Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Updated :D

topf2psept14ya4.th.jpg

Added:

Master_Bastd

Removed:

-

Oh, heh, about the topic title, a couple weeks back when I tried to hit edit on the first post of this topic it said it didn't exist, so I stopped trying. But now it apparently works :? . I changed the thumbnail and topic now.

Aura :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I just checked and it seems like the names from the previous update (Talavera4, Alibabah, Megakillersp, Robisbmxlv ) were all left off so Ill fix it again tomorrow.

Sorry for causing such mass panic.

Aura

No problem.. It can happen with the best :wink:

--~~--

A suggestion:

Maybe it's a good idea to post the full link for the "top-200-f2p-list" in the first posting of this thread.

This should be a link to the list with sorted "Overall" scores.

This way everybody, who reads this topic, can find the list with just 1 click of the mouse.

The full link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?cl ... ll=Overall

I updated the list a couple hours ago but got interrupted before I could finish the thumbnail pic.

So here is it now:

topf2psept15la2.th.jpg

The people that were left on should be on it now. The link that is on the 1st topic should go directly to the overall list. Is it not working properly?

Aura

wow...last time i looked at the list, the requirement was 1200. If i'm lucky, i might get on the list in a year or so.

Going for 1120 f2p lvls at 97 cb \'

xchariotx.png

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."-Martin Luther King

"The Kingdom of God is anarchy"-Nicolas Berdyaev

oh btw i just read, there is a clanchat for pure f2p-ers where most of the higher skilled all come toghether, namely s_diamant_y chat. Main language is dutch though. But sometimes we switch to english ;)

syzygy is almost never there in his chat :( ah well i'll meet him sum day :thumbsup:

Updated :)

topf2psept22qk9.th.jpg

Added:

Menneet

Removed:

-

Sorry for the delay. I've been sick and have just started to feel a bit more human. I tried to make sure that the names that were left off last week made it onto the list this time (unless they didn't have the level). But if I missed someone please tell me and I'll fix it asap.

Aura

I reckon by Christmas I shall probably fall off the list at this rate. :-k

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Sorry for the delay. I've been sick and have just started to feel a bit more human. I tried to make sure that the names that were left off last week made it onto the list this time (unless they didn't have the level). But if I missed someone please tell me and I'll fix it asap.

Aura

No need to apologize, we all get sick sometimes :wink:

Good to hear you're feeling somewhat better, though.