Howdy! RAHK is... BAHK?

RAHK

First of all, I want to say that my name is in all caps because the first forum I ever entered had a limit of 9 letters (rahkurwrld is 10 <.< ) and it was popular to bastardize names with random caps (rAHk, RAhk, rAhK, etc.) and the all caps fixed that, hehe. It is not some random ego boost thing, hehe.

To those of you who don't know me:

Howdy! I've played for a couple years but took a break during the college school year. I was a mod on tip for about a month before I took a break, hehe.

To those of you who recognize my name or barely remember me:

Umm... read above, hehe.

To those of you who hate me:

:cry: Really?

To the rest of you:

I am finally back. Ended the year with a shameful 3.12 average, lol. Class is quite a bit harder when you have kids at home, hehe. Hope to see you in-game and cruising the forums. :)

To everybody:

Chat me up! I need to inject a couple internet buddies into my veins; I've been going through withdrawals, hehe. I left my subscription going the entire time. Mostly because I think Jagex deserves my $5 a month for spreading lots of inexpensive fun around. The other reason is, I wanted to get a big load of loot from Throne of Miscellania. I left it going for 6 (?) months, kept the coffers full (had to sell a santa at one point :( ), and kept the favor at about an average of 92%. Here are the results (which, if there is interest, I might calculate the "exact average" per 10% put on trees and herbs):

70% on herbs and 80% on maples, btw.*

completesp2.png

IDing all of those herbs took hours but finished off my herblore level, hehe. I calculated that I spent roughly 19mil, received about 39mil worth of items, for a rough (ROUGH!) profit of about 20mil. Pretty good for about 20 minutes of logging in, chopping, and logging out spread over 6 months, hehe. Makes up for the huge losses on santas -.- I had 2, bought 2 more at 26mil, and ended up eating 12mil worth #-o . At least I saved a loss of about 6mil by selling all of my armor off and rebuying it recently. Ended up in the black after 6 months, so I am happy.

So, yeah. I left when hunter just came out. I've read most of the updates on the main site, but is there anything I should know now that wasn't there, hehe? All I have done is raise hunter a bit (HOLY HECK it is SO easy to level, lol) and train a couple levels. I kept my chat off the whole time since I didn't have much time and just wanted to relax, hehe. Anything new and revolutionary spring up off the main update pages?

Well, I am glad to be back. I was told that I could have moderator back when I returned, but I want to see how things go first. My girls are older so my free time comes in random spurts. I'll leave my private chat open for a week or two so anybody who wants to chat can.

That is all I have to say (yes I am still as long-winded as usual), see you 'scaping and tipiter...ing?

-RAHK-

EDIT:

Somebody teach me all about that mini-game with the different classes (I said they should do that a year ago and they finally did WOOT). I tried playing once and got booted after the first room, lol.

A chest piece with offensive stats? <3: :thumbsup:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly the current champ, but I would bet that there are people who can afford to and ARE leaving it in for years for the shock value, hehe. If you look at my threads, you can tell I am a freak for odd things. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

RAHK who? :-k

Oh yeah, it's all coming back to me now... :anxious:

Welcome back, nice to see you having some time to play RS again. You have some update reading to do, but feel free to poke me if you have any questions.

Your collection thread needs a loving hand, btw. When it's cleaned, I have an update on an old collection, and a brand new one. Yes, I know it's exciting! \' :^o

Glad to see you back again, hope you stick around for a while. <3:

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Your collection thread needs a loving hand, btw. When it's cleaned, I have an update on an old collection, and a brand new one. Yes, I know it's exciting! \' :^o

And I thought I was the only one who remembered that thing. I'll get right on it tomorrow or the next day (depending on my VA appointments), Ma'am!

RahkUrWrld.png

wohooo RAHK is back :D glad to see you again.

PS i heard jagex changed the "Too many" thing in barrows to appear the dragonkin in the 10000th kill, wanna check that out?? :P just teasing you

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

wohooo RAHK is back :D glad to see you again.

PS i heard jagex changed the "Too many" thing in barrows to appear the dragonkin in the 10000th kill, wanna check that out?? :P just teasing you

You, sir, are a sick, sick little man. :notalk:

Lol, you know me too well. If that were true, I would be gone for another couple weeks making sure, lol. Thanks for telling me you were teasing because that was JUST plausible enough to peak my interest, lol. PHEW!

RahkUrWrld.png

You only got 999 nest for 136,884 maples cut when you should have gotten 1,368? It's probably just a bug but you lost (((1368-999)*2000)=738000)gp = 738k because of it, you should report it to Jagex.

But it is a nice profit that you have made anyway, but I'm not going to wait for that long now that I know of the bug.

namnlskopia.jpg

Welcome back :D Even though I joined TipIt around the time that you left ::'

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

RAHK add "alex rn" ingame me want to be your friend since your are back from hell <3:

well on topic great stuff :thumbsup:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Welcome back!

I can see a farming star rising here!!!

Nice pics, you you post it in the thread about MTK results too, it'll look awesome there!

Good luck at Barbarian assault on getting that fighter torso!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

You only got 999 nest for 136,884 maples cut when you should have gotten 1,368? It's probably just a bug but you lost (((1368-999)*2000)=738000)gp = 738k because of it, you should report it to Jagex.

But it is a nice profit that you have made anyway, but I'm not going to wait for that long now that I know of the bug.

My understanding is that you get 1 nest per 100 maples PER DAY. So if you got 199 a day for 2 weeks, you would get 14 nests instead of 27-28. Thats my understanding of it anyway.

And to anybody who wants to chat, just add me and send me a "Howdy!" =p

RahkUrWrld.png

Ugh, sorry about whoever pmed me while I was in world 2: I missed your name! =[

Try again, please :D

RahkUrWrld.png

My understanding is that you get 1 nest per 100 maples PER DAY. So if you got 199 a day for 2 weeks, you would get 14 nests instead of 27-28. Thats my understanding of it anyway.

And to anybody who wants to chat, just add me and send me a "Howdy!" =p

Sorry but you'r wrong, if you look in this thread you'll see that everyone got 1 nest per 100 maples, I don't think all off them got maples in exaxt 100's every day.

namnlskopia.jpg

Sorry but you'r wrong, if you look in this thread you'll see that everyone got 1 nest per 100 maples, I don't think all off them got maples in exaxt 100's every day.

Looks like I am wrong, thanks for clarifying. :) Sounds like I had better fill out a bug report, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png