In Your Whole Life, Who Have You Hated/Hate Most

Leonn

Pete Docherty (this person is such a complete waste of perfectly good oxygen. Scumbag drug user who keeps getting away with it)

It's Doherty, and the boy writes excellent songs. Tabloids will be tabloids you know.

Heh, reminds me about a Bill Hicks gag about drugs and musicians. :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't bother with hate. I much prefer love. ::'

If only everyone was like you. :D :P

...We'd all be boring :P

It's true though, if we all loved with no confrontation etc. how mundane would things get?

I suppose, I kind of had my head in the clouds while listening to the song 'Imagine'. How sad, we need to hate each other to spice things up so we don't all turn into mediocre drones. :wall:

If that's what the song makes you feel, then you're clearly missing the entire significance of it.

And why is it sad? It can be exciting, funny, enthralling and improving of a person, as long as possibly being annoying and deterring.

It's true though, if we all loved with no confrontation etc. how mundane would things get?

I suppose, I kind of had my head in the clouds while listening to the song 'Imagine'. How sad, we need to hate each other to spice things up so we don't all turn into mediocre drones. :wall:

If that's what the song makes you feel, then you're clearly missing the entire significance of it.

And why is it sad? It can be exciting, funny, enthralling and improving of a person, as long as possibly being annoying and deterring.

The bold isn't what the song made me feel; it's what your comment preveous to that one did. I personally think Imagine is a pretty uplifting song.

Nancy Grace

Dr. Phil

And

Dane Cook.

i would also say Paris Hilton.. but thats to be expected of most people, same with Mr. Pres Bush.

Kinda agree. The person I hate most at the moment, is also the person I love most.

Other than that, I hold a strong grudge against a mean catholic nun from my primary school, who meddled into my family's business only to spread it around town in evil gossip. Even worse, when a close member of my family died, she actually came to gloat about it (under a thinly veiled cover of sympathy) and told us it was really for the best that he was dead. My mother threw her out. She was kinder than I would have been. I loathe that woman.

The bold isn't what the song made me feel; it's what your comment preveous to that one did. I personally think Imagine is a pretty uplifting song.

I was talking about you interpreting it as an uplifting, happy song. Oh, how wrong you are.

Do you think John Lennon, one of the greatest activists of his time, would want us to just sit down and dream how 'nice' it would be if it were this way? Not a chance. When he says 'Imagine all....' he is emphasising the fact how the world is clearly not in this way, but in dissarray.

He says 'You may say I'm a dreamer', but then concludes "The world will live as one' - not dream. The song highlights the failing of the attitudes shared in the world and implores us to make the dream become a reality, to escape the quite dire one that currently exists.

I was talking about you interpreting it as an uplifting, happy song. Oh, how wrong you are.

Do you think John Lennon, one of the greatest activists of his time, would want us to just sit down and dream how 'nice' it would be if it were this way? Not a chance. When he says 'Imagine all....' he is emphasising the fact how the world is clearly not in this way, but in dissarray.

He says 'You may say I'm a dreamer', but then concludes "The world will live as one' - not dream. The song highlights the failing of the attitudes shared in the world and implores us to make the dream become a reality, to escape the quite dire one that currently exists.

You're right. I have to make clear that I didn't intend to say it was a happy song. All that you've said makes perfect sense as it did before you said it yet I understand why you did as 'uplifting' wasn't exactly the best choice of word. Inspirational, perhaps; demanding us to stop and think about the problems we have and how much better things could be (which is where the inspiration or 'uplift' comes into it) if we all put our efforts together as a species. Again, my words were craptacular, you were right in the correction.

I find it rather amazing that people in this thread can hate people they've never met. You only know what you're told about them.

It's pretty sad that one would actually let someone halfway across the globe inspire hate in them.

Hmm, don't really hate anyone, just disagree with a lot. And il go with the <(-.-)> quote: Hate leads to suffering.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Paris Hilton hands down i hope she gets beaten in prison badly :pray: oh and the people who blame video games for violence too >.<

Let me guess, beat them too? :lol:

Haha ROFL. :lol: Nice pun! :P

That is a pun right? Well, w/e it's close enough.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

A kid named Adam Overbeek or something :? He's a complete loser...

Y'know the arrogant self proclaimed "cool" people?.... Well.... :-w

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I find it rather amazing that people in this thread can hate people they've never met. You only know what you're told about them.

It's pretty sad that one would actually let someone halfway across the globe inspire hate in them.

For some people yea... but I've met the PM and you'd think he's an alright guy if he didn't enjoy stabbing people in the back so much.

It would have to be that girl in my old school.

My parents after years of arguing with me sent me to a Private School much to my dislike. They said it would be better for my education. I arrived and was shown round by this really nice girl. Later after my first lesson in the school I saw the same girl looking really upset. After talking to her I found out that a girl had took all of her clothes apart from her uniform and hidden them somewhere. I went over to the girl and politely asked for them back but then she just laughed and started being a total git towards me. I got really angry at this and punched her and she told me where all the stuff was. She never said nothing and for the next week she told everyone a lot of stuff about me so I hate her the most out of everyone I know. I left a week later because I could not bear Private School. I prefer and still do the normality of a good old Public school.