Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whammy is the easiest one to get out of :shock:

I was always happy when Lou got whammy first, since I could get rid of it before the first battle notes even came.

I push it like 100mph but it does kick out of it.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Whammy is ballin' for taking bosses out easily, especially if you hit them with (and this is just my personal preference, if you save up 3 powerups) Whammy - wait until he gets out of whammy, then use an amp overload and double notes at once, if you can. They almost always fail, especially if you use it at a part where they have to play a solo.

2552DyWnY.png

AHAHAHAHA, take that set seven! :lol:

Cult of Personality was wicked fun, beat it on my second try (messed up on the solo first time around.)'

Started expert career as well, beat the first four songs.

Yay me \'

p2gq.jpg

AHAHAHAHA, take that set seven! :lol:

Cult of Personality was wicked fun, beat it on my second try (messed up on the solo first time around.)'

Started expert career as well, beat the first four songs.

Yay me \'

Didn't I tell ya that once you get the hang of Hard, Expert is pretty easy for a while? Shoulda listened to me.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Has anyone else been affected by the little fact that if you choose to continue on to the encore song, but turn the game off in the middle for whatever reason, you lose the data for the previous song as well? Happened to me earlier with Rock & Roll All Nite, lost my save data for Story of My Life.

And guitarhero.com hasn't updated with my new performances.

p2gq.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jspHlf_9viI

I sucked at it when I recorded it, but geez, it's cool seeing me on Youtube. :lol:

Haha, I've wanted to see that song played by someone for so long, but I was too lazy and kept forgetting to look it up on Youtube, looks hard :)

*prays for wii downloadable content soon*

Wow, you fixed it. That was lucky, you must have still been on the forum right?

The post had stretched under the Recent Performances window, so you couldn't click on the veiw forum link. But your new post fixed it.

And the crisis passed.

p2gq.jpg

Wow, you fixed it. That was lucky, you must have still been on the forum right?

The post had stretched under the Recent Performances window, so you couldn't click on the veiw forum link. But your new post fixed it.

And the crisis passed.

I had to go to the main forum and click on our link at the very bottom of the page to get to our forum. :P

Also, I wanted to make it clear that I'm not mad at the recent joiners for not posting here first before joining. I was just thinking that We'll end up with people that we don't even know in our group and it'll be my fault.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Diesel, you gonna catch me in groupies are just give up now? :wink:

Sadly, those of us in high school have multiple commitments - i.e., school, mass homework, extracurriculars, and most importantly girls.

Add all the crap we have to do together and subtract it from our total waking hours and you have our free time.

p2gq.jpg

Sadly, those of us in high school have multiple commitments - i.e., school, mass homework, extracurriculars, and most importantly girls.

Add all the crap we have to do together and subtract it from our total waking hours and you have our free time.

I can't tell if you were trying to be mean or funny, because it wasn't funny :?

From what I read it sounds like you're saying I have no life, I too have school, mass homework, extracurriculars, and friends/girls.

You're sophmores. That's technically and without a doubt the most worthless year, even more worthless than senior year.

Start Junior year, then talk. That is, if you even find time to breathe.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You're sophmores. That's technically and without a doubt the most worthless year, even more worthless than senior year.

Yeah, I've heard that...sadly.

I'll catch up eventually. I just haven't played in 4 or 5 days. I will soon enough I suppose.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

[hide]

I'll catch up eventually. I just haven't played in 4 or 5 days. I will soon enough I suppose.

[/hide]

Oh, bother. I know it's a worthless year, but that doesn't make it less difficult than eighth grade.

Never mind. I wasn't trying to be mean either, runescapeloser, I was just pointing out that relative to where you are (AJ >.>) we have less time to play.

p2gq.jpg

[hide]

[/hide]

Oh, bother. I know it's a worthless year, but that doesn't make it less difficult than eighth grade.

Never mind. I wasn't trying to be mean either, runescapeloser, I was just pointing out that relative to where you are (AJ >.>) we have less time to play.

God, I really with I could change my forum name, I feel like such an idiot when someone calls me runescapeloser. Call me bball please :P