Rh0desy (level 121) dead

Llama0

nice one man, tell em how u needed your lil lover kdog3wa to help you and i was what, 19hp lol. and i was making a run for edge, i dont wall and log like you and kdog do, i have dignity. something you once had.

it's also funny how neither of you will fight me 1 on 1 without walling or logging. their always has to be 2 of you and if 1 of my mates is with me against 1 of you you cry lol. so llama next time why not put in the whole story instead of getting to the part where u killed me from 19HP.

nice one man, tell em how u needed your lil lover kdog3wa to help you and i was what, 19hp lol. and i was making a run for edge, i dont wall and log like you and kdog do, i have dignity. something you once had.

it's also funny how neither of you will fight me 1 on 1 without walling or logging. their always has to be 2 of you and if 1 of my mates is with me against 1 of you you cry lol. so llama next time why not put in the whole story instead of getting to the part where u killed me from 19HP.

Have some dignity and level up your own character, and be the only one to play on that character.

Nice kill llama0

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

It's a sad kill, although the kill from 19 hp is not impressive at all. Atleast say ok guys, i killed him from 19 hp, and it's a nice kill. You made it seem like you owned him from full hp and food.

Considering his character is 100% autoed and wouldnt be there in the first place if he wasnt a cheater, I have little sympathy for him, and certainly not enough to say that I teamed him.

Btw I'm sick of randoms using the "teaming" excuse. Do you know when it was cool to say you cant fight alone to someone? 5 years ago. I have friends and I pk with them. Get over it loser.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

nice kill bro. 8-)

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

It's a sad kill, although the kill from 19 hp is not impressive at all. Atleast say ok guys, i killed him from 19 hp, and it's a nice kill. You made it seem like you owned him from full hp and food.

Considering his character is 100% autoed and wouldnt be there in the first place if he wasnt a cheater, I have little sympathy for him, and certainly not enough to say that I teamed him.

Btw I'm sick of randoms using the "teaming" excuse. Do you know when it was cool to say you cant fight alone to someone? 5 years ago. I have friends and I pk with them. Get over it loser.

yet when me and pkking 1 vs'd you, kdog and mass chris and both of us destroyed all of you you had a sad and did what your good at, walling and logging. its funny, if i have a mate with me and theirs 1 of you you log on site. when theirs even 3 of you i'll still stay and fight.

Pking has changed so much nowadays...

Back before Rs2 if i was pking and got attacked by a team (no matter the size) I'd have a pop at them without thinking. I wouldn't just run away and say ''1 on 1'' partly because i was muted \' but mainly because if i were to run away what did i gain? Nothing! If i stayed to fight there was always a chance of 3 hitting one (and i still remember killing a 4 man team all on the same spot)

I actually logged on to have a whizz at pking last night and a few weeks ago.. A lvl 120 ran to the bank because he was ''1 shark down'' the same lvl 120 proceeded to fight me last night him with bloods against me with chaos and no sd :XD: he logged eventually.. This bemuses me because surely there's less than 50 people who actively pk now? If people are still logging and walling etc.. The only way for a kill is a 3 hit? What nobheads they must have been before rs2.

My point being, if you choose to fight a team don't use it as an excuse for your death because on the flipside when you fight a team and kill one you're likely to post a topic saying ''Hahahaha 2 vs 1 and i killed So'n'So'' It's what i did :thumbsup:

Although pking may still be going on on Rsc it died a long time back when all the people who were worth fighting stopped playing:

Snake Slava

Alq

Earlcar6

Justincar6

Sir Blood

X P

Ravoz

Willowweave

Tyler11

Wildflowers

Eugene Ru

Kingpin

Leaderbdc

Scarface4u

Levidog2

Ne0phyte

Maniac666

Amer

Pokey

Raidergod1&2

There's so many more too.. Yes i know alot of you are thinking they're a bunch of losers who all logged too and a few years ago i would have agreed with you, the difference between them and nowadays losers is they're shining examples! They'd at least fight you (most of em lol) and most of them were smart enough to call for help and team you if they couldn't beat you alone, i respected that because i'd have done exactly the same.. It's common sense.. I miss all the old losers because the tossers who play nowadays don't know how to pk.. They missed their education in pking as they've just autoed to 120 combat.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yet when me and pkking 1 vs'd you, kdog and mass chris and both of us destroyed all of you you had a sad and did what your good at, walling and logging. its funny, if i have a mate with me and theirs 1 of you you log on site. when theirs even 3 of you i'll still stay and fight.

You're a pathological liar lol, you did not beat us and I didnt log from you. However, if I ever was in danger of dying to you, I probably would log considering you dont even play the game by the rules set out by JaGex.

You wanna explain to me how you came back after dying the first time with catch on both me and Kdog3wa? How could you of known when to stop logging out and in? I wish I took a screenshot of your guy logging out and in a few minutes after we killed you.

You're a pathological liar lol, you did not beat us and I didnt log from you. However, if I ever was in danger of dying to you, I probably would log considering you dont even play the game by the rules set out by JaGex.

You wanna explain to me how you came back after dying the first time with catch on both me and Kdog3wa? How could you of known when to stop logging out and in? I wish I took a screenshot of your guy logging out and in a few minutes after we killed you.

oh we've beaten you a few times, i've killed kdog and chris, but not you. everyone knows you wall and log. after you killed me i logged out to get something to eat because it was lunch time and i made a sandwhich, then i logged back on and rs.com froze, so i rebooted my comp, logged on again then i got a phone call from a mate then logged back on. yes jamal, everytime i log i must be pid logging hence i was on rs.com.

