Beat Dragon Slayer Lvl 26 got me to 27

27beatdslayer2.jpg

27beatdslayer.jpg

Lol, it's so funny, and i sware if u say that i faked i will kill u and! get ur account banned...lol idk about banning

EDIT: logged back in and now im lvl 32 =(

grats.

but w/ an anti drag shield his breath only hits you for up to 12(or 8), which means you only need 13 HP and a good offensive attack(for you it was earth bolt) to do it. You just safe spotted, attacked and ate right? Anyway grats that's a low lvl to do d.slayer on.

actually, i realized theres a spot where u can mage him and he tries to back away from u, so in other words...the skeletons on crandor did more damage to me than Elvarg did :thumbsup:

Great. Now, all we have to do, is find out that it really is a level 26. :twisted:

No proof that you are level 26 on that acc..

Edit: Woops. There is proof. Sorry

I dont need a siggy no moar.

isnt the lowest level like 9 anyways nice

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I made a pure that did at 21 cb.(It was a mage pure) Sadly that ruined him, because I suddenly got 33 def and str after killing the dragon.

For those that don't believe me, I am making another pure that will attempt to do it at even a lower level. Just tell me if you don't believe me, then my new pure will show you.

RSN: oropher84 (not active right now, I am studying for ym exams)

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I've seen plenty of low lvls doing it now, i remember when Elvarg was like lvl 200+ (I've played rs way too long) and He/she was super hard to kill back than making it an ACHIEVEMENT. Now its just a small bump in the road for low lvls to achieve and wear a rune plate.

26killingdragonn.png

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

I've seen plenty of low lvls doing it now, i remember when Elvarg was like lvl 200+ (I've played rs way too long) and He/she was super hard to kill back than making it an ACHIEVEMENT. Now its just a small bump in the road for low lvls to achieve and wear a rune plate.

26killingdragonn.png

Elvarg wasn't anywhere near 200+ combat.. He was level 110.

The main reason Elvarg was harder in classic was because you couldn't eat while in combat.

OT: Congratulations on beating Elvarg at such a low combat.

boeing2os2.png

thank you all for posting...and to that kid who was askin where the safespot was its right when u walk in go to the right..and u just shoot him and he backs into the wall and cant move, but he wont shoot u either =]