heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

tell hottie1678 if she wants her rune sets back she needs to give me a kiss :lol:

sad , she died twice ever since she confronted me and yesterday sirskank and you guys just backed down. :roll:

Don't go to wildy if ur not gonna fight me to death. :thumbsup:

lol human question

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k so this is the story. i walked to rr

and as soon as i got there saw jakiss jr logged in , i was with couple friends so we got on jakiss's [wagon] , he couldn't log from me because i binded him good so after a while lord omar iv and hottie1678 logged in on sight , i attacked lord omar iv because he was mining ores and had skull, he decides to fight me and hottie decided to tag but apparently they were unable to hit my 92 def :lol: so he gave up and he tells me to get off him , like come on if ur going to talk all that [cabbage] and do nothing about it then might aswell blow yourself up with something. :roll: you never really had any impact on rsc , u were one of the rsd members werent u ? i killed you like numerous times and you haven't killed me and i dont give a [cabbage] if you believe me. i am enjoying my life unlike you sore losers who played for years and still couldn't make it to 126 mark....thanks meet for having that faith in me..everyone else is too busy believing das and W_d_b who just joined this forum..i told you guys he is a keylogger from [ForbiddenSite] from back in the days , he messed up jim beam bad too. :-$

:thumbsup: and adx1 if you're going to brag about my autoeing then let me tell you , i had probably more kills than you had on f2p, Amer wasn't exactly in the same league as " me , sue me and you". so he was [bleep] :lol: that puts an end to everything there.

lord omar iv u seriously made a joke out of urself. :roll: run lil mama's boy. :lol:

youve killed me definitely no more than 4 times on rsc [developmentally delayed]ed one. i gave up fighting ucause i wasnt going to waste my time fightin a [cabbage] talker like u so i went back to mining so no one else would take the ores. i never once told u to get off me lmao. talk about enjoying life, if u are the real pokey how many characters have u built up to high lvls? rofl and now Farazlol is a lvl 120 on rs2, wow ive played probably rs about 5 months total out of the last 3 yrs because i work and go to school and have been 124 combat since december 2004, so go suck urself off wannabe. i never claimed to have any impact on rsc, i just enjoyed the game.

wow llama0, your a 3rd generation pker so don't pretend that you know me so well and all that bs about msn. because you don't. :lol:

lord omar iv: just because i trash talked you at rr , does that mean you're not going to fight me to death ? ohh big boy where you headin to now , you are just happy living in ur lil world behind the computer talking [cabbage] but can't back it up , i pitty sore losers like you , :mrgreen: and its funny how you and jakiss jr claim that you guys know me so well , my name and everything but to be straight forward , i really didn't even associate with low level pkers , if i had any enemies it was the H4iyans back in the days or the rsd chip munks. you happen to be one of those guys i targeted if i spotted you. :lol: gotta love auto it worked on livin moron21 so well that he gave up on me , wouldn't fight me and zar family 2 at hobs even if we were out numbered we would just go ahead and attack any random rsd members and livin moron would just attack to keep his image up and i end up autoeing him to death . take my advice and shut up about me. =D>

lol human question

one again i never claimed to know pokey and i wasnt there to pk in the first place. like i said when u were attackin me, the only reason i had skull was cause i try and kill other miners while im mining to.

and ffs stop talking about urself and tyring to pinpoint me as a sore loser. and to be honest i couldnt have given a [cabbage] about any rsd member that wasnt my friend. i was in rsd to have fun. but i ended up bsing them anyways

wow llama0, your a 3rd generation pker so don't pretend that you know me so well and all that bs about msn. because you don't. :lol:

This is not a response that chad would give, you are lying.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

i'm starting to think that you are somehow related to max333 or possibly supa vegeta.

:lol:

lol human question

:thumbsup: and adx1 if you're going to brag about my autoeing then let me tell you , i had probably more kills than you had on f2p

I highly doubt that :shame:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

i'm starting to think that you are somehow related to max333 or possibly supa vegeta.

Also not a response chad would give. You are just using google to find random facts everyone knows about rsc in order to make yourself look like chad, nobody is believing you.

:thumbsup: and adx1 if you're going to brag about my autoeing then let me tell you , i had probably more kills than you had on f2p

I highly doubt that :shame:

could be the same :lol:

lol human question

Also not a response chad would give. You are just using google to find random facts everyone knows about rsc in order to make yourself look like chad, nobody is believing you.

yes :roll: , everyone on my list knows who i am , they just don't use Tip.it :lol: \'

lol human question

Neither are chad, he still plays rs,he on my list on game and msn,i just talked to him not long ago. If either of you were chad ,see how far you get facts right on how i know him........

You can try to look it up on old boards ,but it would be like Lama0 info,rumor mill ,drama scenes.... Only the original wdb,pokey,kic,kicjr (chad) knows and me the real way we met,maybe a few close friends...

Neither are chad, he still plays rs,he on my list on game and msn,i just talked to him not long ago. If either of you were chad ,see how far you get facts right on how i know him........

Wow, Monica Lewinsky speaks the truth.

You can try to look it up on old boards ,but it would be like Lama0 info,rumor mill ,drama scenes.... Only the original wdb,pokey,kic,kicjr (chad) knows and me the real way we met,maybe a few close friends...

I have no reason to lie, Dirty got totally jacked by you, and you should be ashamed of yourself, you're pathetic.

Llama0 should write a book about me , i can already see how much he really gives a damn about me , lot of effort there big guy , eh

Most of my responses are about 3 sentences, so I'm not putting that much effort in actually. Why are trying so hard to impersonate a video game player over the internet, do you really lack that much confidence? I'm guessing by your post history that you're really biocidal13 (guy that kept trying to steal killermandie's player), or some loser that shared with a high level back in the day. Either way, I think its kind of funny that you think you're going to convince anyone that you're someone you clearly are not.

By the way I just killed pkking 1 with mage reattack yesterday night and he called me a bug abuser. Shows how much this idiot knows about pking :lol: noobs these days I swear :mrgreen:.

I was actualy the best f2p pker haha, players logged from you guys cause all you lot were lvl 120 and famous 8-)

N they never logged from you because you'd simply catch yourself to death on them lol :P

You and Zorro always made me laugh :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Ah , talk about good times.Kinda funny you toke this game so serious as to complain to your mod friends about me bragging about auto catching , yet i was a perm mute :wink:

I'm confused now man... I thought that the WDB account was the real POKEY? I mean if it was, you'd remember that i was a perm mute too, an really.. Mod friends? Are ya kiddin me :lol:

If you were the real POKEY you'd have remembered that when we were fighting eachother in the wilderness we'd have a 4-way MSN convo open between You, Me, Sue and Amer bchin at one another because 3 of the 4 were mutes :XD: Obviously it was more difficult for me to reply and kill you than it was for you because you'd just set your auto going whereas i'd have to really work at it :lol:

ive been trying to tell you guys that farazlol is the real pokey.

Is that you eric, my gawd i remember you son, x meet x auto ranging for days at sewer rats :roll: And you auto cought all the time.. even though, you were cool once ;)

Cheap Clan Hosting, PM me.

Ah , talk about good times.Kinda funny you toke this game so serious as to complain to your mod friends about me bragging about auto catching , yet i was a perm mute :wink:

I'm confused now man... I thought that the WDB account was the real POKEY? I mean if it was, you'd remember that i was a perm mute too, an really.. Mod friends? Are ya kiddin me :lol:

If you were the real POKEY you'd have remembered that when we were fighting eachother in the wilderness we'd have a 4-way MSN convo open between You, Me, Sue and Amer bchin at one another because 3 of the 4 were mutes :XD: Obviously it was more difficult for me to reply and kill you than it was for you because you'd just set your auto going whereas i'd have to really work at it :lol:

ive been trying to tell you guys that farazlol is the real pokey.

Is that you eric, my gawd i remember you son, x meet x auto ranging for days at sewer rats :roll: And you auto cought all the time.. even though, you were cool once ;)

x meet x was auto trained , not range , and come to the wild i never auto caught. I actually could catch , prob as near good as sue me , adx1 , etc , but i made enemies with every one and their mom so never had a team and would always get teamed.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

x meet x was auto trained , not range , and come to the wild i never auto caught. I actually could catch , prob as near good as sue me , adx1 , etc , but i made enemies with every one and their mom so never had a team and would always get teamed.

:boohoo:

N you say i've got a big ego lol :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only