.:Ghosts:. Theorys and beliefs

Flamebade

dont we have a thread for ghost stories already........let me check..................

Ghost storys

you could put this thread into here........

Ghost stories are different to theories.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm about this || close to going and scanning that picture of our little household ghost. :P

I'm actually kind of afraid to, though. What if she gets pissed off that I'm showing her to the world! She has made her presense known before, and frankly, there is nothing more terrifying than a dead little girl. NOTHING. :o

Send it to me privately and I shall release it to the world. That way if its real then she will haunt me instead of you.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm about this || close to going and scanning that picture of our little household ghost. :P

I'm actually kind of afraid to, though. What if she gets pissed off that I'm showing her to the world! She has made her presense known before, and frankly, there is nothing more terrifying than a dead little girl. NOTHING. :o

Send it to me privately and I shall release it to the world. That way if its real then she will haunt me instead of you.

I've been saying for years I was going to post it, I've just never gotten around to it. Maybe today...:lol:

Give me a break! I'm a busy beaver. Kinda'.

Plus, I don't want some smacktard selling it to ebaumsworld.com for $500 or something. That'd piss me off. Mostly because I didn't get the money, but partly because ebaumsworld.com is a craphole.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I shall put a suitable watermark over it to ensure that noone can steal it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

1) Why do some people become ghosts while others can't?

Unfinished business, I imagine, in the case of active hauntings. Then, there are the hauntings that are just replays of what used to happen. In other words, the ghost is just like a reflection of what the person used to do in life, and it happens at specific times under specific circumstances.

2) Why did people in childrens tales describe ghosts as a bedsheet?

I guess so children can identify what a ghost is. It's kinda used by cartoons and stuff, too.

3) how can you tell if a medium is a fake or real?

No clue. Use common sense, I guess?

Yeah. I believe in the paranormal.. I get made fun of enough by my friends for it. ;P So no one criticize meee. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

• 3 weeks later...

1) Most people that are suspected to be ghost were murdered or had some sudden death. So my theory is that they are angry and don't want to move on, they are confused because they dont know what happened, or they don't even know that they died.

2) i have no idea

3)Make up some bs lie and tell them that you saw a ghost in some random place, if they go there and act like they feel a "sense" or somthin they are probably fake. You can also say something like it talked to me and told me that its name was sally. And they try to act like they heard that to.

Plz scan that picture and plz pm me when you do so i can see it.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

blackgoldrobesrv5.pngMageequalitysig.jpg

As far as i'm aware, noone becomes a ghost.

Visually representative of a flowing, mysterious body.

Easy, they're all fake.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

tifsbti6oi.gif

How would people tell us about ghosts <.< they're dead

Simple, you can't show children a creepy mind eating ghost :o

Simple, don't try.

1) I don't think they exist.

2) Because the authors didn't want to scare children with pale-faced, broken-toothed ghosts with a tortured look of terror and rage on their face.

3) Dunno, I don't think any of them are real.

And that's my biased point of view.

1) Mainly because people have unfinished business or it wasn't their time to go

2) Do not know....pretty supid though

3) They are all fake no doubt

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol: