Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice blog. Just a thought: is it hard to mine rune with the revenants? :ohnoes:

They're a bit of a minor pestilence for me but not enough so that they plague or ruin my trips. However, my pure skiller friends feel done in and tell me they do not dare to mine in the wild anymore. Their lower cb levels make them sitting ducks for those blood thirsty revs :ohnoes:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Very nice blog you've got here, one of the few ones that actually has thought put into the first post.

Good luck with your 99 mining goal, I wish I could take the same mentality of not caring about how long a goal takes, I guess that just my problem.

Have fun. :)

snowsigyy7.png

Hey blog readers! Just gained about 30k+ this week. School has been super busy and its been hard to log on lately. I have however been popping in on Tip.it's Unofficial Ventrilo server from time to time recently. Its quite a bit of fun to hear the actual voices of you Tip.iters ::'. Come in and join us sometime!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hope to see you back to mining soon :)

How many rune ores do you get a trip?

Good luck with your English studies!!

Do you want to be a School tracher?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Hope to see you back to mining soon :)

How many rune ores do you get a trip?

Good luck with your English studies!!

Do you want to be a School tracher?

No I do not think I have the patience to be a teacher :P! Kind of ironic that I have more patience for mining however. In the "Lady Shahdie in Real Life" section of my first post, I give details about my educational and career goals for the future ::'. Thanks for the awesome support guys...its always nice to check in on the blog and see a motivating post or two.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Guess whose back :D ? Its me everyone! I logged on today and may keep popping on and off. I doubt I can maintain the same period of activity I use to at the moment but I may be hacking my little pick down to a nub throughout the week. Its been quite a long absence hasn't it? Feels great to back and at it again though. Hope to Hyt any old friends in game some time soon :) .

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

• 2 weeks later...

Oi I never see you in the clan chat anymore :(

I miss tormenting you :twisted:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I've been enjoying summer break at the moment so that's why those of you who spy on my progress will notice that its minimal ;) . However, I've been enticed to come back with the amazing new graphics update. I'll try to roll by Lightning chat sometime soon!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, mined a meager 30k today and managed to get myself a wee bit of runite to pawn off at the Grand Exchange. My welcome back has been tremendous to say the least :shock:! The floods of pms coming in were really very heartwarming to see guys <3:. I rolled by Lightning chat a couple times but didn't want to disturb the chat much. Once I identified I came back I got a few "hellos" and "I remember you!" (not as overwhelmingly as my pms but it was still nice to see)

In other news, the graphics update is really wowing me. *whispers*Wowing me almost to the point to get members...but it'll still be awhile before that happens *sigh*

I talked to a bank teller to view how the NPCs avatars would appear. After a cordial hello I finally saw how my avatar appeared! Check it out for yourself:

Lady Shahdie Saying Hello

The air tiara looks as fetching as ever in my opinion :D...the bobble head is a slight turn off though.

Catch you all later!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all didn't get much mining time this week but on a combat break I managed to achieve something quite nice...level 80 combat ! Hardly epic but I can't complain \' ...Just wish my armor trim wasn't glitching! Yuck black plate trim >.

rslevel80cbrb3.jpg

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

I finally was able to complete a more sizable mining session today and racked up 54k xp. I was also able to hit the 4.5 Mill mark :D ! Going to lay down my pick and rest for the remainder of the day (or should I say night...*cough* 10:36 PM on the West coast).

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Wow, great blog :D

I really do hope you achieve 99 mining (with the awesome cape;) and your career in the writing business, who knows, maybe you'll be part of the major film industry!

What's your method for mining? Just mining iron/coal and banking?

I've always liked mining but only really ever had the patience to train it to level 50 :lol:

Wow, great blog :D

I really do hope you achieve 99 mining (with the awesome cape;) and your career in the writing business, who knows, maybe you'll be part of the major film industry!

What's your method for mining? Just mining iron/coal and banking?

I've always liked mining but only really ever had the patience to train it to level 50 :lol:

I do a mix of various things. If I'm simply desiring to level up I powermine iron at Rimmington (and occasionally Al Kharid). During those sessions I do the drop one at a time method rather than drop all at once method. When I desire a balance of cash and xp I mine coal in the mining guild and bank it. If I desire pure cash I go for runite :mrgreen:. Lately I've been relaxing in the mining guild and doing a powermine session once or twice a week. Thanks for all the encouragement!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Oi Shahdd!!! Well..Lightning cc is dead, come hang out with us in Forsakenmage's cc. ::'

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Oi Shahdd!!! Well..Lightning cc is dead, come hang out with us in Forsakenmage's cc. ::'

Yeah I just heard about Lightning's departure :( . I'll definitely roll by the new one though and allow you to achieve your maximum "torment Lady S" quotient!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~