What/which quest(s) would YOU want to re-do?

Magarooni

Sheep herder. I enjoyed it on RSC but I remember alot of people moaned about it being too hard :roll: Plus I want to get the plague suit (I kept the gasmask)
Yeahh! Gas mask ftw! :)

am i the only one here who thinks monkey madness is rs's best and most fun quest??? I presonally loved it enough to do it 3 times(main and 2 pures)... ill prolly do it a 4th time also cause im making another pure as 1 is banned and the other i dont much like anymore cause i got to much prayer

I think I would like to do Monkey Madness again as well, I really liked that one. I may do it again once I get my pure up a bit.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to fight the people in Desert treasure again because it just brings back so many memories of Playing those SEGA games w/ the boss battles :lol:

Also I would wanna do swan song again to hit that high again 8-)

shaamroc.png

Wanted, great quest, and Merlin's crystal (or something), it gives a lot of prayer xp :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

tourist trap and underground pass

BOTH DID IN RSC AND IT SUCKS

with the 3 combat round before retreating

I have a hard time with tourist trap where the guards keep on attacking u and u have to fight 3 rounds of combat...before retreating..w/o running LOL

underground was a big mess i went back to ardy for food like 5-6 time

but the last part of iban..i lagged and almost died lOL

with low agility the failling sucks. + NO RUNNING OPTIONS

Mournings End Part 1, for the chance to play with the 'Fixed Device' again. Alternatively, some kind of paintball arena where I can shoot other players...

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

I would like to re-do Underground pass. Now that I have double the stats when I did it, the quest would be a breeze. Especialy with my 70 agility, I only did it with 33 agility.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• 5 months later...

Well I know how old this is but I would love to do Enahk's Lament quest. Great cutscenes and plus I missed one so I want to see it. I really hope they create a way to revisit quests.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

i'd want to re-do a tail of two cats because the movie glitched and got stuck in the dragonkin area so i saw ugly gray ground for the rest of the movie instead of the actual stuff.(bob, the other cat, and the sphinx weren't weren't there either so i only got to read what they said)

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

I' m not really sure seeing as I haven't done that many member quests yet. I'm happy that I have not one but 2 Blurite swords tucked away in my bank \' .

Hmm, maybe Waterfall Quest or the one where you get to dive Underwater in your self-made scuba gear. Still have the gear safely tucked away in my bank.

I enjoyed Prince Ali's rescue when I did it on my pure.

*Points to pics*

pedophile.png

Umm....ok....thats one way to word it. (wish I vided it as the character animations is a bit...odd)

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08