Rate My new siggy (by mrxman)

-Kelly-

That grey in the shadow is a bit annoying.. but as link said.. it would become very busy. He could have done it very lightly though.. But that's just whining.. very good sig :) Lots of detail, GJ :)

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

Yeah I originally drew reflections in the mirrors but some had reflections of other mirrors which ment double or tripple reflections and it obviously took the view away from the main object. I tried some new colors and shading on this sig. Thanks for comments all, enjoy the sig Kelly. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Nice sig, good job misterxman.

Overall very good, I like how you can see Varrock Marketplace through the window.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

10/10.

I don't like party hat's (the one what is on ground) shape, it would be better a little higher, but never listen Mummi :wink:

But otherwise the signature is .Great. . I have liked all of Xman's works without blood or gore or battle things :) I underestimated his sigmaking skills before because they all were depressive and sad. But nowadays, after he got the blood'n'gore rule made, the sigs have been in my opinion fantastic.

Good job, keep it up, or try to, it will fall down, anyway, have fun.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?