heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already told you that I'd be weakening you 1 on 1 because you always log and are not worth the damage runes.

Not 2 mention whenever you see me you always say 'brb (insert lame excuse here)' and then come back with catch :lol:. Basically you cheat to try and beat me but then get mad when I'm not gonna waste money on you :roll:.

By the way, your character is autoed, so its not like you lost any levels you earned anyway :wink:.

This is your fault, not mine.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

than i fight llama0 1 on 1 13 shark left he runs from me for 15 min till his m8 comes and 2 on 1 me of course im gonna log if i bring 20 ppl to fight llama0 1 vs 20 hes gonna log so grow up be a man fight dont run till m8s come adx i dont have uncroped 1 i cut and go to new

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

than i fight llama0 1 on 1 13 shark left he runs from me for 15 min till his m8 comes and 2 on 1 me of course im gonna log if i bring 20 ppl to fight llama0 1 vs 20 hes gonna log so grow up be a man fight dont run till m8s come adx i dont have uncroped 1 i cut and go to new

You just logged on the wall from a perfectly legit fight without me using weakens. Since the result of our fighting is the same whether I weaken or not, I think I'll save money and not waste damage runes on you.

K you just logged again after I weakened you because you refused to skull claiming its a 2 on 1. I really don't have time for castle pkers like you :lol:.

really ? i was fighting you 1 on 1 you run while half food for 15-20 till m8 comes to save you than 2 on 1 me on 3 low food lol and just now ya you said you gonna weaken me so dsm atts me and you weaken your the sadest pker in rsc atm man dont be a pixel freak kid go kill autoers if you want rune gtfo wild if your gonna be a chub

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

really ? i was fighting you 1 on 1 you run while half food for 15-20 till m8 comes to save you than 2 on 1 me on 3 low food lol and just now ya you said you gonna weaken me so dsm atts me and you weaken your the sadest pker in rsc atm man dont be a pixel freak kid go kill autoers if you want rune [get out] wild if your gonna be a chub

Hey castle, the fact of the matter is that the wildy isnt meant to be fair, and pking with friends is more fun than pking alone. If you don't like it then you might wanna make some friends and fight me.

You two are little crybabies lol.

And this is none of your business jackass.

ok so you agree i was 1 on 1in you and you ran with like 6+ food for 15 mins till your m8 came from autoing to help you lol?

I think my bottom line is straight forward. As long as you continue cheating to get a low id and logging the second the odds are not in your favor, you're not getting any respectful behaviour from me.

Pkking 1 just left for the day after I had catch on him for the first time ever.

have a look at the time, going on a saturday night for him. maybe he had plans with mates, go out and have a few drinks. would u pass that up for an online game? lol

Pkking 1 just left for the day after I had catch on him for the first time ever.

have a look at the time, going on a saturday night for him. maybe he had plans with mates, go out and have a few drinks. would u pass that up for an online game? lol

He was back in under a half hour (with catch I might add), that's a pretty short bar run dont you think.

well, you guys should calm down. always same old stories from wild , rofl.

post kills, daniel. hai lama :D

p.s. i still have sum pix from 2002 me and dan dundee pkin a gang of 3 guys, lollers. dang, i miss ol times

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

This is the worst attempt to "bring down" somebody I've ever seen. It should be common knowledge that llama0 is a honorable pker....

This would be like somebody posting a pic of me autoing :lol:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

well, you guys should calm down. always same old stories from wild , rofl.

post kills, daniel. hai lama :D

p.s. i still have sum pix from 2002 me and dan dundee pkin a gang of 3 guys, lollers. dang, i miss ol times

lmao we had some fun Davi I miss those days hella <3: to bad i lost like 500 pics due to my comp crashing

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

He was back in under a half hour (with catch I might add), that's a pretty short bar run dont you think.

ok you want my day story llama0? my buddy stoped over to make plans hung out a lil bit he left so i got back on cus i was waitin all day to pk, about half-hr later i was out drinking smokin tryin to free my mind :notalk: and when i came back you still had catch btw you just cant always catch someone lol :boohoo: =D> flame me i dont give a [cabbage] its a game get over it btw thx for sharing earlyer

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

Gj with pkn jhu, and the rest of those people we faught 2day. I woulda showed up more 2 help u out but my net was being odd.