials yourself so didn't really get the title...

I could make a post saying : Cooking...the cheap way! anf just tell people to catch their own fish ;)

Good job anyway!

well the cheap way might suggest gathering all the mats your self but because construction is one of the most expencive skills to train(no really cheap way from training with it taking years)

you simply can't compare cooking to construction because cooking is much easier to get mats for and you even get xp in the process which you do not get with construction.

thanks for your reply =D>

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, you can get planks for even cheaper.

use plank make spell. I believe you get planks at half price, not sure as I don't have the spell, and its only 25 planks at a time, but you can stay at cwars bank, and if it is only 1/2 price (I am 99% sure it is) the runes you use cost next to nothing for the money you save when making the planks, and you save more money using it on higher level planks ;) I hope this helps (although I had the extremely greedy :twisted: )

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

• 1 month later...
Hey, you can get planks for even cheaper.

use plank make spell. I believe you get planks at half price, not sure as I don't have the spell, and its only 25 planks at a time, but you can stay at cwars bank, and if it is only 1/2 price (I am 99% sure it is) the runes you use cost next to nothing for the money you save when making the planks, and you save more money using it on higher level planks ;) I hope this helps (although I had the extremely greedy :twisted: )

Next time look it up.

Plank Make 2 Astrals 15 Earths 1 Nature and money Converts 1 log into a plank. Wood - 70gp Oak - 175gp Teak - 350gp Mahogany - 1050gp.

Please.

debian.png