heres llama0 being a noob

DanDundee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And true legends grace us with the presence ;)

I try to keep it real.

haha

Dan you're making the Haiyanslook good =D> :thumbsup:

126 Combat

2178 Skill Total

16 Level 99 Stats

LOL same ole same ole' weakens been around forever,it happens,it a game. truthfully i have to say llama0 never got along with great but have to say would never call him a cheat. Or even critisize for using weakens,In the day ,everyone carried them.(when spell was released)Everyone whinned lmao, now we established that much hasnt changed rotfl.

The drama of runescape lives on......

And true legends grace us with the presence ;)

How exactly is she a legend? All she did was date a good pker (DirtyDevil) for protection so she could train 12+ hours a day; she then decided to dump him when she realized she could get on Mod Simon.

Ladykilljoy is the Monica Lewinsky of Runescape :roll:. I have no respect her, she's bull.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

what amazes me the most is the amount of castle pkers who are all garbage pkers even up to date think they can pk as high levels but really they are still trashy little kids crying over things that we have gone through back in 02 etc etc.lmao :roll: only if i wasn't banned then i would have showed these guys how to really Pk..my point is that no one stands a chance against me :lol: + my friends.

it's like saying that all lvl 99hpers can be good pkers..

Look at leaderbdc,scarface4u,max333 .. .they were 99hps regular guys in wild ..but eh :roll: in wild they were my free kills... aside from "Haiyans" they had bad connections but they were no flamers..if it wasn't for them then the wild would have been a child's playground.

Lets put it this way though , in f2p it was mostly me zar ,dsm adx1 + friends..we ruled it. Sue me and bs arkan were p2p most of the time..but as a clan we were all together.. these autoers won't get to see those kind of L33t teams no more so eh why flame..u rarely see anyone in wild now adays, so might aswell shut the f**k up and take it like a man.

lol human question

what amazes me the most is the amount of castle pkers who are all garbage pkers even up to date think they can pk as high levels but really they are still trashy little kids crying over things that we have gone through back in 02 etc etc.lmao :roll: only if i wasn't banned then i would have showed these guys how to really Pk..my point is that no one stands a chance against me :lol: + my friends.

it's like saying that all lvl 99hpers can be good pkers..

Look at leaderbdc,scarface4u,max333 .. .they were 99hps regular guys in wild ..but eh :roll: in wild they were my free kills... aside from "[bleep]" they had bad connections but they were no flamers..if it wasn't for them then the wild would have been a child's playground.

Lets put it this way though , in f2p it was mostly me zar ,dsm adx1 + friends..we ruled it. Sue me and bs arkan were p2p most of the time..but as a clan we were all together.. these autoers won't get to see those kind of L33t teams no more so eh why flame..u rarely see anyone in wild now adays, so might aswell shut the f**k up and take it like a man.

I'd honestly have loved all these lil [roosters] to have been around back then.. Like you said they'd have just been replicas of Max etc they do all the training then try to pk.. Most of us who can actually pk trained, pked, trained, pked, trained, pked and that's why we learnt how to actually fight, Hell i don't think i went many days without pking.. Partially because i trained in the wilderness and when i saw someone to kill i'd attack em :lol: Then not be able to find a good enough reason to stop pking and start training again lol.

How exactly is she a legend? All she did was date a good pker (DirtyDevil) for protection so she could train 12+ hours a day; she then decided to dump him when she realized she could get on Mod Simon.

Ladykilljoy is the Monica Lewinsky of Runescape . I have no respect her, she's bull.

Not often i actually laugh at this forum anymore, but that cracked me up :lol:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Sorry WDB, but when was it again that you owned f2p wild? You were lvl 80ish pure most of the time on POKEY, then when you started to go impure you would sit at axe hut with Amer and be an easy kill. You never 'owned' f2p wild bud, I hardly remember you pking f2p at all actually...

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Sorry WDB, but when was it again that you owned f2p wild? You were lvl 80ish pure most of the time on POKEY, then when you started to go impure you would sit at axe hut with Amer and be an easy kill. You never 'owned' f2p wild bud, I hardly remember you pking f2p at all actually...

