Rh0desy (level 121) dead

Llama0

Point taken- but just 2 make it clear with the pixel hugger thing I have 1 more thing to add.

Pure Danio for example is 115 combat. He sits on the wall during an entire fight, and then goes to the bank when everyone else banks just to act like he was actually fighting. Uncer (120) won't even go to the wilderness without pid logging for a half hour to make sure nobody has catch on him. Same thing with time2loze (119), Ss Staker (120), Xx P3psi X (107), deathbyb0lts (120), Fury ghost (114), and on and on.

All those people are rich, probably richer than I am but they are scared to death to lose a set of rune, so scared in fact that they have to break the rules just to minimize their chance of dying.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Point taken- but just 2 make it clear with the pixel hugger thing I have 1 more thing to add.

Pure Danio for example is 115 combat. He sits on the wall during an entire fight, and then goes to the bank when everyone else banks just to act like he was actually fighting. Uncer (120) won't even go to the wilderness without pid logging for a half hour to make sure nobody has catch on him. Same thing with time2loze (119), Ss Staker (120), Xx P3psi X (107), deathbyb0lts (120), Fury ghost (114), and on and on.

All those people are rich, probably richer than I am but they are scared to death to lose a set of rune, so scared in fact that they have to break the rules just to minimize their chance of dying.

Aww yes.. Xx P3psi X is quite a noob...

*funny story*

In wildy on my 109, I had guthix staff/cape/runes on me, although I had my d-battle equiped with rune kite. I'm skulled, so P3psi attacks me... We fight for a while, neither of us were owning eachother, but he runs out of food.. So while he's running.. I charge and 1 hit him guthix..

I kid you not... the next 15 minutes of my life, I had to listen to him ***** at me at how I was a noob for having no dignity in pking, etc etc. I challenge him to a dm... he tele's... I challenge him to a dm at the 39 altar after that... he runs with food to 20 wild... and tele's... :lol:

No real point behind this story... but you mentioned his name and I felt like sharing that with you all

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

yet you feel the need to also add me to that group lol. i fight u i dont wall. i dont care whether my pid is 0 or 300. i'll still fight. i've been playing rs as long or if not longer then you. i've been pking since then aswell. i aint a pixel nerd, i dont care if i lose a set. stop jumping to conclusions about people. not to sound somewhat up myself but llama, you have to admit im probably the only high level left that wont log 1 on 1, wont wall 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or 3 on 1. when im out of food i'll make a run for it even if you have catch on me. the only time i've walled from you is when you and kdog walled from me and i couldn't be bothered running to edge :)

yet you feel the need to also add me to that group lol. i fight u i dont wall. i dont care whether my pid is 0 or 300. i'll still fight. i've been playing rs as long or if not longer then you. i've been pking since then aswell. i aint a pixel nerd, i dont care if i lose a set. stop jumping to conclusions about people. not to sound somewhat up myself but llama, you have to admit im probably the only high level left that wont log 1 on 1, wont wall 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or 3 on 1. when im out of food i'll make a run for it even if you have catch on me. the only time i've walled from you is when you and kdog walled from me and i couldn't be bothered running to edge :)

Ah see, you're still not as good as me! It was my principal not to wall or log and i never did, i wouldn't wall or log because someone had done it to me or i'd have been no better than any of them.

If you choose not to wall or log that should be something you stick by not randomly switch between when it suits you lol.. It's like all these cheap immitations that take their armor off to get you to fight when you're not food.. As soon as you attack them they put their armor on again lol.. I always kept mine off even if it eventually meant i lost the fight and died lol, i think that's why i always had a pretty good time pking because most pkers who weren't complete tossers would give me a chance and normally treat me okay even if they logged all the time from other people, again on the other hand there were still priqs that would do every gay thing they possibly could.. Hehasnoidea, Anttila, Tyler11 and so on.

Oh and Knight, i had some random name newb (lvl 115) tell me no mage or he'd wall lol.. Not sure how he figured that'd be fair lol.. I can't mage but i can't have the extra 3 shark that i'd have if i didn't have runes lol.. So naturally he walls until i attack someone else.. It's castle pking behaviour and they should have just stayed there.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

It's a sad kill, although the kill from 19 hp is not impressive at all. Atleast say ok guys, i killed him from 19 hp, and it's a nice kill. You made it seem like you owned him from full hp and food.

Considering his character is 100% autoed and wouldnt be there in the first place if he wasnt a cheater, I have little sympathy for him, and certainly not enough to say that I teamed him.

Btw I'm sick of randoms using the "teaming" excuse. Do you know when it was cool to say you cant fight alone to someone? 5 years ago. I have friends and I pk with them. Get over it loser.

yet when me and pkking 1 vs'd you, kdog and mass chris and both of us destroyed all of you you had a sad and did what your good at, walling and logging. its funny, if i have a mate with me and theirs 1 of you you log on site. when theirs even 3 of you i'll still stay and fight.

You're a pathological liar lol, you did not beat us and I didnt log from you. However, if I ever was in danger of dying to you, I probably would log considering you dont even play the game by the rules set out by JaGex.

You wanna explain to me how you came back after dying the first time with catch on both me and Kdog3wa? How could you of known when to stop logging out and in? I wish I took a screenshot of your guy logging out and in a few minutes after we killed you.

stay on topic mutiple login marcoing has nothing to do with what you do in wild the fact that you 2 on 1 ppl makes you a stinky pker get over go weaken ppl dw ill start wasting your pots to and all your m8s for fun put the damn weakens away kid

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

stay on topic mutiple login marcoing has nothing to do with what you do in wild the fact that you 2 on 1 ppl makes you a stinky pker get over go weaken ppl dw ill start wasting your pots to and all your m8s for fun put the damn weakens away kid

It seems 2 me that you don't have any friends, which is the reason you dont pk with anyone, not because you think solo is the way to go.

Btw I'm calling you castle from now on since you always think of an excuse to run full food, even though you have catch everytime we fight.

It seems 2 me that you don't have any friends, which is the reason you dont pk with anyone, not because you think solo is the way to go.

Btw I'm calling you castle from now on since you always think of an excuse to run full food, even though you have catch everytime we fight.

im his friend and whoa dude watch out, castle. what an insult. thats really harsh

LMFAO very true about danio

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

i dont have friend but my group was pkin with you today lol? i never run full unless im being weakened lol or its 1 vs 2 with guthix your the 1 that banks for weakens everytime we fight 1 on 1 than run till your m8s come rh0dsey btw llama0 dont log wall he runs for 20 min till a m8 comes to wild to save him

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

That wasnt your group, you made friends with two people there on the spot. Was fun killing those people tho.

That wasnt your group, you made friends with two people there on the spot. Was fun killing those people tho.

i been shorty and night's m8s for few days atleaste, like me a 108, shorty owning noob teams like danio, hazy , beerme=danio also now i guess with jace on danio and none of us are 99 hp vs 3 99 and a 96 lol i killed danio like 3+ that night lol forgot about another 1 of them juss died lol.. :XD:

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

Ah see, you're still not as good as me! It was my principal not to wall or log and i never did, i wouldn't wall or log because someone had done it to me or i'd have been no better than any of them.

If you choose not to wall or log that should be something you stick by not randomly switch between when it suits you lol.. It's like all these cheap immitations that take their armor off to get you to fight when you're not food.. As soon as you attack them they put their armor on again lol.. I always kept mine off even if it eventually meant i lost the fight and died lol, i think that's why i always had a pretty good time pking because most pkers who weren't complete tossers would give me a chance and normally treat me okay even if they logged all the time from other people, again on the other hand there were still priqs that would do every gay thing they possibly could.. Hehasnoidea, Anttila, Tyler11 and so on.

