• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, my story was about Goddess.

True.

Completely true.

She's evil, that one.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

men have those parts too... look on a mans chest, then a girl, if its 2d, there identical really...

lol but how many 2d people do you know?

:D :D :D :D

Go to Hollywood. There are no three-dimensional people there.

ZING!!!!!!

Got 'em. Killin' 'em all night, I am.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

if women walked around topless it would take away the sexual attraction to the breast because of over exposure. remember keep everything in moderation to maintain its greatness :thumbsup: but maybe a international topless day might be cool :pray:

kirby-sig.gif

if women walked around topless it would take away the sexual attraction to the breast because of over exposure. remember keep everything in moderation to maintain its greatness :thumbsup: but maybe a international topless day might be cool :pray:

I disagree. There are parts of the female body that I (and others) find as attractive as breasts, however few women choose not to expose them.

I disagree. There are parts of the female body that I (and others) find as attractive as breasts, however few women choose not to expose them.

i wasn't saying they were a main source they were just one of the many things us blokes drool over
kirby-sig.gif

I think if all the women are comfortable with walking around topless they should post solid evidence that they are telling the truth, otherwise we can't possibly believe them O:)

The sanctity of your own room would be a good start.

Dude, your really pathetic the way I see what you say, they need not post a picture for your umm "enjoyment".

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Breasts are things used to feed a child, it's just society/medias/fashion that gave it sexual connotations. In all cases, women should be able to do as they please. Maybe in the future, it could happen, when society stops regarding it as such a big deal.

2480+ total

FYI, my story was about Goddess.

True.

Completely true.

She's evil, that one.

No pics no proof. ;P

i wasn't saying they were a main source they were just one of the many things us blokes drool over

As far as attractive women go, in my book, breasts mean very little. Plenty of men feel the same.

It's just not a really valid point because men will be attracted to women, regardless of what they expose.

Breasts are things used to feed a child, it's just society/medias/fashion that gave it sexual connotations. In all cases, women should be able to do as they please. Maybe in the future, it could happen, when society stops regarding it as such a big deal.

Yeah, and penises are just for making babies. :roll:

You have to keep in mind that not everyone is ridiculously conservative like you. :\

Yeah, and penises are just for making babies.

Yes, that is sexual, there's nothing sexual in feeding a child. If you think it is, then you have a problem.

You have to keep in mind that not everyone is ridiculously conservative like you. :\

How is it conservative to want women to walk around bare chested? :lol:

If you think I am conservative, then you obviously are blind or totally deluded.

2480+ total

Breasts-are-made-for-feeding-a-child. That is the truth.

Whatever else you may link them with in your mind, it was the result of growing up in a society that made you believe those things. Would you have grown in another society, such as the african society, and your views would have been very different.

2480+ total

Me, blind and deluded? Hah!

You think society made breasts sexual? I doubt anyone could develop sexual feelings related to breasts out of the blue. Breasts are sexual, that's it.

Breasts were not related to sex at first really, men just made it that way, we really screw up the world like that.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Thanks, mate!

Good, that's a relief to hear -- that it's a celebration of lubricity. You know, I was actually quite hesitant to reach such a negative conclusion because I'm quite aware of the different ways people can interpret the same thing due to the environment in which they have been raised. Originally hailing from East Africa, I can appreciate this reality to a greater extent than most, with the example of the different ways in which people can view breasts.

Since I lived in Africa till the age of nine, I have never really got around the Anglo-Saxon view of breasts. In Africa, as in all places where people are willing to acknowledge nature's patently clear intent, breasts are for babies. But in the Anglo-Saxon world, breasts are an object of titillation to the masculine sex. They are first and foremost for men and only secondarily, and as an afterthought, are they for feeding babies! This, although I have now lived amongst the Anglos for most of my life now (first in England and now Australia), is something I still can't relate to. And the Anglos just don't believe me when I tell them that titillation at the sight of breasts is certainly not universal.

So realising this, I was aware that what appears to be one thing to me might actually carry a different, and in this case a wholesome, meaning to the natives. So as long as the nudity displayed in Carnaval is wholesome, I'm quite prepared to accept and recognise that as being the case -- thank God!

The opinon of someone on the issue, that has both lived in african, and Anglo-saxon societies.

http://www.brazzil.com/messages/564.html

2480+ total

You think society made breasts sexual? I doubt anyone could develop sexual feelings related to breasts out of the blue. Breasts are sexual, that's it.

Breasts were not related to sex at first really, men just made it that way, we really screw up the world like that.

How the hell can you make something sexually attractive?

Someone please explain this. I don't understand how something could just become sexually attractive. It's not like if the media tells you nosehairs are attractive, you'll actually find them attractive.

Edit: I am aware that sexual attraction can be developed through other factors, like obesity in cultures where food is hard to obtain.

How the hell can you make something sexually attractive?

Someone please explain this. I don't understand how something could just become sexually attractive. It's not like if the media tells you nosehairs are attractive, you'll actually find them attractive.

Edit: I am aware that sexual attraction can be developed through other factors, like obesity in cultures where food is hard to obtain.

Dude breasts are just lumps of fat with nipples attached.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Lovely, are you stupid, or are you acting like this on purpose?

Type "sexy girl" on google images, and what do you get? Images of so called sexy girls, breasts partially discovered, trademark of the "sexy" girls. A lifetime of seeing those images in the medias is enough for anyone to make the link breasts = sex.

2480+ total

No.

Those sources do not relate breasts to sexiness because they decide that's something they should do, they do it because people are attracted to them.

:?

I understand what you are saying, however in one way or another, they are linked to sexual attraction. Large full breasts = Good woman to get down with, as she can supply plenty of milk to your offspring.

I understand what you are saying, however in one way or another, they are linked to sexual attraction. Large full breasts = Good woman to get down with, as she can supply plenty of milk to your offspring.

A good personality is more important however there will be some cosmetic attraction.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Those sources do not relate breasts to sexiness because they decide that's something they should do, they do it because people are attracted to them.
Ever crossed your mind it is the other way around? After that, it simply goes into a wheel. "Sexy" girls do it, thus creating a "fantasm" image for guys (the almost nude girls, with partially nude breasts in evidence), they become attracted to breats as a sexual image, thus girls do it again, and so on.

I never heard of any theory of evolution about males choosing female(it's always the female who choose the male, not otherwise) according on breast size. I also never heard of a women "going out of milk". Bigger breasts mean that there is additonal fat in the breast, not additional milk. Actually, unless a women is feeding a baby, there will never be any milk in the breast. Nature is not crazy, it wont be fooled by things like that. If you talked about male genital size, it would be a different issue, since there is actual proofs in evolution about it.

2480+ total

I believe I read somewhere that some people theorise that breasts evolved immitating the 'buttock cleavage', and therefore are a sexual signal.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

The Office Christmas Special? :P

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I wouldn't mind girls walking around topless all day xD

But well, I understand this won't and can't happen, since we got alot of perv guys, and boobs are still something kinda private, not?

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif