heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

You pked with all those random nerds from Sweden, 90% of which botted, and I was told that you lefty botted, so I was not going to give you a set :roll:, I did not log from people unless I was pretty sure that they cheated, so dont act like I was some maggot like yourself. :shame:

Like the swedish fruits who pjed me here, but it was so worth it...

molndead.jpg

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You pked with all those random nerds from Sweden, 90% of which botted, and I was told that you lefty botted, so I was not going to give you a set :roll:, I did not log from people unless I was pretty sure that they cheated, so dont act like I was some maggot like yourself. :shame:

Nah, dont even go there. This was way before botting got out of hand. Around mid 03. I've never touched a bot and yeah I did alot of [cabbage], but then again, life goes on.

Like the swedish fruits who pjed me here, but it was so worth it...

molndead.jpg

Since when are Paden & John Swedish? :)

Nah, dont even go there. This was way before botting got out of hand. Around mid 03. I've never touched a bot and yeah I did alot of [cabbage], but then again, life goes on.

I will go there, and since you just admitted to cheating, I dont even need to give anymore reason for logging from you :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I will go there, and since you just admitted to cheating, I dont even need to give anymore reason for logging from you :lol:.

Where did I admit to cheating? Are you making up sentences of your own in your mind or are you illiterate? Atm, I can't really tell..

Dont tell people they are not literate when you come from a country of people that cant even form sentences like "haha I owned you" when they are teaming you 20 on 1. War Xxl had better English than you idiots :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Dont tell people they are not literate when you come from a country of people that cant even form sentences like "haha I owned you" when they are teaming you 20 on 1. War Xxl had better English than you idiots :lol:.

Personally, I'd say Swedes are pretty good when it comes to speaking or writing in English, but hey that's just me.

Clearly I have to spell it all out for you? When I said I did alot of [cabbage] I was referring to me being a bit like Anttila in wild? Or perhaps I was exaggerating a bit there, not THAT bad..But yeah you get the point :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd say Swedes are pretty good when it comes to speaking or writing in English, but hey that's just me.

Clearly I have to spell it all out for you? When I said I did alot of [cabbage] I was referring to me being a bit like Anttila in wild? Or perhaps I was exaggerating a bit there, not THAT bad..But yeah you get the point :thumbsup:

If you compare your self to Antilla you must of been a [cabbage] pker, and counting the fact i dont know you , then you must of came after rs2, or maybe you just didnt pk above hobs enough for me to remember your name. Either way any guy that compares him self to antilla says all they know about pking in that same sentence.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

If you compare your self to Antilla you must of been a [cabbage] pker, and counting the fact i dont know you , then you must of came after rs2, or maybe you just didnt pk above hobs enough for me to remember your name. Either way any guy that compares him self to antilla says all they know about pking in that same sentence.

I was being sarcastic lol. I didn't really "pk" until early 03 though. I spent most of my time mining rune or training at ice warriors in wild.

this level 118 sure is entertaining

Llama0 has to put up with this little autoeing clown.

i wish if i wasn't banned...i would have spit on these guys daily like i did to all those pkers back in the days..

Good to see you posting here adx1 and meeturpker.

Respect :thumbsup:

lol human question

i wish if i wasn't banned...i would have spit on these guys daily like i did to all those pkers back in the days..

pokey if your still play rs add my msn [email protected] or [email protected]

ill get on eventually to talk

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

CHAD!!!!! eh?? lol

Trupimp (Banned 03')

Walk it off or something Dan, jeez.

Why bother replying, it would be much funnier if this thread had 0 replies.

It would state the obvious, that nobody cares.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

what he failed to realize is that he is an autoed character who sucks at pking.

simple as that :lol:

P O K E Y. Hey. Can someone tell me who dandundee is? Notice how all of the good pkers never ever posted topics about them getting weakened? I got weakened daily on p2p and I never complained. I would just go get weakens or fight anyway.

Goddess, we never made a date for the daughter and mom at the same time plus me thing yet. Call me.

LOL same ole same ole' weakens been around forever,it happens,it a game. truthfully i have to say llama0 never got along with great but have to say would never call him a cheat. Or even critisize for using weakens,In the day ,everyone carried them.(when spell was released)Everyone whinned lmao, now we established that much hasnt changed rotfl.

The drama of runescape lives on......

LOL same ole same ole' weakens been around forever,it happens,it a game. truthfully i have to say llama0 never got along with great but have to say would never call him a cheat. Or even critisize for using weakens,In the day ,everyone carried them.(when spell was released)Everyone whinned lmao, now we established that much hasnt changed rotfl.

The drama of runescape lives on......

And true legends grace us with the presence ;)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln