Runite ore?

Well the zybez guide says 10k-12k, so you can just continue to look if you want.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Erm sell World 1 Varrock West Smithing Area.. You should be able to sell for 11.5k ea

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

How much should I sell it for? I have over 644 ores, but can never find anyone who buys above 11.5k. Should I just stick with that price or look for higher?

Also, where should I attempt to sell the ore? Keep in mind that I'm f2p and can't use the RS forums.

You can't post on forums, but you can still browse for buyers where they specify in their post that you can pm him then you both can work out a place.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

You can use the forums here on tip it. I post that I am selling the ore and I usually get a quick buyer. Also, many of the companies on tip it will buy the ores and since you have 644, they will definitely buy for 11.5k maybe a little more if you haggle them a bit.

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

pricilla (find the full name on high scores) the top smither buys 11.5k and is a perm buyer, i remember noticing that when i had a few. He/She was not on at the time though =\, but his/her chat is always on though and he/she has a homeworld he/she smiths in.

Id do that If i was you, 12k is kinda hard to find. But its doable I guess, prob waste more time looking in my opinion you can mine more by the time u find a buyer lol.

But if you do need the extra cash check the forums constantly

black_firexp.png

Rune is 4th, Dragon 3rd, Barrows 2nd, 3rd Age 1st.
Ehem, shouldn't it be like this:

Barrows: 1st

Third Age: 2nd

Dragon: 3rd

Rune: 4th

And somewhere in there is crystal, =p. But yah, I remember a post being somewhere that Third Age is just better then Dragon, but not as good as Barrows.

Post on these forums, there alot of hi-level f2p'ers here. If you don't find any luck try world 1 fally bank, tons of hi levels buying smithing stuff, ask if they want to buy some rune.

Rune is 4th, Dragon 3rd, Barrows 2nd, 3rd Age 1st.

3rd age is a little better than dragon, Not as good as Barrows armour though.. And for what people are buying the ore for.. I dont think thats a bad deal.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png