In Your Whole Life, Who Have You Hated/Hate Most

Leonn

I don't hate anyone, but I strongly dislike this one girl. She's mean, and for stupid reasons.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how people can hate someone they've never met. Apparently you can, I just don't understand it.

I really disliked this boy I lived with in my first year, who was a complete racist, and took it upon himself to opnely discriminate myself and my friends. I think he's been kicked out now.

Oh and this girl I just really don't respect at all, just because she is just very ignorant and false, and just a complete sket (sleeps around. ALOT).

I don't believe I hate anyone though. Just either don't respect their life, or just dislike their beliefs.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I don't really hate anyone though I carelessly use hate in place of strong dislike. I do strongly dislike my ex-girlfriend though. She's crazy and way too obsessive. For the past month she's been attempting to interrogate me as to why I broke up with her, if I'm any happier now, who I like now, and a whole bunch of other stupid questions.

There are many people that annoy me, many that piss me off, but none I really care enough about to hate.

Pretty much. I've never really been confronted enough by someone enough to hate them. At the most the people i dislike I dislike because they are simply an annoyance.

Hate only last for about a day then it is gone....

if someone makes you mad and you say you hate them..its just a reaction to what they have done to you...it is usually gone by the day or day after...

so noone can truly hate anyone...

In my way of putting it..iv hated alot of people..but we are all kool now...

and as many of you have said..Yea there are people i Dislike..but don't Hate

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Paris Hilton (good for nothing, spoilt little skank)

Alex Salmond (Scotland first minister... the guy is gonna destroy our country with his dumb independence idea)

Pete Docherty (this person is such a complete waste of perfectly good oxygen. Scumbag drug user who keeps getting away with it)

All Human Rights Activists (thanks guys... way to keep the scum out of jail and being punished properly)

All Big Brother viewers (come on people... get a brain!)

Sean Penn ("Before we went into Iraq, it was a merry happy place with children dancing in rainbow coloured chocolate rivers"... go headbutt a bullet you cretin lol)

Harrington.gif

Pete Docherty (this person is such a complete waste of perfectly good oxygen. Scumbag drug user who keeps getting away with it)
If Jennifer Lopez is J-Lo, what does that make Pete Docherty?
iteme3721.jpg

If Jennifer Lopez is J-Lo, what does that make Pete Docherty?

Haha, nice one mate

Harrington.gif

Bono - Seriously, stop moaning about greed. You have so much, if you really did care as much as you make out you would give more. I know you give a lot but jesus, get a haircut and start giving.

sig5235ro7.jpg

I don't bother with hate. I much prefer love. ::'

If only everyone was like you. :D :P

...We'd all be boring :P

It's true though, if we all loved with no confrontation etc. how mundane would things get?

I suppose, I kind of had my head in the clouds while listening to the song 'Imagine'. How sad, we need to hate each other to spice things up so we don't all turn into mediocre drones. :wall:

It's Doherty, and the boy writes excellent songs. Tabloids will be tabloids you know.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.