Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

hmm... this post is going to come below jimmy's post, so I'm not sure if I do that. I vdont like jimmynarb above me... should be the other way around..

*stops mumbling to himself*

ooh nice lvl 91!!! and also 150k xp to go till you're halfway :D havent seen u online last days, but I'm sure you're doing great :thumbsup:

edit:yay mumbling was unnecessary... new page

Fighterman_X.png

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lvl 92 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 92 Mining Screenshot

92mininglsrsct1.png

It

has

been

DONE...

I have officially reached the half way mark of my long and arduous journey toward 99 mining!

I am incredibly satisfied that I reached this milestone before school starts. It is one that every 99 chaser desires to reach to solidify that they are a competent 99 hopeful. Thank you so much my blog readers for giving me hope and cheering me on. Thanks to the few but proud Tip.Iters that made it to my 92 screenie...poor Fighter failed at getting his message to appear in time for the screenie :lol: (but still...thanks for showing up my fellow cabbage deciple).

I know I can do this...

I know I can do this...

I know I can do THIS!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Oh my, you work fast, it was only a few weeks ago that I checked you were 88.... I've hit a small bump in my road to 99 mining, hopefully this will inspire me to get back.

Good luck and Congratulations.

92 Already? You're going fast now.

It's kind of scaring me :uhh:

No worries richpoepaap, come the start of school (Sept 20th)...I'm going back to my old snail self :P. As my coursework increases my mining progress will decrease. At least the amount of effort to get 99 mining has now been cut down by half woohoo!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, took the weekend mostly off and only achieved about 1k of mining xp. Just wanted to make this post to inform you all that I do take healthy breaks :thumbsup:...click here to view a pic of me walking along the pier at the beach! Even super 1337 miners like me enjoy to lay down the pickaxe and smell the lovely sea air...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lady Shahdie is going to SING!

Hey all, my voice is going to be featured in the ongoing collaboration of the Tip.It "Boom de Yada" video :D! I will be one of the people singing "boom de yada" in the background as well as the line "its such a brilliant place" ::'. If you want to get involved and lend your voice to this great collaboration, visit this thread:

RuneScape: Boom de Yada

Don't know about the Boom de Yada song sweeping the net? Watch this video by the Discovery Channel to see how it all got started:

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Your blog is very nice Lady, don't take it negatively but it seems to me that you "live your character in Runescape to fully extend". Not negative lol, but very funny and charming.

Nice blog, i enjoyed reading it ;)

Hey all, I've chiseled down the xp left till 93 all the way down to 235k. So 93 mining could be well on the way soon! I've been meeting alot of Tip.iters in person recently! Look who I spied in the Mining Guild the other day :twss: :

Tip.It's Very Own Clan Chat Owner: Forsakenmage

forsakenmageyu0.jpg

Congratulations on also getting 99 fishing Forsaken! Can't wait to hear our voices raised in song together on the Boom De Yada video!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, 125k left till 93 mining and I have reached the 7 million mining xp milestone! Yippee! I'm quite surprised that another level will be shortly on the way before school starts. However, my time to mine has been cut short understandably as school is nearing. I also must admit that I'm committing somewhat of a sin my fellow RS players...I'm playing another game! What is that game you may ask? It is...

SPORE!

Will Wright's games are too addicting #-o...so that may also effect how much time I'm committing to mining at the moment. I've already made it to the space stage of my civilization and I'm eager to beat the game eh heh...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 93 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 93 Mining Screenshot

93mininglsrstj0.png

Dear blog readers...another step of my journey has been completed. Its step number 93 :D!!! 99 is getting closer and closer that I can almost taste it.

It is my destiny...

It is my destiny...

It is my destiny...

P.S. Sorry to you-know-who (this is in reference to the pm you can see in the screenie) about leaving you on world 1 :(...alot of people couldn't make their way into world 1 so I had to hop. But thanks for forgiving me afterwards :P! Oh and by the way...I haven't lost my mind just yet. Muahahahahahahahahaha.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

I finally got my message up there for the lvl 93 gratz, and you dont post a picture of it! :wall: :wall: (well not with my gratz atleast)... lolz last time I was too slow, now I was faster than the other gratzers :|

I can't do anything right these days meh

gratz with 93 again ;)

Fighterman_X.png

very unique account, and your "why mine?" section made me have a greater appreciation for my least-favorite skill =p

If you ever get members, make sure to get a 2nd 99 along with mining. Trimmed mining cape is by far my favorite looking cape.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Wow, this is a very nice blog. Good lcuk with 99 mining, Im sure you will get it in no time ;)

Fell free to add me in game please, be cool to talk to you.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Thanks all for the kind posts and I will be more than happy to add you Tip.Iters as friends in game :D!

Just wanted to post that I have finally completed a very detailed guide regarding almost everything you need to know to mine like a pro ;) (wow that rhymed)!

You can view it here.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, haven't gained much in the last few days. Cut my xp left till 94 down to a still rather lumpsome 673k :P. Just as I predicted, the nearer that my start date for sophmore year of college nears, the less mining xp I would gain. However, my motivation is still sky high. 99 is feeling ultra closer for me each and every single mining session.

During my breaks I've been leveling combat a bit, in hopes of reaching at least 90 (would love 100 too but don't have the time <3:) cb by October 18th...why that particular date? Well Tip.Iters, its because MSSW4 will be on that date! You heard me right! MSSW is now back on and we'll all be able to do our part in the free for all (dangerous) arena. Click the banner in my sig to get all the full details! I just pray I'll be able to make it and nothing will come up :pray:...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~