My New Favorite Truck!

Howdydee2003

Well I dont like trucks personally.... But today i was walking up the street to my homies house... And i saw this mitsubishi...caught my eye because ive ever seen it before... it was a truck.... i walk up to it and its called the Warrior... what else that caught my eye is the truck had euro license plates lol. but anyways i took a peak inside and saw sexy leather seats with warrior imbroidered into them.... and i fell inlove.... but it turns out they dont even make this truck in usa!!!! i was mad... and who ever owned it must have imported it... and paid alot to do it lol. Any1 know the specs on this sexy beast :P?

mitsubishil200warriorjc3.jpg

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

one of my favourite trucks aswell :)

there fairly common over here in the uk where i am, but i dont know any of the specs for it sorry.

you should google it... google has all the answers lol

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

My mate's dad owns one, seeing as he works in construction and owns a farmhouse, so he really needed it. It really is a beast. The ride, however, is very smooth, good transmission, surprisingly excellent fuel-mile ratio for a truck, and it'll never break :P

I see them all the time over in scotland...thats the newer one, the older ones weren't as curvy...

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Stop acting "gangsta" and get a spell checker.

Your use of the elipsis(sp?) burns my eyes aswell.

Dude, stop being a spelling nazi when you can't write "as well" yourself. You're a joke.

The truck looks a bit..odd. It's like a truck version of a Smart.

What was your 'old' favorite truck?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Dude, stop being a spelling nazi when you can't write "as well" yourself. You're a joke.

Why don't you just accept the fact that different countries spell things differently.

You don't see me going to an american that they are spelling colour wrong, because its like that over there.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You don't see me going to an american that they are spelling colour wrong, because its like that over there.

So you're saying that 'aswell' is a word?

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell,

The reason why I cannot tell;

But this I know, and know full well,

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell.

Why don't you just accept the fact that different countries spell things differently.

Hey. I don't mind how you write it, aswell is just wrong, but I know what you mean, I also know what he meant. No problem reading it at all. It's just so damn annoying to see people going over other people their spelling. Just stop it, what's the point? :|

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What's the point of that vehicle? The bed looks like it is about 4ft long, which is pretty pointless.

i dont think it has a point... thats like saying whats the use of a hummer thats never seen mud?

its a car (or truck), its designed to take you for one point to another, and look good whilst doing it hopefully.

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

why hate bro? its because im better than you, isnt it. how u gonna tell me to use a spell checker when u dont even know if u spelled ur ish right. and btw, change ur sig, this aint zelda, take ur link lovin ___ to the zelda forums.

and blah, it says its only a 200hp 4 banger........ is there a sport version of it? id just throw a sb 355 into it anyways =D

Howdydee2003:

why hate bro? its because im better than you, isnt it. how u gonna tell me to use a spell checker when u dont even know if u spelled ur ish right. and btw, change ur sig, this aint zelda, take ur link lovin ___ to the zelda forums.

and blah, it says its only a 200hp 4 banger........ is there a sport version of it? id just throw a sb 355 into it anyways =D

Dude :?

-------------------------------

That's a sweet truck, mitsubishi is awesome.( I want a Lancer <3: )

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Yes I don't know how to spell a word, big whoop, least I asked someone to check my spelling. You are not better than me by a long shot.

And you cannot control my sigs, I have about 4 Final Fantasy ones I can use aswell. The Link one is the most recently made. Anyway why resort to attacking a person's siggeh? Must I use an unorginal Draynor sig like you? Get a better sig man.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Very nice looking truck I must agree, but this petty arguement about spelling is getting old. Just drop it alright?

I spelled everything correctly right? o_O?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

It's never been a part of any derivitive of English that 'aswell' is a word. You're a joke.

Cheapest model (Mitsubishi website)

• Engine Type

In-line 4 cylinder DOHC common rail with intercooler

Transmission (Manual)

5-speed

Urban Mode lts/100km (mpg)

10.7 (26.4)

Extra urban mode lts/100km (mpg)

7.4 (38.2)

Combined Mode lts/100km (mpg)

8.6 (32.8)

Maximum speed - mph(kph)

103 (167)

Acceleration 0-62 - secs

Imo it looks pretty good but I wouldn't drive it.. Not enough power for me.

yeah not that much power..... but that always can be changed :)

Yes I don't know how to spell a word, big whoop, least I asked someone to check my spelling. You are not better than me by a long shot.

And you cannot control my sigs, I have about 4 Final Fantasy ones I can use aswell. The Link one is the most recently made. Anyway why resort to attacking a person's siggeh? Must I use an unorginal Draynor sig like you? Get a better sig man.

lol wow ur pretty proud of those arnt u? and i like my sig thank you very much, it relates to the game... unlike urs lol but anyways, want to discuss this more? add me and we can in a dm? :)

Howdydee2003:

yeah not that much power..... but that always can be changed :)

Yeah, but I'd still rather buy a car that has more power without paying extra. Then spend that money you saved to put more power into the more powerful car ;) Zoom zoom

My car right now can actually do 0-80 in about the time that thing can do 0-62 (and my car is the low end model of it's kind like the specs on that Warrior).