Mr_Putter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my head was right :)

Should be fun.

The heart is usually right, why not this time? :boohoo:

I would have forked over some cash for a new comp for Diablo 3, but Starcraft doesn't warrant so much consideration.

Finally! A new excuse for me to complete the brood war campaign. Stuck halfway through the zerg one at the dark templar kill overmind mission :oops: <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

the campaign is so easy...i always cheat though...

I cheat a lot too but only because I get bored of normal StarCraft games. When I get on Battle.net, I play a max of three TvBs and then I'm off to UMSs.

Woooot. Haha i just reinstalled the original starcraft and have been playing it, with out even realising that no. 2 was coming out. The screenies and stuff look awesome... i'm off to watch the trailer.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

The English version of the Cinematic Trailer gives me chills. Gameplay footage is awesome. I think I'm going to love the new units for Toss and Terran.

the campaign is so easy...i always cheat though...

Lol... obviously the campaign will be easy if you cheat. -.-

Using Zerg bores me alot, not much army you can build up except guardians and mutalisks/devourers and practicaly every mission is "destroy enemy base", "destroy x" or "destroy all enemies" :wall: :wall: :wall:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Woah the trailer is absolutley amazing. Seriously. Use this link rather than the front page one As it is in english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhtXtnV3pg

I'm downloading the 70mg one from there site so i can watch it in full screen haha. Loved the last part :)

"Hell, It's about time."

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I've been waiting for weeks for this announcement. ;D

Me and my friends were discussing it..Diablo 3, or Starcraft 2. Most of my friends wanted D3, I hoped for S3...They're gonna be angry. Awesome!

thesip2.jpg

It really has

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously doubt that there is going to be a warcraft 4. The storyline has been completed, it doesn't need to go on.

Think about it: Illidan is killed, Arthas becomes the new Lich King, the orcs and night elves take a breather, what else is there to continue?