• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the world doesnt line up

old.jpgnew.jpg

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

That's annoying, chat keeps resetting it's self to the bottom when someone says something. Really annoying when I'm looking at the middle of a convo. <.<

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

That's annoying, chat keeps resetting it's self to the bottom when someone says something. Really annoying when I'm looking at the middle of a convo. <.<

i have no idea what you mean by that

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

Try moving the chat slider to the middle when someone is talking. I could just be a expierencing a one off glitch...

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Whoa! There was an invisible button there all along??? If I'm not mistaken, hidden features like that are called "easter eggs". Since it wasn't a fully realized feature and it was just there in reserve, I guess we can't really call it an "easter egg".

Game engine updates are always great especially if it allows Jagex to add in greater and more complex updates to the game. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Try moving the chat slider to the middle when someone is talking. I could just be a expierencing a one off glitch...

oh i see now! that could be quite annoying if your trying to find something

bpkwolfen.png

Omg that is annoying.

I don't really like all the changes, but I'm sure I'll be used to them in a bit.

Just....weird, I guess.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Omg that is annoying.

I don't really like all the changes, but I'm sure I'll be used to them in a bit.

Just....weird, I guess.

ya i know after a whie ill forget what it used to be like

bpkwolfen.png

also if you press a name in the chat box it trades them

so if someone said something and you click it, instead of add friend/ ignore it says trade..

Only if they send a trade request first....which it has always been like that.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

so if someone said something and you click it, instead of add friend/ ignore it says trade..

That and only that?.. They better get the updated "group/friend/ignore" system up soon :evil:

Someone tried looking in the kb for information about hotkeys? Maybe they "leaked" info about the F7, they do that often ::'

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Only if they send a trade request first....which it has always been like that.

no if anyone says anything weather or not yo trade them it says accept trade with ____

if you right click there is add to ignore/friends list

quest cape achieved 4/22/07

only had 6 months of members so... ha!

Funny how even if this update had the less "new content" added to the game recently, its the one being the most discussed :) (alot of threads on many subjects affected by update)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

The hotkeys are cool :thumbsup:

I hope this engine upgrade allows them to make some awesome updates in the future (like a new bank :pray: ).

Overall, a pretty nice update. The only part I don't like is how the chat moves back to the bottom whenever someone says anything (except, if you keep "holding" the scroll bar, it stay where you want it to so it's not quite as big a deal).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found