1st female & 3rd F2P player with right row skills of 99s

be the female zezima keep on goin

*slaps fanger* please don't say that. i mean come on each person to their own account, i think she'd much rather be her own person and not compared to him :shame:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be the female zezima keep on goin

excuse me, what do you mean by that sentence? as what i said before I don't challenge or compete with others. It's only a game, I just play for fun.

So i'm sorry I won't listen to your advice or whatever you want to call it

::'

AMAZING how long were you working on this??

Thanks very much.

Well I've already said above I started playing runescape in 1st of august 2005 :)

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Hey I saw you around the major trade worlds. Buying or selling coal or something. I think you bought some coal off of me for 200gp each. Either that or you tried to buy it off of me for 180-190gp each and I called you a noob and walked away. LOL. Now I feel like the noob if that was the case. RSN: Montezuma05 Well anyway. If I did call you a noob sorry for that. I'm trying to merchant coal to get up to 17.5mil to get a green halloween mask. Well thankyou for your time. Sorry again if I did call you a noob. Happy Scaping.

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Hey I saw you around the major trade worlds. Buying or selling coal or something. I think you bought some coal off of me for 200gp each. Either that or you tried to buy it off of me for 180-190gp each and I called you a noob and walked away. LOL. Now I feel like the noob if that was the case. RSN: Montezuma05 Well anyway. If I did call you a noob sorry for that. I'm trying to merchant coal to get up to 17.5mil to get a green halloween mask. Well thankyou for your time. Sorry again if I did call you a noob. Happy Scaping.

Thanks very much for the compliment, although I don't like someone to be called a noob, so don't call it at yourself. No one is a noob :P :shame:

Anyway was that accident in christmas 2006 or something like that? because at that time i was trying to buy coal for smithing and you know smithers usually pay 180 each for coal :D

Anyway it's ok, although I don't remember you but next time think before you talk ::' J/K ... Just don't call people noobs next time :)

Ciao ;)

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Thanks very much for the compliment, although I don't like someone to be called a noob, so don't call it at yourself. No one is a noob :P :shame:

Anyway was that accident in christmas 2006 or something like that? because at that time i was trying to buy coal for smithing and you know smithers usually pay 180 each for coal :D

Anyway it's ok, although I don't remember you but next time think before you talk ::' J/K ... Just don't call people noobs next time :)

Ciao ;)

Actualy that was just recently. Maybe in the past week. Maybe I am mistaking you for someone else. But I do remember seeing your username specificaly. It's hard for me to forget random details like that. I have all this useless knowledge, lol.

Edit-->Don't worry about me calling anyone a noob anytime recently. Well thanks for your time.

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

It is ver nice, but you don't know if you are the first girl or not. -.-

Thanks very much

Well you can know by checking the F2P list. There is only 2 people who have the right row skills with all 99s (mendark 9 and syzygy) and I'm the third player who finished that row and i'm a girl of course, which means Im the first girl. ::'

You got it now? please read what I've said at the beginning of the thread next time :) ::'

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

10/10, nice stats! I've seen you buying iron ores lately 105 each in world 1, I'll say hello next time ;).

Thanks very much ::'

Well I'm not buying any iron ores anymore, so you can't say *hello* to me :P ... anyway you might see me around somewhere someday ... who knows.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Have you ever heard about Mendark_9 or Syzygy <- Go and beat those on f2p..

Who cares about them. I just play the game for fun and I'll be happy in whatever I achieve, as long as it makes me happy and will enjoy myself.

So stop spamming the thread by saying stuff that aren't related to it and leave these players alone and me too, because me and them are normal humans like you.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Have you ever heard about Mendark_9 or Syzygy <- Go and beat those on f2p..

Who cares about them. I just play the game for fun and I'll be happy in whatever I achieve, as long as it makes me happy and will enjoy myself.

So stop spamming the thread by saying stuff that aren't related to it and leave these players alone and me too, because me and them are normal humans like you.

Deep breath, lady. I just said that, didnt mean to ''spam'', which I really didnt do lol.

And yeah, congrats for your levels, and enjoy gaming.. ::'

Hey best friend :D

All I can say is, "Wow!" You've accomplished some amazing stuff that I've been there to hear about, or see. But, I've only gone to one of your skill parties :[ (dumb timezone difference.) You've accomplished so much in such a small amount of time and no one can take that achievement away from you. No one.

As for your next goals, I don't really expect anything besides you doing your best. Do what you want, when you want. Stated by you, "It's just a game." Thanks for the lesson about that :lol:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

-mbball

"Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age." ~Albert Einstein

sigua8.png

^Thank you Despaxes for the sig

Hey best friend :D

All I can say is, "Wow!" You've accomplished some amazing stuff that I've been there to hear about, or see. But, I've only gone to one of your skill parties :[ (dumb timezone difference.) You've accomplished so much in such a small amount of time and no one can take that achievement away from you. No one.

As for your next goals, I don't really expect anything besides you doing your best. Do what you want, when you want. Stated by you, "It's just a game." Thanks for the lesson about that :lol:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

-mbball

"Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age." ~Albert Einstein

Hey Hey Hey \:D/

Thanks very much for your comments :P, as you know what I do very well.

and thanks for posting and your *Quote* by Enistein ::'

this is just scary

Keep it up!!!!

Thanks and lol thanks god you didn't think I'm scary ::'

Awesome job!

Very, very nice stats, may I ask what you do with the iron ore?

Thanks Thanks ::' , and what iron ores?

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

K well i'm smart enough to get 99 skills, it's just those who have them, especially those with multiple 99's tend to have more efficient methods of achieving them, i'm just curious to see if they are any different.

You will most of the time only need 1 thing to get a 99 Skill, that thing is

Patience, you got to keep training it unitl you reach your goal and while

training,.. try to have fun..:P

Omg! Lol, you got 99 Firemaking on my birthday (Sep. 16 2006) i also got

87 Smithing that day.. my favorite skill! :D

Amazing skills!! 9,9/10

The skills on the left side will be really hard to get all 99, (Rc and

Prayer) :wall:... even for you. :P

Good Luck on your future goals!

Peace!

That's awesome. One of my friends is f2p only also, and his stats are very close yours. Look him up "Howie101".

Thanks

Oh yeah I know that player too and I've talked to him once

wow nice pictures, and stats have fun on ur next skill 99

cya online in tha game Bl00dy skill

HEY! Thanks very much. Im glad you liked the pictures ::'

:-w

You will most of the time only need 1 thing to get a 99 Skill, that thing is

Patience, you got to keep training it unitl you reach your goal and while

training,.. try to have fun..

Omg! Lol, you got 99 Firemaking on my birthday (Sep. 16 2006) i also got

87 Smithing that day.. my favorite skill!

Amazing skills!! 9,9/10

The skills on the left side will be really hard to get all 99, (Rc and

Prayer) ... even for you.

Good Luck on your future goals!

Peace!

Thank you very much ... What a coinsidence \' that your birthday was in the same day when I got 99 firemaking . That's very cool 8-)

Yes I don't think Im going to train Rc and Prayer at the moment, Im not even thinking about training them. They're hard as what you said

GOOD LUCK in smithing and your other achievements in the future :wink:

By the way I don't have any goal in the game , it's a game for fun ::'

amazing

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

• 4 months later...