Hey , i've never even posted here , that farazlol guy is some kind of wannabe :wall: . For the record , pokey was nothing special :roll:

Hey , i've never even posted here , that farazlol guy is some kind of wannabe :wall: . For the record , pokey was nothing special :roll:

I didn't think it was you, just saying that because I never saw you on f2p at all lol.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

That's hardly fair, POKEY did pk in freeplay :lol: :lol: :lol:

POKEY.jpg

I owned F2p & P2p so Ner'Ner :wink:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

That's hardly fair, POKEY did pk in freeplay :lol: :lol: :lol:

POKEY.jpg

I owned F2p & P2p so Ner'Ner :wink:

Ah , talk about good times.Kinda funny you toke this game so serious as to complain to your mod friends about me bragging about auto catching , yet i was a perm mute :wink:

Ah , talk about good times.Kinda funny you toke this game so serious as to complain to your mod friends about me bragging about auto catching , yet i was a perm mute :wink:

I'm confused now man... I thought that the WDB account was the real POKEY? I mean if it was, you'd remember that i was a perm mute too, an really.. Mod friends? Are ya kiddin me :lol:

If you were the real POKEY you'd have remembered that when we were fighting eachother in the wilderness we'd have a 4-way MSN convo open between You, Me, Sue and Amer bchin at one another because 3 of the 4 were mutes :XD: Obviously it was more difficult for me to reply and kill you than it was for you because you'd just set your auto going whereas i'd have to really work at it :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I'm confused now man... I thought that the WDB account was the real POKEY? I mean if it was, you'd remember that i was a perm mute too, an really.. Mod friends? Are ya kiddin me :lol:

If you were the real POKEY you'd have remembered that when we were fighting eachother in the wilderness we'd have a 4-way MSN convo open between You, Me, Sue and Amer bchin at one another because 3 of the 4 were mutes :XD: Obviously it was more difficult for me to reply and kill you than it was for you because you'd just set your auto going whereas i'd have to really work at it :lol:

ive been trying to tell you guys that farazlol is the real pokey.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

You can ask llama0 yourself , i had mod daniel following me around for a week cause of you ;-) but yeah good times near the end man.Was a good laugh , talking on msn watching AR catch you fellas till death =D> I don't have a clue who farazlol actually is :wall:

You can ask llama0 yourself , i had mod daniel following me around for a week cause of you ;-) but yeah good times near the end man.Was a good laugh , talking on msn watching AR catch you fellas till death =D> I don't have a clue who farazlol actually is :wall:

btw if you still talk with andrew , tell him he can have blind sabre back ::'

I'd be more than happy to take credit for you getting banned but if you think about it logically why would i ever want to reduce the amount of people i had to fight? You couldn't kill me even when you autoed an i got ya 3 times in the short space of time we were fighting, you an Amer were good fights but ultimately extra rune :lol:

An dya mean Andrew as in Sue? Don't think Blind Sabre has anything to do with him an i'm startin to doubt you're actually Chad.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

k so this is the story. i walked to rr

and as soon as i got there saw jakiss jr logged in , i was with couple friends so we got on jakiss's [wagon] , he couldn't log from me because i binded him good so after a while lord omar iv and hottie1678 logged in on sight , i attacked lord omar iv because he was mining ores and had skull, he decides to fight me and hottie decided to tag but apparently they were unable to hit my 92 def :lol: so he gave up and he tells me to get off him , like come on if ur going to talk all that [cabbage] and do nothing about it then might aswell blow yourself up with something. :roll: you never really had any impact on rsc , u were one of the rsd members werent u ? i killed you like numerous times and you haven't killed me and i dont give a [cabbage] if you believe me. i am enjoying my life unlike you sore losers who played for years and still couldn't make it to 126 mark....thanks meet for having that faith in me..everyone else is too busy believing das and W_d_b who just joined this forum..i told you guys he is a keylogger from autorune.org from back in the days , he messed up jim beam bad too. :-$

:thumbsup: and adx1 if you're going to brag about my autoeing then let me tell you , i had probably more kills than you had on f2p, Amer wasn't exactly in the same league as " me , sue me and you". so he was [bleep]y :lol: that puts an end to everything there.

lord omar iv u seriously made a joke out of urself. :roll: run lil mama's boy. :lol:

lol human question

Faraz, you are not P O K E Y/Who Da Best/ Chad. I just talked to him on msn a few days ago, and he doesnt know you. He wouldnt lie to me, we've been friends for several years. You're just an impersonator.

I do not know who W D B is, I will check.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?