~!~Strength Training?~!~

hardwick246

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dh at ankous ftw but if im doing slayer and dh isnt an option its d long (i would use d scim but d long hits harder with just about the same speed)

I was thinking of switching back to my thursty D long, but D scim just.. is better.

I train strenght during slayer mostly. I sometimes have a whip, sometimes have a D scim, whatever I have at that moment. Also, I use a Salve ammy (e) at Ankous sometimes. Which is FAST! experience.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

For anyone saying ANYTHING other than pest control, your out of your mind.

It is the single fastest way to train any stat, whether you dharok at pc, use a scim at pc, or use the beserker necklace with and obby weapon at pc. Your gonna get more xp per hour at pc.

But aside from that, killing ankou, shades, or any other undead monster (you might want to try tarlins lair) with the salve ammy (e) for the 20% for increased experience for not only str, but attack and defense as well.

Am I out of my mind to want Slayer exp and drops that CANNOT be obtained at PC? I think not. Anyway, D scimmy on slayer tasks. Slayer Exp and an extra super pure set <3:.

I said nothing about slayer exp or drops, this is simply the fastest xp possible. Just remember, people usually do 2k+ pc points for 99 str, being around 100 combat, you get 100k per 100 points. Its something to make up for your lost time pcing.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

There is one big con to Pest Control training though. You don't get hp points. Thats like useing a cannon for range.

Level up message: "Congraduation! You are now level 99 in Strength. Now how about your level 64 hitpoints?"

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

dh at ankous ftw but if im doing slayer and dh isnt an option its d long (i would use d scim but d long hits harder with just about the same speed)

I was thinking of switching back to my thursty D long, but D scim just.. is better.

I train strenght during slayer mostly. I sometimes have a whip, sometimes have a D scim, whatever I have at that moment. Also, I use a Salve ammy (e) at Ankous sometimes. Which is FAST! experience.

i use normal salve ammy (because im to lazy to get (E) \' )

i just <3: d long and have always hated scimys tbh

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Easy. D Schimmy while training Slayer. Slayer exp, Strength exp, and it shows that you don't just everything. <.<

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

There is one big con to Pest Control training though. You don't get hp points. Thats like useing a cannon for range.

Level up message: "Congraduation! You are now level 99 in Strength. Now how about your level 64 hitpoints?"

You can always pc hp during, before, or after getting your goal.

400 points to str, then do 100 to hp.

Mabey its 300 to str per 100 to hp, i cant remember.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Here's a pretty good guide.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=588556&highlight=bandit

[hide] lots of info. :thumbsup: [/hide]

And i think pc is fastest but most boring

Dharok training at Ape Atoll never done it :-k .

Dragon Scimitar at training spot bandit camp is

pretty good i think. :thumbsup:

tullysblogclcikza9.png

what i bring for pc(although i NEVER pc my stats..i do it for herbs/seeds)

Barrelchest anchor(if u have it)

or dmace/dlong

whip or dscim..

since ur training str..dscim

what u do..

is u pray, and unleash 2 specs of barrelchest..im 87 attack and 95 str..

both attacks usually hit for me..usually at a 36 or 37..

if u get these hits, u already have more than 50hits..:)

if not..change to ur dscim and immediately attack a monster..if the portal is almost down dont bother with it.

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

I have no desire to train strength right now, but when i did it was dscim with slayer, dharoks at shadow warriors/monky guards, or pc. I hated pc, but it was pretty decent xp. right now the only way im getting any str xp is by switching from whip on def to dds for special on slayer tasks, then switching back after i use all 4 specials.

polarbeardaveyz9.png