Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lvl 94 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 94 Mining Screenshot

94mininglsrslj2.png

Well I don't know how I did it Tip.Iters, but I did IT...after a spurt of Herculian stamina I powermined the most I ever had in one single mining session (286k xp) and achieved Level 94 Mining!!! 5 more levels are left on this tedious but amazing journey. Without fail my will has continued to burn strong with a hunger for 99 mining. It has proven to me time and time again that regardless of dropping the ball every now and then, the minute I come back I get miles and miles closer. Again thanks to all my blog readers, thank you Tip.It, and thank you GES (my new clan family ::').

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

*closes mouth and wipes drool* Gratz on 94 Mining !! Only 5 more to go \' ! (makes note not to point out exp left =p) 286k mining xp in one day is extraordinary with gumballs and fetticcini alfredo on top, it's like unheard of! =D> Also, you may not wan't to say that slow and steady story, cause you then have to include the story where the turtle gets stung by the scorpion, and ... :shock:

lightningsig-1.jpg

Guess who just hit the 8 Million mining xp mark :twss: ...wow less than 40% left to go! There's no stopping me, one mill at a time, one level at a time, one rock at a time...99 mining will be mine.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hehe, you are getting there. The last 5 levels sure are drawn out, but it sure is übersatisfying once you get one at that stage. Good luck with threading past the remaining miles of the road to mastery and there on.

-Eagle Tas :)

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Hey all, Ive been mining up a storm the past few days and have left my progress till level 95 mining just under 400k xp :D! However, with every elation comes moments of pain and hardship. Every now and then a worthy adversary shows up and attempts to claim your turf so to speak. Often times these challenges can turn into all-out smackdowns. Below I shall give you a little dramatization of what one of these are like:

Mining Battle Smackdown

You swing your pick with ease and listen to the rhythmic clink as you hit the precious metal. This goes on for hours until your nirvana is disrupted by a new arrival! Who is this intruder? Another practioner of the mining arts? They whip out a deathly sharp pickaxe and you firmly tighten your grip of yours. They swing down their pick with a mighty blow, attempting to claim the first rock. With a quick jerk you stow away the ore before they are able to get to it. You glare each other down waiting to strike when the vein would once again prove fruitful. One sliver of ore after another appears and you both desperately lunge for them. Dust kicks up from the ferocious chipping of rocks and neither of you bother to wipe it from your brow. He beats you at one strike you beat him the next...on and on goes this endless battle. As you both tire, the motivation to continue striking starts to wear thin. Anxious minute by anxious minute passes as you try to beat the other and hide any signs of weariness. You finally are able to utilize the most powerful weapon in your arsenalpatience. Your determination proves stronger than your opponentss and they can no longer endure the long battle of wills. He drops his pickaxe never to look back upon the mining pit. You let a small smile appear on the edge of your face and once again continue the rhythmic swinging of the axe. You valiantly mine on in hopes of glory and riches until another worthy adversary will challenge you oncemore to a neverending:

Mining Battle Smackdown...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 95 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 95 Mining Screenshot

95mininglsrsod4.png

Bom Bom Bom...Another level bites the dust! That's right Tip.Iters, Lady Shahdie has already achieved level 95 mining! Level 94 was a fun level to mine through. I happened to meet 3 people all with mining capes this week as I inched toward 95. Seeing their accomplishment right in front of my eyes really gave me a big motivation. The final stretch of 94 was a tad embarrassing however. I was so pumped to make it to 95 that I had switched to Dragon Force - Through the Fire and the Flames on my playlist. I shook the mouse up and down the pad as if I was strumming my Guitar Hero guitar (please don't asked how I managed to mine at all while doing this :lol:). Things were going quite well until I hit the huge guitar solo where the guitar is strummed at super sonic speed. I hit the chords of my air/mouse guitar with such velocity that I ended up throwing the mouse all the way across the room. It made a very loud boom as it hit the wall and scared the living daylights out of my poor cat! After rehooking my mouse up to my computer, thanking God it wasn't broken, and reassuring my cat that her bedroom wasn't being bombed by mice (lol how ironic)...I kept swinging till it was down to one more hit. I waited for two fellow GESers (Matt aka "Kaphias" and Crazy) to accompany me for the final swing and screenshot. I can't believe how close my journey is to nearing completion. Its getting interesting...its getting intense...its getting hot in here so take off- (whoops this isn't a Nelly song :o)!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Chalk up my total mining experience to a whopping 9 Million xp! It was a little over a week ago that I passed the 8 Million mark. It seems the xp is just rolling in by the barrel full now! A mere 4 Million xp is left...that number seems like the most insignificant 7 digit number in existence to me now. Victory will soon be mine :thumbup:!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 96 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 96 Mining Screenshot

96mininglsrsdn3.png

Well several monumental things happened today.

1. I achieved straight As on all my college midterms.

2. I installed enough RAM in my computer to run Adobe CS4 Production Premium (an amazing multi-media editing package generously gifted to me by a family member).

3. Cut my progress to 99 mining to under 100k iron rocks (95,710 to be exact).

And...

4. Hit level 96 Mining!!!

Just 3 more levels to go till I finally attain my long desired goal, dream, and destiny. I know without a doubt that I the reserves of energy in me to make it through the final stretch. In possibly a month's time, I could be the next 99 miner of the land of Gielinor.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Wow 3 more levels to go :thumbsup:

Oh and you did say you're gonna be a member when you get 99 mining right? :P *readies for p2p world tour*

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Wow you're making incredible progress!!! Congratulations on level 96 and good luck with the last three levels!! :thumbsup: (although I doubt that you need any luck)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

*does blog cpr* It's alive!!!

OUCH!!!

What a shock that was...careful with those powerful electric paddles, they pack a punch :shock:.

Teehee thanks for watching this blog's vitals Twiley.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

A landmark achievement dear blog readers has happened 1 minute and 4 seconds ago!

I hit the 10 million mining xp mark :D!

The double digit millions are a highly desirable xp value to reach. There's no stopping me now...99 mining here I come!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~