Oh and Knight, i had some random name newb (lvl 115) tell me no mage or he'd wall lol.. Not sure how he figured that'd be fair lol.. I can't mage but i can't have the extra 3 shark that i'd have if i didn't have runes lol.. So naturally he walls until i attack someone else.. It's castle pking behaviour and they should have just stayed there.

If you did wall youd just say it was some one else on your character.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

i been shorty and night's m8s for few days atleaste, like me a 108, shorty owning noob teams like danio, hazy , beerme=danio also now i guess with jace on danio and none of us are 99 hp vs 3 99 and a 96 lol i killed danio like 3+ that night lol forgot about another 1 of them juss died lol.. :XD:

You do relize shorty2001 and night are both [developmentally delayed]ed losers. Neither one of them were ever able to get kills in wild til godstaffs. Funny thing is they actually thought they were pkers when they gang banged some one with 10 people using godstaffs. And the even funnier part about it is that there isnt a 20th of the people who use play rs that still play rs and the [developmentally delayed]s still gang bang godstaff people on the game today.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

If you did wall youd just say it was some one else on your character.

Because it would be lol.. No-one can say they saw Adx log from a fight or wall or x-out or anything like that before Rs2 and indeed long after Rs2.

er"]llama0 dont log wall he runs for 20 min till a m8 comes to wild to save him

How naive you are.. It's called common sense.. Or in fact Tactics. I'd never log when i was on Adx.. If i was going to die i'd do one of two things.. Accept it or I'd figure out which one of my friends was nearby and tell them were there was an easy kill.. Not because i wanted to get my set back but simply because i'd want the person i was fighting to die lol.. Sue and I did that SO much because it was the best way to get someone low.. If you were beaten they'd keep on trying to kill you then Sue would turn up and kill them easily or vice versa.

I know you're going to now say i was incapable of fighting alone or whatever lol.. But i'd never run with food unlike most pkers and if a team attacked me i'd still give it a go all the time.

You're simply one of those foolish pkers who believe that the wilderness should treat you fairly.. That's called duelling or Dm'ing, you're in the wrong place.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Binder you were an alright a few years back.

DanDun who?

Man I thought the wild was terrible almost a year and a half ago, but now it just sounds shocking. There are now autoed teams of 120s running around? :thumbsup: Sounds fun.

Any 115+ Who plays now is either oldschool or autoed to that level and i can guarantee 9 times out of 10 it's the old school player that will win the fight.

Man to be honest, I never won fights vs autoers. Id strip down when they were low hp and I'd always lose the fight. The wild actually just hated me. I remember I'd get autoers down to like 5hp and I'd shoot 7 0s in a row on them. I was actually just a pathetic pker, but I never walled/logged unless those people had done it to me prior.

On F2p one time I was in Full rune/plate/kite/Baxe/Diamond ammy (93HP) and 89blind89 came along and hit 31 31 dead (31) on me <3:.

Luck was one thing I never had when it came to pking... but then again I had like no skill either. ::'

Massive Nerd

On F2p one time I was in Full rune/plate/kite/Baxe/Diamond ammy (93HP) and 89blind89 came along and hit 31 31 dead (31) on me <3:.

Luck was one thing I never had when it came to pking... but then again I had like no skill either. ::'

HAHA, you do have the worst luck on rs haha, I remembered I dmed you, I was 84 70 95, you were like 85 85 94 or something, and like I thought id lose badly, but it was completely opposite haha. :P

how can you pk Llama0, do you ever have catch on these autoers lol, it seems everytime one would log on, its the same people and same tactic. Don't you get bored or anything :P haha

..nice kill I miss rsc in a way..lol I regret a few things #-o

yea like stealing teckless' character for example :roll:

..nice kill I miss rsc in a way..lol I regret a few things #-o

yea like stealing teckless' character for example :roll:

bro I dont know two [cabbage]s about stealing characters, reines gave it to me.. there I said it, I only used it to pk and nothing else.