kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... Kris im in shock... Well done you have really impressed me lol. I dont have many words to describe it :P

Well done mate really proud of ya and well done with that merching boy! :D how did you buy the willows at 7ea?

Love your new items and a big congratz with 1600 total. Your speeding ahead of me :x

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Wow... Kris im in shock... Well done you have really impressed me lol. I dont have many words to describe it :P

Well done mate really proud of ya and well done with that merching boy! :D how did you buy the willows at 7ea?

Love your new items and a big congratz with 1600 total. Your speeding ahead of me :x

<3:

someone who was selling 6million of them at 7gp each if you buy over 100k of them

tifsdac6mc.gif

Well done with 75 range and 68 slayer :) 2 more

Keep it up and Merry Christmas!

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

What can only be descibed as an horrific accident has changed me and my familys way of life forever.On thursday my mother was caught up in a car crash leaving her disabled and in a wheel chair for potentially the rest of her life.Its left me ot only left me in tatters and with a huge responsibilitie for caring for her but has left me with no time in the day and because of this im quitting runescape.Its ironic because ive always said that i would never quit runescape,runescape would have to quit me yet now i have no choice but to quit.I cant dedicate my time to the game if it means im going to take that away from my social life and school.I somehow struck a balance of fitting rs around my life and yet still having plenty of time to play.

Ive already said goodbye to my two best freinds and my TET peers and now its time to say goodbye to you the blogscapers.

It was you guys who kept me motivated throughout my 99 agility goal.Whether it be the doubters when i was just 74 and a 99 agility goal was a pipe dream or the ones who were encouraging me evedry step of the way.One of the most grinding skills became fun knowing that more and more people believed in me.

finally id like to thank some people ive met on rs.

Andufus:I cant say enough about andufus,where pretty miuch the same people except i have a better taste in music :P Hes helped me too much and i cannot repay him or think of good enough words to describe him.Ill never forget you.

Smither sid:He is someone who ive only really got close to through him pestering me.I dont think he would mind me saying this but i met him through him randomly pming asking me if i can help him with hunter because we met at the feldip hunter area whilst i was going for 99 hunter.I forgot to remove me from my freinds list and i was glad i didnt because hes provided me with such a strong freindship,help and some entertainment over pm ever since then.

The TET:Ever since i started playing rs ive been a bit of a tet fanboy.They provided my entertainment on a friday and saturday night and i made a lot of freinds through those events.Theyre an extremely hardworking bunch of people which i have to credit.They already know how i feel of them as ive posted my goodbyes to them but it doesnt hurt to give you twice the love.

heres my final bob and stats:

bestofbankandstatsiz8.png

I will still be using the tif so if you wnat to see how im going then you can just send me a pm becaiuse these are still the only forums i use and i love the people who use them.Ill be back on a day or two to check out summoning and to get the dog which looks like mine then thats it because ill be f2p.

goodbye runescape :cry:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Im really sorry kris about the accident. I admire the way you have coped with this. You were a real good friend to me and yes i did use to pester you because you were always my role model. Then i became a friend of yours and we enjoyed funny conversations and serious ones.

We had some fun times together and I want them to be remebered. You and andu are the main 2 people that keep me playing with some other select few :P

Im really sad to see you go but at least we can talk over the forums.

Thank you for my gifts, i will always treasure them and never sell.

<3:<3:<3:

Good luck with your mum mate. Hang in there

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Guest Kickpointy

Omg Dude. I didn't even know you very well but you are cool. GL with real life and I hope your Mom gets better.

*Best Wishes*

Kris I am sad to see you go but something like that happening would change your life forever. I sincerely hope your mother recovers from her accident and your family recovers from the shock and I hope you find a way to get through it all.

XBL: Wat is Aim

ruins.png

Omg, I even knew about this before and I'm practically crying. Kris, you don't owe me a damned thing, you've been the best friend I could ask for. I spent the best moments of my RS career by your side. I will fufill your request and I will get it to 99. I have been planning to do this for a while, but now I'm definatly doing it. In april I am doing a charity marathon, and the charity of my choosing is one that helps disabled people. I love you like a brother kris, and you better keep in touch.

P.S: I'm already at 60 from today. <3:

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Oh Kris, i'm so sorry to hear about your accident, even more sorry to see your quitting rs. I'll logging everyday with the usual "hi Kris!" coming out of my virtual mouth, i'll miss pming you with nooby questions (which you always had patience for, and i'll miss spamming your pm box (you never seemed to mind)

:cry: :cry:

I guess it's for the best though, it'll be hard, but you'll make it Kris, stay strong!

I will always keep the dragon kilt you gave to me quite a while back close to my heart, even at levels 70, 80, 90+ defence, it will be my choice of leg armour.

Thankyou so much for everything you've done Kris, without you, RS wouldn't have been as much fun.

I guess, this is, goodbye

Stay Strong Kris!

- Jamie

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

You may have seen me around, you may haven't. But I am very sorry to hear about the accident. I hope for the best in your life, and your mothers life too. God bless, you are a very strong person to cope with it.

Good luck mate, both of you together can hang in there.

Aww Kris, thats aweful!

I do hope that everthing smooths down and gets better

I wish you and your family the best in life.

You have always been a great friend of mine and always will be! Thanks for everything in the past and maybe our paths will cross in the future once more.

Take the very best of care!

You will always be remembered!

Zaid. <3:

*Hugs*

And in response to phaper we are all here for you if you ever need us!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Aw Kris, I feel realy, realy sorry for you...I realy hope she will recover, but you made the right decision. I think most people would do the same thing.

I hope to see you around sometime, and take care.

<3 Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

:cry:

Im so sorry for what happened, couldn't have happened at a worse time of year either...I wish you all the best in everything you do in real life and your mother a speedy recovery.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction