heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

well hey i dunno. maybe he had to go feed his kid. have a [cabbage], cook some dinner. go drop movies off. coulda been anything. point is dont jump to conclusions

aww, all the autoers are sticking up for each other <3:

:lol: :lol:

yea or maybe because i hate it when people say things about people and make shiat up when their could be a reason behind it. like this example, llama flames dan for logging for 30 mins yet maybe something happened and he had to leave. even if dan did that to llama i would stick up for llama. so maybe next time you make a post think about the stupidity of what you're saying.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok last night i log on to pk see kdog skull on em tell em to log he doesnt walks over to llama0 so its 2 on 1 with a non skuller lol than i call a m8 llama0 weakens us rh0dsey goes to death llama0 was on wall ran logged lol hes such a great player =D> and they both had pid

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

ok last night i log on to pk see kdog skull on em tell em to log he doesnt walks over to llama0 so its 2 on 1 with a non skuller lol than i call a m8 llama0 weakens us rh0dsey goes to death llama0 was on wall ran logged lol hes such a great player =D> and they both had pid

I never had pid on anyone that night because when they ran full food I couldnt catch them a 2 square east. I also did not weaken the first two times you logged against kdog and I. I simply got fed up with you logging in a fair 2 on 2 fight and decided not to waste damage runes on you.

You logged 4 times last night when you had a team of 3 against me and kdog.

So I have a proposition for you, if you give me the 4 sets you owe me, I'll give you the 1 set I owe you.

I am an honorable pker, but I'm really getting tired of your bs.

Btw grats on autoing 118.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

For my own curiosity :twisted: Post the uncropped version of that pic will ya? :lol: :wink:

haha i was hoping to see the same thing

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I never had pid on anyone that night because when they ran full food I couldnt catch them a 2 square east. I also did not weaken the first two times you logged against kdog and I. I simply got fed up with you logging in a fair 2 on 2 fight and decided not to waste damage runes on you.

You logged 4 times last night when you had a team of 3 against me and kdog.

So I have a proposition for you, if you give me the 4 sets you owe me, I'll give you the 1 set I owe you.

I am an honorable pker, but I'm really getting tired of your bs.

Btw grats on autoing 118.

it was 1 on 2 with kdog no skull than i bank come out you weaken i called rh0dsey [bleep]

you got pid half the time we fight you just catch [bleep]ing catch nob [bleep]ing get real stop being a [bleep] pixel lover weakening and login ya maybee i did log from 2 on 1 when i was weakened and kdog wouldnt even [bleep]ing skull all i can say is grow the [bleep] up stop noob pkin well you dont even player kill you weaken with pid cant catch [bleep]ing gratz you never stay to death you run or log or run till m8s come why should i? come on honorable weakener im tired of a noob weakening me than thinkin its fair cus im weakened 2 on 1 rofl btw ppl ran cus u weakened dur ? i always fight till no food if you cant catch its your problem mr weakens :shame:

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

ok kids whats my whole cm of pic got to do with llama0 weakenin 1 on 1 you guys are really sad pking isnt even worth it if a noobs gonna weaken som1 lower hp cus he cant pk =;

No, pking is sad when somebody logs from you when you use damage runes on them multiple times, then gets mad when you start weakening them in order to not waste money, and subsequently posts about it acting like they are some big tough guy.

you got pid half the time we fight you just catch [bleep] catch nob [bleep] get real stop being a [bleep] pixel lover weakening and login ya maybee i did log from 2 on 1 when i was weakened and kdog wouldnt even [bleep] skull all i can say is grow the [bleep] up stop noob pkin well you dont even player kill you weaken with pid cant catch [bleep] gratz

This is not even comprehensible.

ok kids whats my whole cm of pic got to do with llama0 weakenin 1 on 1 you guys are really sad pking isnt even worth it if a noobs gonna weaken som1 lower hp cus he cant pk =;

No, pking is sad when somebody logs from you when you use damage runes on them multiple times, then gets mad when you start weakening them in order to not waste money, and subsequently posts about it acting like they are some big tough guy.

you got pid half the time we fight you just catch [bleep] catch nob [bleep] get real stop being a [bleep] pixel lover weakening and login ya maybee i did log from 2 on 1 when i was weakened and kdog wouldnt even [bleep] skull all i can say is grow the [bleep] up stop noob pkin well you dont even player kill you weaken with pid cant catch [bleep] gratz

dont pk if you cant afford it ok thx stfu im gonna start pking with weakens and see what you do [bleep] how about you jsut stop using them mr tough guy

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

dont pk if you cant afford it ok thx [be quiet] im gonna start pking with weakens and see what you do [bleep] how about you jsut stop using them mr tough guy

Punctuation - "The use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases"

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

dont pk if you cant afford it ok thx [be quiet] im gonna start pking with weakens and see what you do [bleep] how about you jsut stop using them mr tough guy

I don't even know who you are but you've done a fantastic job at underlining your stupidity in this topic.

If i'm not mistaken (and i know i'm not) you've autoed your character from well, a castle wnker. You undoubtedly auto for runes/pots/fish etc aswell and so you've got no right to tell someone else they can't afford to pk lol.. Llama0's pking supplies come from his kills, i'd be amazed if your pking could support itself, you're just one of those random auto losers who always have full and great supplies but don't have a clue how to use them lol..

If you're gonna start pking with weakens you're just suggesting Llama0 has indeed been ingenius lol.. You can't beat him but you can bch all day tlong that he plays by the rules and you don't? C'mon where are you from? Are you Anttilas next door neighbour? Boyfriend maybe?

Like Llama0 said, he's not gonna waste money on a fool who's gonna log (that'd be you if you're too slow to react) When you stop logging it wouldn't surprise me if Llama0 started using damage runes again.. Oh and you'd start dying..

I also suggest you don't use weaken runes because you'll lose :XD:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Big deal weakens....its part of the game , live with it.

And any how llama may use weakens but he still plays by jagex rules , you dont use weakens and you wouldnt even think twice about actually playing by jagex rules.

So honestly stfu , wanna cry ? take it to your mom. No one else wants to hear this [cabbage]

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

ok adx and knightie come to wall ill use weakens and 3 on 2 you guys see what you do :shame: stop sickin up for som1 when you dont even play becides whats the point pkin if you only hit like 27 max with pray or less on 99 flat

Pkking#1-120 adaga-104

statsvn0.jpg

ok adx and knightie come to wall ill use weakens and 3 on 2 you guys see what you do :shame: stop sickin up for som1 when you dont even play becides whats the point pkin if you only hit like 27 max with pray or less on 99 flat

Big deal , rs combat system is a game of chance. And we played back when rs pking was actually worth it , cant help the fact you started pking 3 years after RSC pking died

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I do still play. I honestly wouldn't care if you weakened me... I'd guthix you ftw.. It's the only way to possibly kill you, since you can mage some1 while they're on the wall.

x843.png

27 + 10 (from mage) = 37

37 x 3 = 111

99 - 111 = -21... Oh [cabbage] that'd make them dead in 3 rounds?

You're a [bleep]ing imbecile, even the nob[cabbage]es from old Rs figured out they could still be 3 hit and 3 hit when weakening/weakened.

I may actually come n pk to find you, i'll ask Llama0 when you're ''in'' the wilderness.. Note i didn't say when you're pking because by all accounts it'd seem like you can't.. Not tonight though :P England game is on :wink:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

27 + 10 (from mage) = 37

37 x 3 = 111

99 - 111 = -21... Oh [cabbage] that'd make them dead in 3 rounds?

You're a [bleep] imbecile, even the [cabbage] from old Rs figured out they could still be 3 hit and 3 hit when weakening/weakened.

I may actually come n pk to find you, i'll ask Llama0 when you're ''in'' the wilderness.. Note i didn't say when you're pking because by all accounts it'd seem like you can't.. Not tonight though :P England game is on :wink:

And then some :)

x843.png

Dan, I've read two topics on this forum so far, and everyone is calling you (not Llama0) pathetic. Don't you think it's time you changed your pking style a little?

I mean you clearly said before "if you aren't rich enough don't pk" which indicates that you are a wealthy player correct? So why not risk losing some of your precious pixels and fight to the death. Trust me man, pking will become a lot more exciting for you if there's a risk you can actually die. I didn't care if I lived or died, as long as it was a great fight, I was happy.

Massive Nerd

Dan, I've read two topics on this forum so far, and everyone is calling you (not Llama0) pathetic. Don't you think it's time you changed your pking style a little?

I mean you clearly said before "if you aren't rich enough don't pk" which indicates that you are a wealthy player correct? So why not risk losing some of your precious pixels and fight to the death. Trust me man, pking will become a lot more exciting for you if there's a risk you can actually die. I didn't care if I lived or died, as long as it was a great fight, I was happy.

I always fight to death now lol, simply because i won't log and i can never be bothered running to bank like i used to! :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I always fight to death now lol, simply because i won't log and i can never be bothered running to bank like i used to! :)

I mean it's only what, 200k a set anyway? You'd think these guys who auto to 120+ must be absolutely loaded, yet they'll do anything to survive. It's disgusting really.

Massive Nerd

I mean it's only what, 200k a set anyway? You'd think these guys who auto to 120+ must be absolutely loaded, yet they'll do anything to survive. It's disgusting really.

Rune large, plate, legs, kite, dragon axe, dragon ammy = 800k

x843.png

Rune large, plate, legs, kite, dragon axe, dragon ammy = 800k

equal to 200k back in 03.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I don't even know who you are but you've done a fantastic job at underlining your stupidity in this topic.

If i'm not mistaken (and i know i'm not) you've autoed your character from well, a castle wnker. You undoubtedly auto for runes/pots/fish etc aswell and so you've got no right to tell someone else they can't afford to pk lol.. Llama0's pking supplies come from his kills, i'd be amazed if your pking could support itself, you're just one of those random auto losers who always have full and great supplies but don't have a clue how to use them lol..

If you're gonna start pking with weakens you're just suggesting Llama0 has indeed been ingenius lol.. You can't beat him but you can bch all day tlong that he plays by the rules and you don't? C'mon where are you from? Are you Anttilas next door neighbour? Boyfriend maybe?

Like Llama0 said, he's not gonna waste money on a fool who's gonna log (that'd be you if you're too slow to react) When you stop logging it wouldn't surprise me if Llama0 started using damage runes again.. Oh and you'd start dying..

I also suggest you don't use weaken runes because you'll lose :XD:

Llama0 would log plenty back in the days. For some reason he liked to justify it by saying I was leftybotting :(

But then again so did I..log that is :lol:

You pked with all those random nerds from Sweden, 90% of which botted, and I was told that you lefty botted, so I was not going to give you a set :roll:, I did not log from people unless I was pretty sure that they cheated, so dont act like I was some maggot like yourself. :shame: