heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if its real l6vi, Tell me about what happened in the wilderness when Lamp killed me :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

and if its real l6vi, Tell me about what happened in the wilderness when Lamp killed me :P

Hey little das :P

you don't expect me to remember every detail from 6 years back? :P

but I remember that you were the most annoying n00b when you started playing :P

you kept bugging me when I trained mining :P

Hey little das :P

you don't expect me to remember every detail from 6 years back? :P

but I remember that you were the most annoying n00b when you started playing :P

you kept bugging me when I trained mining :P

Ouch, Thats the original :oops:

How have you been old friend?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

wow:) yep it was exactly, only way i would know ;) how you been ;) good to see you popping in to say your ello's

Thanks for clearing this up Monica Lewinsky.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

LOL that sounds cool,always figured you would eventually ;) I have been good, i jump on game sometimes to say hi to a few in game yet.

I still talk to alot of oldies on msn everyday,Dirty,dejavu,tks,das,rab,robinhood,tru,moon, and a few others ;)

Always nice to see oldies pop in to say quick ello's

I am doing well.. college, nice job where I get paid to play rs, and doing well overall. I have seen your text game, looks cool, cant understand it all :P

Abraham Lincoln

As much as its good to see some old players pop in and say something , you could use the message system on the forum to relate how each other is doing in real to one a nother .
I could, but I don't care... I like posting here... Any problem with that?

Yea actually I do, you and Monica can go post somewhere else :roll:.

As much as its good to see some old players pop in and say something , you could use the message system on the forum to relate how each other is doing in real to one a nother .

Yea actually I do, you and Monica can go post somewhere else ..

k.png

Im with llama on this one.

Sorry on this one to both of you, But they can post here if they like, and a hello from them is certainly more nice to read than another pointless *you can help bring back the game we love * posts that all are the same. :shame:

L6vi likes posting here, as far as I am concerned, He can post in this topic, And if you have a problem with that, take it up with me, Not them.

~DaS

Ps: The monica crap can stop too, LKJ said it did not bother her, But last time I checked her and DD are on good terms in 2007, so lets cut that crap too

Abraham Lincoln

Yea actually I do, you and Monica can go post somewhere else ..

k.png

Snoop, you are just kissing up to L6vi and lkj, who are both wasting space on this topic, just like you..

Sorry on this one to both of you, But they can post here if they like, and a hello from them is certainly more nice to read than another pointless *you can help bring back the game we love * posts that all are the same. :shame:

L6vi likes posting here, as far as I am concerned, He can post in this topic, And if you have a problem with that, take it up with me, Not them.

~DaS

Ps: The monica crap can stop too, LKJ said it did not bother her, But last time I checked her and DD are on good terms in 2007, so lets cut that crap too

2.2 - Stay on Topic

If you want to discuss a subject that is not currently addressed, create a new thread. Always be specific with your post's title, the subject line should indicate what's inside the thread. ("Look here!" or "Read!! This is important!" do not constitute acceptable thread titles). Always choose the appropriate forum in which to place your thread. For example, there is an Off-Topic board for Non-RuneScape and separate boards for talk about ArenaScape. If you wish to advertise your site you can do so on the Off-Topic - Advertise your thing here thread. Please use private messages (PMs) when you wish to talk directly to a user.

Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner. Remote linking to pictures or images on commercial websites without their consent is stealing and is not tolerated.

I already told you that I'd be weakening you 1 on 1 because you always log and are not worth the damage runes.

Not 2 mention whenever you see me you always say 'brb (insert lame excuse here)' and then come back with catch :lol:. Basically you cheat to try and beat me but then get mad when I'm not gonna waste money on you :roll:.

By the way, your character is autoed, so its not like you lost any levels you earned anyway :wink:.

This is your fault, not mine.

What runescape is thiis?????????????????????????????????????????????? :-k

Zacahary M, Shaffer

2.2 - Stay on Topic

If you want to discuss a subject that is not currently addressed, create a new thread. Always be specific with your post's title, the subject line should indicate what's inside the thread. ("Look here!" or "Read!! This is important!" do not constitute acceptable thread titles). Always choose the appropriate forum in which to place your thread. For example, there is an Off-Topic board for Non-RuneScape and separate boards for talk about ArenaScape. If you wish to advertise your site you can do so on the Off-Topic - Advertise your thing here thread. Please use private messages (PMs) when you wish to talk directly to a user.

Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner. Remote linking to pictures or images on commercial websites without their consent is stealing and is not tolerated.

True, but this is not the tip.it/scapeboard of old. Rsc for he most part is *dead*, So in this board if an oldie wants to pop in and say hi, thats fine. I dont see the massive problem with it.

If the rules were followed to that extent, wouldnt the fake WDB scandal on pages 4-6 of caused a lock? As far as I am concerned any classic legend be it robin hood 2, Erixson or even someone more famous for being annoying like max 333, if they want to post hi, thats fine , I will work on getting special rules for these forums or them clarified some more.

Abraham Lincoln

~DaS

Never said they couldnt. Simply stated the obvious , that there is a private message system for their real life updates they could use.

And you act like your mr bad with your tip.it rank. Hows it feel? Does it put you to sleep at night .....stop the boogey man from harrassing ya. Im scared of you. Please dont post any more , i might accidently piss my pants.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

2.2 - Stay on Topic

True, but this is not the tip.it/scapeboard of old. Rsc for he most part is *dead*, So in this board if an oldie wants to pop in and say hi, thats fine. I dont see the massive problem with it.

If the rules were followed to that extent, wouldnt the fake WDB scandal on pages 4-6 of caused a lock? As far as I am concerned any classic legend be it robin hood 2, Erixson or even someone more famous for being annoying like max 333, if they want to post hi, thats fine , I will work on getting special rules for these forums or them clarified some more.

Follow the forum rules. Your a mod for crying out loud. The topic would of been done justice if it was locked 5 pages ago.

Reporting you for failure to do your job.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you