Top Posters In This Topic

Updated :D

Added:

Maximouskill

Removed:

Lobo_Pesado

Thumbnail for this week:

topf2paug2sq7.th.jpg

Does anyone actually look at the thumbnail instead of using the site? Just tell me and I'll continue making it, otherwise it would save me a lot of time :)

And kneus, youre on the list now. =D>

Aura

Heh, sweet list; been looking at it on a frequent basis for nigh on a year now. :D

I've also made a non-member, rsn is I Am A Bahai, and I'm also aiming to get on the list - currently 63 combat with 910 total. :lol:

Also, to whoever manages the Top 20 F2P List, H3ll Man113 is from Finland. ;)

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Would my account (Emopunk33) still be able to qualify for the Top 200 F2P List? My account was recently hacked and turned into a member. I settled the hacking problem (was my cousin :shock:) and cancelled the membership subscription. I still have 0 experience in all member skills and did NOT use P2P for any advantage what-so-ever. I know I'm not eligible for the list at the moment, but I am hopping the short time I had membership wouldn't waste all my hard work in F2P. :ohnoes:

darkplacecastxv5.jpg

Debbie Downer time,

but actually I think it would be good advice to just get levels as if you were never a member and when you come close to the top 200 you could then worry about that.

Hello ... I just found out a non member player with 1310 total level

Add him to the list if possible, his runescape name is *Shadowrun22*

Regards

Ah I was just going to mention him. Awesome guy. Hes getting close to all 99 combat. I've known him since before he got his first 99 combat skill.

never knew a f2p highscores existed :shock:

but isnt it possible that atleast one of the ppl on the list just is a member and only skills the f2p skills? cause its faster on p2p? or are they all checked

They've all been checked using Lordjake's method, which can be found on the previous page in one of Aura's replies.

I also used this method to scan over my Skillers of F2P List last night and got rid of 51 people because of it; thanks again, Jake and Aura. :D

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I wish I would've got to that list one day, but I turned member at like 1175 Total, and, accidently, lvled a Agillity lvl while getting to barrows... :P

Now I will probably be member soon again, more fun to play, but it's a nice thing with a F2P Highscore. :)

TeamSweden - Swedish 115+ F2P Cmb Country Clan

I really want in that list but I got 69 levels to go, it might be a few levels

for some but for me it's alot! (if I don't start training combat :P)

I have only gotten 73 levels since August 6 2006. :wall:

I'll be there one day!

Updated :)

topf2paug10xv9.th.jpg

Added:

The Best 951

Removed:

-

Neo Cloud6 was/is a member. The Best, you didn't make the Top 200 (you were 201) but I kept you on my own list and your stats will be checked next update.

Anyone who pmed me on Runehead forums, I accidently deleted all my msgs :oops: so was unable to reply to you. If possible please resend it and Ill do my best to answer.

Aura :oops:

Updated :)

topf2paug10xv9.th.jpg

Added:

The Best 951

Removed:

-

Neo Cloud6 was/is a member. The Best, you didn't make the Top 200 (you were 201) but I kept you on my own list and your stats will be checked next update.

Anyone who pmed me on Runehead forums, I accidently deleted all my msgs :oops: so was unable to reply to you. If possible please resend it and Ill do my best to answer.

Aura :oops:

Ty! I was on holiday, but now I'm back 198/199 ^^

~~Pure f2p~~

Yay!

I'm #13 at the moment. :P

gratz and nice :thumbsup:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Mendark will still beat Syzygy if he trys, even though Syzygy is higher right now.

I heard Mendark quit. I can't confirm it though.

I have watched his overall experience for about 1 month. Not even one Experience yet.

Can't wait till I get on Top 200 F2P.. <3:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3: