Members Magic Training

nicrune007

Using attack spells and not losing cash..

how?

Metal dragons?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Using attack spells and not losing cash..

how?

Metal dragons?

You'll lose cash at metal dragons most of the time.

The only place to gain money while using attack splls (that I can think of) is barrows with slayer dart.

EDIT: Just thought of another one. "Salarin the Twisted" can be fought for a profit with mage attack spells. (Actually - fighting him is super cheap and awesome exp. You hit 12 with fire strike!!)

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

How many Agility Do i need to reach him?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

How many Agility Do i need to reach him?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

You basically will lose cash with all forms of mage training if you use attack spells, the only sure fire way to get GOOD mage exp and getting most, all or more money back, is by high alching, its boring but its better exp than any attack spell

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"

You could try black demons but you'll still probably lose money.

Black demons have horrible drops... you could try casting crumble undead at ankous; the drops won't cover the cost, but it'll be about the closest you can get while using attack spells and still getting decent xp.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Fire bolt with chaos gauntlets at blue dragons, banking all hides and dragon bones. My friend used that method to get to 94 mage, and is now using it to get to 99 mage. He gets a profit by collecting all the hides, bones, etc, and doing the clue scrolls dropped.

I believe 70 agility is required to use the blue dragon shortcut in Taverly Dungeon, aka. Members Dungeon.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

What about black Dragon?

And also i wanna know the drop rates of dragon legs from steel dragon

twss.jpg

Fire bolt with chaos gauntlets at blue dragons, banking all hides and dragon bones. My friend used that method to get to 94 mage, and is now using it to get to 99 mage. He gets a profit by collecting all the hides, bones, etc, and doing the clue scrolls dropped.

I believe 70 agility is required to use the blue dragon shortcut in Taverly Dungeon, aka. Members Dungeon.

Maging non-metallic dragons is actually very slow exp due to their sheer resistance to magic by their hides (dhide is used to make ranged armor and it gives high magic defence bonus).

What about black Dragon?

And also i wanna know the drop rates of dragon legs from steel dragon

Expect black dragons to have higher magic resistance?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I've heard of someone making like 1k minds and 3k airs, casting fire strike at blue drags, selling hides and bones, and getting good cash and some xp. Also barrows and metal drags are good

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Which Place of blue dragon u suggest?

is it always crowded?

twss.jpg

Freesia wrote:

Maging non-metallic dragons is actually very slow exp due to their sheer resistance to magic by their hides (dhide is used to make ranged armor and it gives high magic defence bonus).

Actually, fire bolt, with chaos gauntlets hits quite effectively on blue dragons, despite being non-metal.

nicrune008 wrote:

Which Place of blue dragon u suggest?

is it always crowded?

I suggest the rock cover in Taverly Dungeon for blue dragons. I believe the rock cover is located North of the agility short-cut. You will most likely find that there are already people at this spot, but you will eventually find an empty world. Also, maging dragons has a benefit of only having to click once to attack if you are under their cb level, rather than "right -click, select attack, left-click". This should give you an advantage over lower cb rangers. Good Luck. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

What is the Drop rate of Dlegs from steel dragon?

twss.jpg

Appearantly its 1/50 but thats not even close, I and many other people have found out in the past.

Hmm...

It couldnt be that easy... maybe it is 150-200 im not sure?

anyone confirm?

twss.jpg