I logged on to rs yesterday and seen rhodesy logging out and in in less then a sec for about 2 mins . Wonder how he learned to type so fast , o my bad, its those dam pid loggers.

hmm yea or because my mate was pmin me begging me for stuff and i removed him and turned private on and off constantly to annoy the hell outa him. ah god ya gotta love how all these rs addicted people always think that every move one does is cheating.

eric, why dont you shut the hell up before jumping the gun.

binder just shut the fc up. everyone KNOWS you are autoing noob. and even if you werent, it still wouldnt change the fact that everyone KNOWS you are. So why even defend yourself?. sadnub.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

binder just shut the fc up. everyone KNOWS you are autoing noob. and even if you werent, it still wouldnt change the fact that everyone KNOWS you are. So why even defend yourself?. sadnub.

your post made me laugh. i think maybe you should calm down and take a breath. i also think you should make sense. "everyone knows you are autoing noob. and even if you weren't it still wouldn't change the fact that everyone knows you are". how does that make sense? even if i wasn't an autoing noob everyone would still know i am lol. relax before you post, you might make sense then.

If you are too stupid to figure out what i mean, then you shouldnt reply at all. Im quite sure that most of the people here know what i mean. You have been marked as an autoer, and it doesnt matter anymore if you really do auto or dont. You're still an autoer in everyones eyes. And no, I dont think i should "calm down" because if i calmed down any more, i'd probably be dead. Just that if i write with "agressive" style, it doesnt mean im hotheaded while writing it. I just find you sadnub.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

If you are too stupid to figure out what i mean, then you shouldnt reply at all. Im quite sure that most of the people here know what i mean.

i knew what you meant, it was fairly obvious. it was just a good way of a come back at flaming you. im sure most the people on the forums dont really care either. if they do i think they should go outside for a bit. how come so many of you take a game so serious? its a game to have fun on lol

If you are too stupid to figure out what i mean, then you shouldnt reply at all. Im quite sure that most of the people here know what i mean.

i knew what you meant, it was fairly obvious. it was just a good way of a come back at flaming you. im sure most the people on the forums dont really care either. if they do i think they should go outside for a bit. how come so many of you take a game so serious? its a game to have fun on lol

The fact that you need to cheat to have fun shows you're pretty stupid :lol:

The fun part of the game is taking your character and leveling him. I'm a little confused by the fact that you think that using a program to level your character, and then attempting to kill a player who has been training legitely for years creates the word 'fun'. Nobody likes you because you have taken the dignity out of what makes the game fun in the first place.

The fun part of the game is taking your character and leveling him. I'm a little confused by the fact that you think that using a program to level your character, and then attempting to kill a player who has been training legitely for years creates the word 'fun'. Nobody likes you because you have taken the dignity out of what makes the game fun in the first place.

Not really lol.. I mean i would say my fondest memories of Rs are of training and playing on Adx but i had tonnes of fun 'training' and pking on Shr3k.

What i never understood was autocatchers, that was the most pointless exercise.. Because if you were an acer you more than likely used an auto to train too.. All they were doing was watching a poor cartoon/film and occasionally giving abuse.. But hell i can do that straight at the Tv.

Partly i loved autoes to start with.. If there were no autoers the supply of mining goods and fish would have been undoubtedly lower, it's when they started getting too advanced that they ruined the game, that was a shame.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Another mix to the brew:

After rs2 was released, there was obviously an auto craze. Everybody autoed at least one pure.. and the wilderness was very densely populated.

After the ban, you take away a huge majority of the main pkers, and what does that leave you with? The legit pking group, that loves pixels

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

The fact that you need to cheat to have fun shows you're pretty stupid :lol:

cheating at an online game is stupid? you have never cheated on a playstation or nintendo game? i bet when you did you had fun.

Another mix to the brew:

After rs2 was released, there was obviously an auto craze. Everybody autoed at least one pure.. and the wilderness was very densely populated.

After the ban, you take away a huge majority of the main pkers, and what does that leave you with? The legit pking group, that loves pixels

I dont know what idiot invented the word pixel hugger, but considering you'd do anything (including risk getting your guy banned) to get pixels, the real pixel huggers are the macroers :roll:.

cheating at an online game is stupid? you have never cheated on a playstation or nintendo game? i bet when you did you had fun.

Nah, cheating ruins the game, it's a form of defeat.. Any game i play i wanna complete it properly before i cheat at it..

Take for instance GTA you play that and if you cheat once everytime you're in a tuff situation you think ''Ah i'll just do weapon or armor cheat'' when you play it for real and get in a tuff spot it's a far better sense of achievement to get yourself out of it.

I often think people that cheat at games like that just lack maturity, the same can be said for Runescape, any 115+ Who plays now is either oldschool or autoed to that level and i can guarantee 9 times out of 10 it's the old school player that will win the fight (if it's equal) autoers went from pking at castle to pking as a lvl 120 with no experience of it so they're all losers.

You can just compare it to those who trained non-wild then popped up and started pking, they all sucked big time lol.

An example is U N C E R? Level 120 now.. Never heard of him til last week lol.. I was only faffin about on Rs and because he was one shark down he logged, banked and then i assume came back.. I'd lost the will to play by the time i saw him log. Saw him again a few days ago and i'm not sure if he'd skull or not :roll: But i attacked him anyway without a Super Defence and with chaos runes \' Against him with Bloods and i can only presume full supers.. I should not have won that fight, but i did :P Because he's got no idea what he's doing and low and behold he ran off n logged. :wall:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Another mix to the brew:

I dont know what idiot invented the word pixel hugger, but considering you'd do anything (including risk getting your guy banned) to get pixels, the real pixel huggers are the macroers :roll:.

You're right, but that's not what I was trying to say.. Let me rephrase

We were left with the legit pking group.. Most of which are very poor, and can't afford to loose full rune sets..

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png