89 combat and WHAT total? - No, you can't REALLY be going for 200m...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Slayer is being done with a combination of cannonballs (can only go to 93 range, so a limited supply of those) and pengs/lamps. Assuming my rough xp per cannonball holds until 93 range, I will need somewhere around 160 weeks' worth of pengs to reach 99. (If I end up doing four 200m skills though, then I will have this kind of time to spare.)

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Very impressive account, but the story really crowned it. The most impressive part is that you haven't trained combat in what.. 5 years? Jeez, that is sick. The video was also awesome. Good luck buddy with your goals, especially the slayer and dungeoneering. Level 89 with dungeoneering cape would look very hot. Or slayer, if we start from that. :thumbup:

u5zhkTY.gif

Heh, thanks. And yeah, it's getting close to 5 1/2 years at this point. The account's been 89 for almost twice as long as it's been not-89, haha...

And yeah, I'm planning to sprinkle in a few larges every week, so 99 dung shouldn't take too terribly long for at least the lower cape. 120 will be a bit of work, though...=P

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Daym thats pretty impressive... Keep going with your goals, cant wait to see what your stats are in a few years! o_O

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'd get bored training combat at this point...besides I've been 89 for so long that being higher would be strange XD

Thanks guys.

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

For me, playing with restrictions makes it more interesting.

RL stuff going on, been slacking the last week. Should be back in full force after Saturday.

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

For me, playing with restrictions makes it more interesting.

RL stuff going on, been slacking the last week. Should be back in full force after Saturday.

Same here.. It makes have to think outside of the box to get fast or easy exp. It may not be a more efficient way to play, but it definitely is more enjoyable for me.

http://Loving_Brah.png

Very impressive account, but the story really crowned it. The most impressive part is that you haven't trained combat in what.. 5 years? Jeez, that is sick. The video was also awesome. Good luck buddy with your goals, especially the slayer and dungeoneering. Level 89 with dungeoneering cape would look very hot. Or slayer, if we start from that. :thumbup:

Why is it sick? Why should the fact that he has low combat affect how good his account is? He doesn't want to train it, so he doesn't. If someone did the exact opposite and trained only combat and some very low skilling would you say its just as impressive? Not likely.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Why is it sick? Why should the fact that he has low combat affect how good his account is? He doesn't want to train it, so he doesn't. If someone did the exact opposite and trained only combat and some very low skilling would you say its just as impressive? Not likely.

The reason he thinks that it is sick is because people with low combat and high skills are the minority, while people with high combat low skills are the majority. So not as impressive in that way..

http://Loving_Brah.png

Why does the amount of an item, make it any better? Makes it *rare* doesn't make it anymore impressive at all. *Note, I'm not saying he doesn't have an impressive account, just putting the idea out there.*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Why don't you use Advanced Gnome/Barbarian? Have you ever been there to try them? I've Supported you for MANY Years :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

• 1 month later...

Been using barb since its release.

(I'm really good with keeping this thread up. >_>)

Thanks everybody. I realize that skillers are less uncommon than they have been in years past, especially of the midlevel variety - the total itself is not my charge anymore in any case.

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

• 2 months later...