Do you juggle, manipulate, do anything of this sort?

Viktorkrum77

Why do carnies call it "staff manipulation"? Is it because baton twirling sounds too gay/girly?

Because the whole field of moving props about is called manipulation, and it's too big to realistically be called a baton when compared to the batons used in baton twirling. It doesn't involve all that much twirling, either, really.

yay.

I used to yo-yo a lot, don't much now. Thought about getting into card manipulation, contact juggling, or pen spinning, but got back into cubing, which actually requires a lot of skill with your fingers.

fishing.gif

Yeah the one with the Fat Boy slim song is Chris Bliss too, apparently they held a competition who could juggle the best to their song and the winner was their video clip? Correct me if I am wrong please.

And also, last night I came home after a night in town, and was curious about contact juggeling, so I youtubed this;

, I was buzzing enough at the time, I almost fell out of my seat watching this! :o
ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

I'm able to all sorts of tricks with knives. I can juggle 5 knives at once. Do like 7 tricks with 4 knives. I taught myself, although after reading some how to do guides on knive juggling I realised I was breaking countless safety guidelines lmao.

I have cut myself, but nothing severe enough to send me to a hospital, I'm good enough I don't nick myself that much anymore.

I'm able to all sorts of tricks with knives. I can juggle 5 knives at once. Do like 7 tricks with 4 knives. I taught myself, although after reading some how to do guides on knive juggling I realised I was breaking countless safety guidelines lmao.

I have cut myself, but nothing severe enough to send me to a hospital, I'm good enough I don't nick myself that much anymore.

Have you ever tried torches? You should.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

This guy is like a ball fountain with 100 settings.

I have seen that before, he is nothing compared to Chris Bliss, lol. There is a difference between juggling to music, and juggling while music is playing in the background. And it's a bit sus to me that it isn't one continuous take, wonder how many times he stuffed up.

The juggling part is more impressive here, because of the extra balls, but this is just juggling five balls and kinda dancing like a clown to the music.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

This isn't anything you do in circuses... but I can do a lot of things involving fingers.

Pen Spinning: Thumb around, reverse thumb around, thumb spin 1.5, thumb spin 2.0, sonic 23, sonice 45 (or is it 32 and 54?), reverse sonic, neo sonic, charge, reverse charge, and some made up stuff that don't have names.

XCM (card manipulation, not that good at it though)

A few magic tricks

Coin roll

Book spinning (can't do textbooks thought, fingers aren't strong enough yet =/ )

Can solve a 3x3x3 rubik cube in an average of 55 seconds. Fastest time was 45 seconds.

Oh... and I can juggle 3 balls in 2 hands... and 2 balls in 1 hand. or 4 balls with 2 balls in each hand.

Yeah... the only thing I'm exceptionally good at is pen spinning though. The other skills are just... average.